The Living Force
FOTCM Member
You must be clinically insane to demolish something like this ūüė°

Another one :

loreta

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Another one :

We are at war: demolition of cities, of the past, demolition of the architecture, demolition of beauty. How sad. It is a crime, really.

Maat

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
all in all this song is a good summary of what we are living

"our hands and our hearts"

goyacobol

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
With 3D printing technology making advancements, maybe the printing of bldgs. like these will be possible again.
If we can print guns, ect. it isn't a fanciful notion.

I suppose you could look at it that way @Metrist. Technology is wonderful in many ways. According to the Cs 4D STS has technology that would make ours seem "Neanderthal". But what we 3D creatures put our blood sweat and tears into does not seem to matter to what many of us of the forum see as STS inspired attacks that feed off of our pain and loss of beauty in our lives that is conceived by those who by nature create structures that inspire hope and joy.

Can our 3D printers really print stone, wood and human craftsmanship that went into the cathedrals? I kind of doubt it.

We are here to learn 3D lessons for a reason I think and that also includes an appreciation for the "work" and the energy it takes to create 3D works of beauty (which these cathedrals to me represent).

Q: (L) If they have been doing it that long, obviously the ones they have taken at the beginning have croaked and are of no use to replace anybody on the earth unless they have been replacing people from time to time for various reasons...

A: No, their technology makes yours look like Neanderthal by comparison! Hibernation tubes... One heartbeat per hour, for example.

Q: (TH) That means that for every year we live, they would live 4200 years... (L) Does any of this have anything to do with that crazy pit at Oak Island?

A: In an offhand way.

Q: (L) How do we fit into all of this? (TK) We don't!

A: You have been the "preparation committee."

Q: (L) What have we been doing? Is it part of the plan for us to destroy the planet, destroy the ozone layer, pollute the seas and so forth to make it more habitable for them?

A: Those things are inconsequential and easily repaired.

Q: (TK) With their technology, they can fix all of that. (L) This is really horrible, you know! To think of all this... (TK) Apparently, from what I am understanding, they can't just come in and wipe us out and replace us, because the 'rules' won't allow it.

A: Yet the natural cycles within the framework of the natural order of things will allow all these things to fall into place.

Q: (L) Is there some law within the realm of these beings, sort of like the law of gravity, that prevents them from just coming in and taking over?

A: No.

Q: (TK) I don't think it is like the law of gravity...

A: What "law" is there that inhibits you from manipulating 2nd density beings at will?!?

Maybe you will get your wish that technology will "fix all of that" but at what price?

I don't mean to pick on you because I think in general you are a practical person but these days we may need to think more "outside the box" in more ways than one.

Metrist

Jedi Council Member
Maybe you will get your wish that technology will "fix all of that" but at what price?
I was playing a video game recently, and in the story a city was destroyed, and all the people in it was recreated in a dream. But, as the story went, it was destroyed by too much technology, and the people in the aftermath forbid 'machina'. Even so, there were times when it was allowed, but only the clergy determined what was.
Anyway, I wasn't really wishing, but trying to be optimistic. If architecture is the important thing, maybe we could recreate these in the future.

loreta

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
With 3D printing technology making advancements, maybe the printing of bldgs. like these will be possible again.
If we can print guns, ect. it isn't a fanciful notion.
Technology can do many things but when we talk about cathedrals we are talking about spirit and the soul, about love, about faith and hope. When they destroy a cathedral they destroy all of this, and the sweat of those who have worked with their hands and hearts on stones not for themselves but for the future. Can technology do all that? I doubt it. But since they have decided to create a new reality this is what they are doing by destroying cathedrals: they want to erase the past, erase the spirit and the soul, erase love and faith and hope. In a word: they want to destroy humanity.

goyacobol

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I was playing a video game recently, and in the story a city was destroyed, and all the people in it was recreated in a dream. But, as the story went, it was destroyed by too much technology, and the people in the aftermath forbid 'machina'. Even so, there were times when it was allowed, but only the clergy determined what was.
Anyway, I wasn't really wishing, but trying to be optimistic. If architecture is the important thing, maybe we could recreate these in the future.
@Metrist,

I kind of wondered if the video games could be a part of why you thought of things the way you expressed it. You know if everything is just "virtual" you don't really have much "skin" in the game so to speak. I think STO technology is probably way better than anything STS have so that gives me some hope that we will find a way to build a future that is service to others which may include a certain amount of "service to self".

My grandson is very exposed to video games and the warlike aspect of virtual reality. Even though there were no video games for me growing up I still played games like cowboys and indians and cops and robbers etc..

The duality of life seems inescapable. I am really in the same boat as you and all of us. If it was not for discovering @Laura and her writing I would be far more clueless.

I can only think of something the Cs gave us to think about when it comes to wanting to understand STS vs STO.

Session 12 November 1994:
Q: (L) Okay. So it is a blending. Does it have something to do with ... in your case service to others means that you even serve those who serve self, is that correct?

A: Yes; we serve you and the Lizards have programed your race to self service remember.

Q: (L) Well, I am down a notch or two. So, I am still a service to self individual to some extent, is that correct?

A: But moving slowly toward service to others. Not all humans are.

Q: (L) Does this mean that when people who are members of the quorum or illuminati call for information or help, that you, because of your service to others orientation are obliged to answer whoever calls?

A: Yes and no.

Q: (L) What is the no part.

A: If vibrational frequencies are out of pattern we do not connect.

Q: (L) Is the work of the Lizzies part of an overall grand plan or design?

A: All is.

Q: (L) Let's go on. I am depressed because you guys told me I was a bad person.

A: You are not a bad person.

Q: (L) Well, I am feeling pretty crummy right now.

A: Lizzies induced.

Q: (L) You mean my crummy feelings are Lizzie induced?

A: As always.

Q: (L) Well I am feeling crummy because you guys let me know that I am in the same sinking boat as the rest of the poor slobs on this miserable planet. I was working pretty hard to get out of the boat.

A: Silliness; you're in your own boat.

Q: (L) I would like to know where Dr. Usui got the Reiki symbols?

A: Must answer question.

Q: (L) What question? The quorum and illuminati question?

A: You will feel ecstasy once answered.

Q: (L) Okay. A blending. Yet two halves.

A: Of a circle.

Q: (L) Who designed this circle?

A: Natural frequency wave. Some near conjunction blend both service patterns and each "camp" to create perfect balance.

Q: (L) Okay, so the Illuminati are the higher level on the pathway of service to self and somehow, by reaching these higher levels may have come to realizations or frequencies which have caused their position to be modified or blended to where service to self becomes or incorporates or moves them to service to others realizations, is this correct?

A: Continue.

Q: (L) Okay, the ones in the quorum are those who are focused on service to others and they, in their pathway of service to others begin to understand that some service to self is service to others.

A: Close.

Q: (L) And the whole idea is to blend both pathways no matter which direction you come to it from?

A: Service to others provides the perfect balance of those two realities; service to self is the diametrical opposite closing the grand cycle in perfect balance.

Q: (L) So it is necessary to have a pathway of service to self in order for the pathway of service to others to exist?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) And those who are in the quorum and the illuminati ...

A: Blends in middle.

Q: (L) So it is necessary to have the darkness in order to have the light...

A: Yes.

Q: (L) And it is necessary to have the Lizzies in order to have the Cassiopaeans...

A: Close.

Q: (L) And both groups evolved through the Masonic organizations..

A: Freemasonry is human reflection in physical of these processes.

Q: (L) Okay, thank you very much. I think that is all for tonight.

A: Good Night.

End of Session

Kind of deep for me too but that is why I think I am here.

Top Bottom