Fire at Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris

A long but very interesting article...

April 23, 2019 - Simultaneous Notre Dame/Al-Aqsa Fires: Coincidence or Conspiracy? Sri Lankan Massacre Part of the Same Terror Campaign?
Simultaneous Notre Dame/al-Aqsa Fires: Coincidence or Conspiracy?

An excerpt from the article:

One may reasonably ask: What would be the perpetrators’ purpose in torching Notre Dame and al-Aqsa at the same time? Doesn’t such brazenness effectively tip their hand? Indeed it does; that seems to be the point. As US Army Intelligence officer Captain Eric May repeatedly pointed out before his untimely demise, and as SK Bain eloquently explains in The Most Dangerous Book in the World, the Zio-satanic-freemasonic criminals “tag” their work in the same way that small-time gang-bangers do. But instead of spraying graffiti, the big-time gangsters use symbols and foreshadowing, including “predictive programming.” Jason Wilcox explains: “In 1977, an article by Vincent Salandria entitled ‘The Design of the Warren Report to Fall to Pieces‘ was published. It suggested that the Kennedy assassination was a ‘transparent conspiracy,’ that is, a conspiracy hidden in plain sight. Clues were left behind, as if they wanted us to know.” According to May, Wilcox, and others, elite criminals “tag” their work not only as a boast, and a signal to their colleagues, but also to inculcate learned helplessness in the population: “We can do it right out in the open, in your face, and you can’t do anything to stop us.” And so the message of the simultaneous fires would have been: “We can burn down Notre Dame in plain sight. Al-Aqsa is next.”

There have been lengthy discussions about predictive programming in relation to 9/11: The Lone Gunman episode (produced by Likud asset Rupert Murdoch) showing remote-controlled planes targeting the World Trade Center, broadcast just months before the actual event; the famous Simpsons episode that even the New York Times admits is inexplicable; Hollywood’s top Mossadnik Arnan Milchan’s film The Medusa Touch; and much more.

A possible case of predictive programming is the New Zealand gunman’s use of the song “fire,” which in hindsight seems to point ahead to the Notre Dame and al-Aqsa blazes. AP describes the shooter’s allegedly livestreamed video: “The gunman then walks back into the mosque, where there are at least two dozen people lying on the ground. After walking back outside and shooting a woman there, he gets back in his car, where the song ‘Fire’ by English rock band ‘The Crazy World of Arthur Brown’ can be heard blasting from the speakers. The singer bellows, ‘I am the god of hellfire’ and the gunman drives away. The video then cuts out.” The song’s lyrics include:

I am the god of hell fire, and I bring you!
Fire, I’ll take you to burn.
Fire, I’ll take you to learn.
I’ll see you burn!
You’ve fought hard and you saved and earned,
but all of it’s going to burn.
And your mind, your tiny mind,
you know you’ve really been so blind.
Now’s your time, burn your mind,
You’re falling far too far behind.
Oh no, oh no, oh no, you’re gonna burn!

Fire, to destroy all you’ve done.
Fire, to end all you’ve become.
I’ll feel you burn!

Coincidentally or not, the next big disaster at a house of worship was the Notre Dame fire. The New Zealand gunman’s use of “Fire” as predictive programming is reminiscent of the “blood heart” 11/13/15 Bataclan nightclub massacre photo, which signaled that the next big terror attack would target the Brussels Airport. As I wrote at the time: (photo)

“Who painted a big, bloody heart on the corpse-strewn floor of the Bataclan theater, and why? Who took the famous picture? Who released it – illegally – to the public? Why hasn’t the owner of that extremely valuable photograph stepped forward to claim it … and to sue me for using it, without anybody’s permission, on the cover of the book ANOTHER French False Flag? We now have tentative answers to some of these questions. The shocking photo of the Bataclan ‘blood heart’ was first broadcast to the world (illegally – the French law forbids the diffusion of such photos) by an Israeli group called United Hatzalah. And by a shocking ‘coincidence,’ a member of the same group is the source of key propaganda videos of passengers trapped in the Brussels airport after the recent bombings, as reported by Panamza.com.”

