Fire at Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris

What is amazing is that in a epoch where saying that the earth was not flying around the sun put you under fire, literally, these cathedrals were constructed with a very complicated design not in concordance with the rest of constructions and with the rest of the mental construction of the people in that time, I can imagine? Or maybe I am wrong. Do the constructors of cathedrals had a knowledge coming from "strange and mysterious" sources? Who they were these constructors?

Yes, I was born and I live in Sonora.
And did you read Castaneda books?

What is amazing is that in a epoch where saying that the earth was not flying around the sun put you under fire, literally, these cathedrals were constructed with a very complicated design not in concordance with the rest of constructions and with the rest of the mental construction of the people in that time, I can imagine? Or maybe I am wrong. Do the constructors of cathedrals had a knowledge coming from "strange and mysterious" sources? Who they were these constructors?
Yeah and their was no "engineer diploma" at the time, no computer to calculate material constraints and so on. I read somewhere that Violet le Duc was an alchemy initiated but what about those who initially build this kind of monuments? Notre-Dame de Paris still appear, today, very huge. So imagine at the time!

It would be interesting to know if they did not got some advices from special sources.

Last edited:
I don't know if the designers of Notre Dame had assistance from any higher source/density or not but if not then I think they almost put to shame the architecture of today.
An intesting obsevation of the city of Lutetia.

And the early inhabitants being the Celts.
More important was the discovery of the Pillar of the Nautes in 1710, during the construction of a burial vault for the archbishops of Paris beneath the chancel of Notre Dame, on the Ile de la Cité. Made of four superimposed square blocks of stone, the monument measures 5.24m (17 ft) in height and is carved with figures representing both Roman and Celtic deities

4ffb46271c11d8f9860fbd1ea7162bb9.png

Notre Dame, The Mudflood City of Lutetia
April 16, 2019

Paris, 1711. During work in the basement of Notre-Dame, workers uncover blocks of sculpted stones: enigmatic figures half men-half animals partly ravaged by the destruction of men ... According to historians would be the oldest monument in Paris. Dating from the beginning of Gallo-Roman Lutèce, this totem dedicated to the deities and Tiberius indicates its funding by the nautes, powerful boatmen on the Seine.

The "Pillar of the Nautes" is a window to a vanished world: that of the Celtic myths still existing a few decades after the Roman conquest, then their fusion with the Roman cults.

But this monument raises many mysteries: who are the deities represented? Who ordered this stone "totem"? Where was he positioned? Why was it destroyed and placed under the site of the future medieval cathedral?

On the occasion of their digitization the remains of the pillar give us keys to propose a reconstruction on the scale 1. In France and Europe, our survey brings together clues to give a face to the ancient figures and imagine their mysterious cults.

Thanks to archeology and technology, the film crosses an experience of reconstruction of the oldest monument in Paris with scenes evoking the life of the nuns of Lutetia. An amazing journey over the ancient Seine.

Catacomb's of Paris

I watched the Nova Gothic Cathedrals presentation (first link listed below) and it was quite interesting. It should be noted that PBS is still pushing global warming, so one must keep in mind that any material presented might be slanted to some degree.

Notable was a change in building techniques from necessary thick walls with narrow windows and rounded arches that created very dark interiors to pointed arches supported by flying buttresses that allowed for thin walls - walls mostly of glass - and great heights. Also noted was the vaulted ceiling that also allowed for the unique structure of these buildings. Their soaring heights were meant to represent heaven on earth along with the infusion of light from walls made almost entirely of colored glass that told through pictures the stories of the Bible to those who were illiterate. Measurements from the Bible were a key element in some of the dimensions, particularly the height. The cathedrals also incorporated a main crucifex floor layout as that was the most significant Christian element.

The presentation didn't get into the spires or gargoyles, but was focused on structure and how mistakes threaten collapse and what's been done to shore up weakened parts. Many details weren't addressed - what spurred the building of the first cathedral and how did they physically reach the incredible heights during construction - no mention of scaffolding which must have been pretty incredible itself. However, seeing all the amazingly intricate detail incorporated throughout these buildings makes me wonder why anyone would want to modify or modernize them in any way - or add a prominent non-Christian element onto it. :evil:

Googling pbs gothic cathedrals listed these video links and several more:

About the video above which begins with an animation of an original cathedral catching fire and being destroyed mentioning the timbers and lead:

Author David Macaulay hosts CATHEDRAL, based on his award-winning book. Using a combination of spectacular location sequences and cinema-quality animation, the program surveys France's most famous churches. Travel back to 1214 to explore the design of Notre Dame de Beaulieu, a representative Gothic cathedral. The program tells period tales revealing fascinating stories of life and death, faith and despair, prosperity, and intrigue.

Last edited:
So a couple of quick things I did a quick search on but came up empty. First I had ordered 'In Search of The Miraculous' and the first try I received instead of 'fragments of a lost teaching' based on the teachings of Gurdjieff, a book instead about the travels of P. D. Ouspensky. In that book Ouspensky mentions Notre Dame and the effect or impression it had on him, which I would be interested in seeing again.

Second, somewhere in the writings of Castaneda don Juan is talking about how the creators of these great works of architecture and statues from the distant past imbued their work with their intent and that these works somehow still carried that intent ( or something to that effect)

Unfortunately a first attempt at finding what I'm looking for was unsuccessful. Maybe someone here knows what I'm referring to...