There are many other examples of false flaggers tagging their work, often with satanic/freemasonic symbolism. Perhaps the most notable example is the choice of the biggest freemasonic symbols—the Twin Towers (Joachim and Boaz) and the Pentragram/ Pentagon—as targets on 9/11. And then there was the self-congratulatory billboard on the side of the bus targeted on 7/7/2005: (photo)

There is plenty more to be said about the circumstantial evidence and historical context of the Notre Dame fire. But is there any actual evidence that it was deliberately set?

One major red flag is the apparent contradiction between the official story—the fire was the result of an electrical short circuit—and highly credible reports that there was no electricity in the area where the fire started. Minor red flags include the earlier arrest of an Israeli for illegally conducting drone surveillance of the cathedral; a YouTube posted April 11, four days before the fire, by a self-styled clairvoyant named Rubenstein predicting an imminent “fire in one of France’s great buildings”; and the odd coincidence that on the same day as Rubenstein’s prediction, April 11, the cathedral management announced that on April 15 Notre Dame’s Towers would close at 17:30 instead of the usual 18:45. (The fire would break out on that very day, April 15, around 18:45, in a building unusually free of tourists.)

The Cathedral did remain “open” (unburned) until precisely 6:45 pm on Monday April 15. From that moment on it has been closed due to a fire that the French authorities, notorious for their subservience to Zionism and freemasonry, blame on a short circuit in an area with no electricity.

Perhaps their is something about technology. Perhaps if you manage to put technology (new roof made of glass, light ...) in the "Master" church of a country, you change the frequency of all church because the referent changed and over people generations you change the people frequency, the past being wiped out.

I could be wrong, but I think the same happened in the Dutch city centre of Rotterdam after the Germans bombarded the city during the first days of WW II. The huge fire that followed destroyed many many traditional (wooden) houses and buildings. (Only?) one important church was destroyed, the tower remained standing and was rebuilt.

Only four days after the bombardment and fire (May 1940) the city council instructed an architect to rebuild the city centre. When his plans turned out to be too much in keeping with the old traditional style a bunch of elitist industrials, architects and 'artists' opposed it and the architect resigned and left Rotterdam.

The area that was rebuilt feels soulless, heartless and lifeless and whenever I am there I feel out of place and homeless in a sense.

The fire at Notre Dame has actually deepened my faith in the DCM somehow, but I can't explain it. Maybe because I didn't realise what the loss of the Notre Dame would mean for humanity.:-/

The area that was rebuilt feels soulless, heartless and lifeless and whenever I am there I feel out of place and homeless in a sense.

Yes, the energy of the soul. Perhaps this is what they don't want. I wonder if there's something like energy accumulated in stones of churches because so much people gather at the same point for years. And so, it must be destroyed.

Yes, the energy of the soul. Perhaps this is what they don't want. I wonder if there's something like energy accumulated in stones of churches because so much people gather at the same point for years. And so, it must be destroyed.
Also de energy of the past. Or more, the feeling that time does not exist, that this sacred space is eternal and that gives energy to know that the work done by the constructors of the cathedrals are still here, with us, their energy, their faith. If we are attentive we can hear their voices, yelling, laughs.

Where today can we go and feel this? maybe in a forest, where trees are still there, strong, cathedrals themselves of the forest. But in a city where can I go and feel that I am part of an eternal time, sister of people that were there centuries ago? Maybe if I was in France, visiting the cemeteries of Verdun. But in a city apart churches it is complicated. And many churches are closed.

Yes, it's true that one can feel the energy of the past in a church. And it's a relatively good and quiet energy. I mean, about connecting with the past, we have castles too, but a lot of people usually died violently in those places, it's the energy of violence and battle.

If I remember well, the C's said that a non living thing can acquire a kind of soul, being in contact with humans. So perhaps burning a church is something like killing someone. And it count for gaining a lot of points in the STS side.

So the question woud be, why they did not do that before? Waiting to be powerful enough?

Yes, it's true that one can feel the energy of the past in a church. And it's a relatively good and quiet energy. I mean, about connecting with the past, we have castles too, but a lot of people usually died violently in those places, it's the energy of violence and battle.

If I remember well, the C's said that a non living thing can acquire a kind of soul, being in contact with humans. So perhaps burning a church is something like killing someone. And it count for gaining a lot of points in the STS side.

So the question woud be, why they did not do that before? Waiting to be powerful enough?
It was now because of their plans for the Cité. The money was ready, the show must go on, the Olympics are at the corner of the street, time flies! And the investors are hungry.

Apparently it's extremely difficult to light an old wooden structure on fire. Sorry, the subtitles are in French, but you don't really need to read them to understand... (The dude at the beginning of the video says it's impossible for such old wood to catch fire, but he never tried. Then, the video makers tried...)

Try to put in on fire if you can...

The fire at Notre Dame has actually deepened my faith in the DCM somehow, but I can't explain it.

I think maybe this is all part of the process the C's mentioned about restoring the balance of energies on the planet. I think it's significant that the effect on the French people has been to rekindle their authenticity, let's call it. The PTB have become desperate. The more they attempt to strike at the soul of the people, the more the soul of the people is aroused. Every action they take has unintended consequences.

Dismantling the Medieval Cathedrals.
Documentary on modern techniques applied to medieval cathedrals.

When I watched this video I am thinking "Who are those guys?" who could build something that complex that long ago when today it takes a highly sophisticated scanner just to figure out how it was constructed.

It makes me think there was possibly some intelligence besides the average 3D brain power to do it.

Maybe one reason to destroy these historical monuments is to make us believe our technology is far superior to that of earlier history or at least not to think too much about how these incredible buildings were built in a time of supposedly more primitive technology.

A few "who built" questions have been asked in the sessions over the years that cause me to re-think our place in history and question how far have we really advanced. Maybe it is more like devolution or at a minimum a kind of decay that leaves us struggling to regain lost knowledge.

Great Pyramid
Session 5 October 1994:
Q: (L) Who built the great pyramid?

A: Atlanteans.

Q: (L) What year was it built?

A: 10643 years ago.

Q: (L) Why was it built? What purpose was it used for?

A: Capture cosmic energy.

Q: (L) And what was this cosmic energy used for once it was captured?

A: Many things. Power, transport, healing, mind control, climate, et cetera.

Q: (L) Who built the sphinx?

A: Same.

Q: (L) Was the sphinx built at the same time?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Why was the sphinx built? What was its purpose?

A: Temple.

Q: (L) Are there records buried under the sphinx?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) What happened to Neanderthal man?

A: Removed by Lizzies to other planets.

Mars' Moons
Session 7 October 1994:
Q: (L) What are Mars' moons?

A: Disguised bases.

Q: (L) Who built them?

A: Who else? The Lizzies.

City of Baalbek
Session 20 October 1994:
Q: Who built the city of Baalbek?

A: Antereans and early Sumerians. We meant Atlanteans.
{Who are the Antereans?}

Q: What is the reason for the enormous proportions of this building?

A: Giants.

Q: Who were the giants?

A: Genetic effort to recreate Nephalim.

Q: Did the Atlanteans and Sumerians succeed in recreating the Nephilim?

A: No.

Angkor Wat and Mohenjo Daro
Session 22 October 1994:
Q: (L) Who built the city of Angkor Wat?

A: That was built by the Lizard Beings themselves. Built approximately 3108 years ago.

Q: (L) Who built the city of Mohenjo Daro?

A: That also was built by the Lizard Beings directly.

Q: (L) Did they live in these cities?

A: No, as stated before, they did not live there, they visited or occupied on a temporary basis, but did not live there.

Q: (L) Who did they build the cities for?

A: They built the cities for themselves and their worshippers amongst humans.

Picture of Angkor Wat:

Detail carving at Angkor Wat:

Stonehenge
Session 23 October 1994:
Q: (L) If we had a book with the inscriptions from the city of Mohenjo Daro, would you be able to translate them for us?

A: Maybe.

Q: (L) Who built Stonehenge?

A: Druids.

Q: (L) Who were the Druids?