Second, somewhere in the writings of Castaneda don Juan is talking about how the creators of these great works of architecture and statues from the distant past imbued their work with their intent and that these works somehow still carried that intent ( or something to that effect)

Is it this?
In the same measure that ritual forced the average man to construct huge churches that were monuments to self-importance, ritual also forced sorcerers to construct edifices of morbidity and obsession.

The Power of Silence

So a couple of quick things I did a quick search on but came up empty. First I had ordered 'In Search of The Miraculous' and the first try I received instead of 'fragments of a lost teaching' based on the teachings of Gurdjieff, a book instead about the travels of P. D. Ouspensky. In that book Ouspensky mentions Notre Dame and the effect or impression it had on him, which I would be interested in seeing again.

I don't know if these are exactly what you had in mind but they may add a little.

From Ouspensky's In Search of the Miraculous:
This I understood; but the idea of schools itself changed very much during my travels and in one way became simpler and more concrete and in another way became more cold and distant. I want to say that schools lost much of their fairy-tale character.

On my departure I still admitted much that was fantastic in relation to schools. "Admitted" is perhaps too strong a word. I should say better that I dreamed about the possibility of a non-physical contact with schools, a contact, so to speak, "on another plane." I could not explain it clearly, but it seemed to me that even the beginning of contact with a school may have a miraculous nature. 1 imagined, for example, the possibility of making contact with schools of the distant past, with schools of Pythagoras, with schools of Egypt, with the schools of those who built Notre-Dame, and so on. It seemed to me that the barriers of time and space should disappear on making such contact. The idea of schools in itself was fantastic and nothing seemed to me too fantastic in relation to this idea. And I saw no contradiction between these ideas and my attempts to find schools in India. It seemed to me that it was precisely in India that it would be possible to establish some kind of contact which would afterwards become permanent and independent of any outside interferences.

From Mouravieff's Gnosis Book II:
To make the proposed psychological study easier we believe that it will be useful to introduce an idea that goes back to Greek Mythology, where it appears in the guise of a fabulous monster: the Chimera.

In mythology, it appears to have the head of a lion, the body of a goat, the tail of a dragon, and it spews out vortexes of flame and fire. It was said that the Chimera's father was , the principle of evil and sterility, and his mother was Echidna, half woman and half serpent who was fathered by Chrisaor, born from the blood of Medusa. From Greek Mythology, the image of the Chimera passed into Christianity. We find it as an ornamental motif on certain Gothic cathedrals. For example, the gargoyles of Notre-Dame in Paris were sculptured in the form of Chimerae with stylized lion's heads and only the upper part of the body. In certain orthodox cathedrals chimerae form the ornament of the bishop's throne. Sculptured in wood, they are shown complete, crouching on each side of the seat, where they serve as armrests.

That first highlighted sentence is getting close to what I was looking for. Castaneda was probably 30 years ago by now that I read what I think I'm remembering. There was something in there about great monuments from the ancient past. It could be he was talking about megaliths. Can't remember really, which is why I was hoping to have another look. But I've done several searches now and I'm not finding it.

I'm sure Laura knows more about who built Notre Dame. I believe they had knowledge beyond the ordinary. Anyway, gotta run.

Something VERY STRANGE Is Happening In France (2019)

Very interesting analysis. The hundreds of attacks and burning of churches since the beginning of the year. Not just in France but in Europe and USA.
The promoting of the religion of "Chrislam" endorsed by Pope Francis and whom has recently launched the Chrislam logo for his upcoming tour of Morocco.
Highlights the clues of the signs of the end times, which he believes is upon us.

I happen to see on YT a simulation model of the Notre Dame fire. For sure this is not the only person who has done something like this. If one has a good geometrical model of all the wood in ND then one can answer one of the crucial questions,
"What is the smallest fire that would need to be started to burn ND the way we saw it happen that day ?"
It is a trial-and-error process. The videos would help as they exactly show how the fire progressed.

Prof. Zhen XU of University of Science and Technology Beijing (USTB), accomplished a computational fluid dynamics (CFD) simulation of the fire of Notre Dame of Paris using the fire dynamics simulation (FDS) software

This french guy says he is and architect and that he's estimate for the rebuilt of the cathedral is 200 millions euros top.
The person in the video compares the rebuilding to similar restaurations of buildings. The repair of Windsor castle cost €45 million in 1999, Dresden cathedral about €200 million also about 20 years ago and Tournai cathedral €60 million in 1999. Based on this he estimates that it would cost €120-150 million or max €200 million. Perhaps a coincidence that these restauration works all happened 20 years ago.

So he has two hypothesis, apart from stating that gross negligence happened at Notre Dame. Both hypothesis implies that it was deliberate.

1) It was a much needed distraction for a host of reasons.
2) Given that he thinks it only costs €150 million, he thinks that it would also be a way to siphon a lot of money to one of the multinational companies that will get the contract as they might get a billion euros and thus make a handy profit.

I don't think either of the hypothesis can stand alone. This would have to have been with a higher nefarious purpose in mind, such as robbing the French people of an important symbol and a national icon in favor of a globalist multicultural agenda, destroy christianity, French history, French cultural roots and more.

The comments to the video are interesting. The great majority don't believe the official accidental story.

Back
Top Bottom