A: Early Aryan group.

Q: (L) How did they move the stones and set them up?

A: Sound wave focusing; try it yourself; coral castle.

Q: (L) Who taught the Druids to use the sound waves?

A: They knew; handed down.

Q: (L) When was Stonehenge built?

A: 6000 approx. B.C.

City of Tiahuanaco
Session 5 August 1995:
Q: (L) Who built the city of Tiahuanaco?

A: The Lizard Beings in cooperation with humans.

{More good info and probably accurate since there is no emotional attachment.}

Q: (L) When was it built?

A: Varying time frames since it seems to have been destroyed at two points. We have to estimate an average of 8,000 years prior to the current time, as you measure it.

{More good info and probably accurate since there is no emotional attachment.}

I don't know if the designers of Notre Dame had assistance from any higher source/density or not but if not then I think they almost put to shame the architecture of today.

I don't know if the designers of Notre Dame had assistance from any higher source/density or not but if not then I think they almost put to shame the architecture of today.
You are right goyacobol. When you think about it, and you see all this monuments we are stoned by them, not just because they are extraordinary and monumental but also you ask yourself: why they did those monuments, for whom? It is just a question of faith or there is something more? The grandiosity of it cut the air in your lungs! These cathedrals or ancient cities are like from another planet, really!

When I watched this video I am thinking "Who are those guys?" who could build something that complex that long ago when today it takes a highly sophisticated scanner just to figure out how it was constructed.
I only watched a portion of the video because, even though the architect was speaking in English, the Spanish commentary blocked it out and I didn't see an option for English subtitles. Nonetheless, I was amazed at how intricate and complex this building is. I've never been to Europe and so, haven't visited any cathedrals there. I have visited the Washington cathedral in D.C. Although impressive, I don't recall it being as grand as Notre Dame. It makes me wonder if it was built purposely to be awe-inspiring in the same way that the great art masterpieces in Florence and the Louvre can affect viewers:

From Wiki:
Stendhal syndrome, Stendhal's syndrome or Florence syndrome is a psychosomatic condition involving rapid heartbeat, dizziness, fainting, confusion and even hallucinations, allegedly occurring when individuals become exposed to objects or phenomena of great beauty.[1]

The affliction is named after 19th-century French author Stendhal (pseudonym of Marie-Henri Beyle), who described his experience with the phenomenon during his 1817 visit to Florence in his book Naples and Florence: A Journey from Milan to Reggio. When he visited the Basilica of Santa Croce, where Niccolò Machiavelli, Michelangelo and Galileo Galilei are buried, he was overcome with profound emotion. Stendhal wrote:

I was in a sort of ecstasy, from the idea of being in Florence, close to the great men whose tombs I had seen. Absorbed in the contemplation of sublime beauty ... I reached the point where one encounters celestial sensations ... Everything spoke so vividly to my soul. Ah, if I could only forget. I had palpitations of the heart, what in Berlin they call 'nerves'. Life was drained from me. I walked with the fear of falling.[2]
Although psychologists have long debated whether Stendhal's syndrome exists, the apparent effects on certain individuals are severe enough to warrant medical attention.[3] The staff at Florence's Santa Maria Nuova hospital are accustomed to tourists suffering from dizzy spells or disorientation after viewing the statue of David, the artworks of the Uffizi Gallery, and other historic relics of the Tuscan city.[4]

I imagine this sort of feeling is not something the PTB want to support/encourage or can even experience themselves. In fact, just like having to utter the word Christian is too repugnant apparently, having to tolerate these literally monumental great works of art and achievement is sickening to them. How else to explain the lengths they've gone to alter or replace them with their ideas of beauty, if you can call it that. We are all witness to ISIS destroying the archaelogical treasures of Palmyra, Syria, as well as other sites. The aim appears to be to erase our history/past so there can be no physical evidence to contradict their take on the Muslim religion. And we can hardly ignore their desire to wipe out all opposing religions as theirs is the only true one to their minds. Likewise, the globalist are orchestrating events to cause division and violence, while also achieving their goal of obliterating Christianity, its values, tenets, and prominent edifices. I'm hoping their devious plans regarding Notre Dame do not come to pass.

NOTE: For those with access in the states, PBS / Nova is featuring Gothic Cathedrals - 9 pm EDT.

Well, it's been years since I visited the Washington Cathedral and it is actually more impressive than I remember:

375px-WashingtonNationalCathedralHighsmith15393v.jpg

According to Wiki:
The Cathedral Church of Saint Peter and Saint Paul in the City and Diocese of Washington, commonly known as Washington National Cathedral, is an American cathedral of the Episcopal Church. The cathedral is located in Washington, D.C., the capital of the United States.[1][2] The structure is of Neo-Gothic design closely modeled on English Gothic style of the late fourteenth century. It is both the second-largest church building in the United States,[3] and the fourth-tallest structure in Washington, D.C. The cathedral is the seat of both the Presiding Bishop of the Episcopal Church, Michael Bruce Curry, and the bishop of the Diocese of Washington, Mariann Edgar Budde. Over 270,000 people visit the structure annually.[4]

The Protestant Episcopal Cathedral Foundation, under the first seven Bishops of Washington, erected the cathedral under a charter passed by the United States Congress on January 6, 1893.[5]Construction began on September 29, 1907, when the foundation stone was laid in the presence of President Theodore Roosevelt and a crowd of more than 20,000, and ended 83 years later when the "final finial" was placed in the presence of President George H. W. Bush in 1990. Decorative work, such as carvings and statuary, is ongoing as of 2011. The Foundation is the legal entity of which all institutions on the Cathedral Close are a part; its corporate staff provides services for the institutions to help enable their missions, conducts work of the Foundation itself that is not done by the other entities, and serves as staff for the Board of Trustees.

360px-Rose_Window_Washington_National_Cathedral.jpg

Spiritual home for the nation
From its earliest days, the cathedral has been promoted as more than simply an Episcopal cathedral. Planners hoped it would play a role similar to England's Westminster Abbey. They wanted it to be a national shrine and a venue for great services. For much of the cathedral's history, this was captured in the phrase "a house of prayer for all people." In more recent times the phrases "national house of prayer" and "spiritual home for the nation" have been used. The cathedral has achieved this status simply by offering itself and being accepted by religious and political leaders as playing this role.[9]

2011 earthquake
The cathedral was damaged in August 2011 during the Virginia earthquake. Finial stones on several pinnacles broke off, and several pinnacles twisted out of alignment or collapsed entirely. Some gargoyles and other carvings were damaged, and a hole was punched through the metal-clad roof by falling masonry. Cracks also appeared in the flying buttresses surrounding the apse. Inside, initial inspections revealed less damage, with some mortar joints loose or falling out.[19] The cathedral, which had no earthquake insurance, struggled to cope with the cost of the damage.[20]

Washington National Cathedral closed from August 24 to November 7, 2011,[19] as $2 million was spent to stabilize the structure and remove damaged or loose stone.[20] Safety netting was erected throughout the nave to protect visitors from any debris that might fall from above.[21] The cathedral reopened for the consecration and installation of Mariann Budde as the ninth Bishop of Washington on November 12, 2011.[22] At that time, estimates of the cost of the damage were about $25 million.[22]

Identifying the full extent of the damage and construction planning and studies over the next two years consumed another $2.5 million.[20] In 2011, the cathedral received a $700,000 preservation work matching grant from the Save America's Treasures program, a public-private partnership operated by the nonprofit National Trust for Historic Preservation. The program, which is federally funded, required the cathedral to match the grant dollar-for-dollar with private funds and use the money solely for preservation work.[23]

Although fundraising to repair the damage began soon after the earthquake, it took the cathedral three years to raise the $15 million to complete the first phase of repairs.[20] In August 2013, the cost of the repairs was re-estimated at $26 million. About $10 million had already been raised by this date to pay for the repairs, half of that coming from the Lilly Endowment.[25] The cathedral began charging a $10 admission fee for tourists in January 2014, and started renting out its worship and other spaces to outside groups to raise cash.[26] The cathedral also transformed the Herb Cottage (its old baptistry building adjacent to the cathedral) into a for-profit coffeehouse operated by the Open City café chain.[27]

Phase I of the restoration, which cost $10 million,[20] repaired the internal ceiling's stone and mortar and was completed in February 2015. The planned 10-year, $22 million Phase II will repair or replace the damaged stones atop the cathedral.[28]

In June 2015, Washington National Cathedral leaders said the church needed $200 million, which would both complete repairs and establish a foundation to give the cathedral financial stability. The cathedral began working on a capital fundraising campaign, which The New York Times said was one of the largest ever by an American religious institution, to begin in 2018 or 2019. Hall said that the cathedral also planned to reopen its continuing education college and its Center for Prayer and Pilgrimage (a space on the cathedral's crypt level dedicated to prayer, meditation, and devotional practice). After three years of deficit spending, however, the cathedral also announced additional cuts to music programs to balance its budget.[20]

Financial concerns
In January 2003, the Reverend Nathan D. Baxter, dean of the cathedral, announced his retirement effective from June 30, 2003. Baxter had led the cathedral since 1991.[31] After an 18-month search, Samuel T. Lloyd III was named dean and began his tenure on April 23, 2005.[32] Using a $15 million bequest the cathedral received in 2000, Lloyd rapidly expanded the cathedral's programming.[33][20] Meanwhile, the cathedral deferred maintenance and declined to make needed repairs.[20] Construction also began in summer 2005 on a $34 million, four-level, 430-car underground parking garage. It opened in 2007.[34][20] The structure was pushed by John Bryson Chane, bishop of the Episcopal Diocese of Washington, and was mostly funded by debt. Payments on the garage were $500,000 per year, with a major increase in the annual debt service beginning in 2017.[35] In early 2008, the National Cathedral Association, the church's fundraising donor network, was disbanded after cathedral leaders concluded that the building was "finished" and it was no longer necessary to raise significant funds for construction.[20][36]
[...]
As the economic downturn continued, a report by cathedral staff identified $30 million in needed maintenance and repairs.[20] Among the problems were cracked and missing mortar in the oldest sections of the building; broken HVAC, mechanical, and plumbing systems throughout the structure; extensive preservation needs; and a main organ in disrepair. Repointing the building was estimated to cost at least $5 million, while organ repair was set at $15 million.[35]

1024px-Buttresses_The_Washington_National_Cathedral.jpg

Washington_National_Cathedral_ironwork.jpg

1024px-South_portal_sculpture_Washington_National_Cathedral.jpg

800px-Robert_E_Lee_Stain_Glass.JPG

800px-National_Cathedral_Sanctuary_Panorama.jpg

Painting_of_Jesus%27_burial_at_Washington_National_Cathedral.JPG

1024px-Tympanum_Washington_National_Cathedral.jpg

Financial concerns plus the earthquake damage repairs are daunting, but at least nobody took a blowtorch to the statues! The last closeup set of stained glass depicts the major events of the life of Confederate General Robert E. Lee which have become quite controversial. The SJW are also doing all they can to erase history they don't like.

So this cathedral does give evidence that it is still possible to built such structures although keeping them going for as long as the ones in Europe isn't looking too likely.

ARCAIC MEMORIES.

loreta said:
"why they did those monuments, for whom? It is just a question of faith or there is something more?"

Good question that can demystify many things about it.
Here, in Sonora there is a "charra" (joke with a lot of irony or just something funny with different intentions), it says:

--- Do you know why they build churches so exaggeratedly high?

--- Well, no, I really do not know.

--- they were built so that the "very very high" can enter.

Many think that it refers to God, but in reality there is a lot of irony. It refers to very archaic memories of beings of high stature, which were seen in person and which are the Nephilim referred to in the Bible.

In Mexico, especially in the north, remains of very tall beings have been found, but the discoveries hide them or take them out of the country, as has happened on countless occasions with archaeological pieces from ancient Mexico.
In the case of medieval churches I wonder what is the INTENTION to structure buildings with similar heights.
It is evident that to impress but also they could have some other reasons.

Back
Top Bottom