First ever Sott.net Talk Radio Show Sunday Jan 20th 2013!

Awesome! Looking forward to it! :rockon: Don't know if it's possible, but maybe you could do a Skype account, so people could call you this way too if there are any questions?

Keit said:
Awesome! Looking forward to it! :rockon: Don't know if it's possible, but maybe you could do a Skype account, so people could call you this way too if there are any questions?

Skype will be on offer.

I would tune in no matter what. Thank you for considering me. I can't wait to hear your first radio show. This is really exciting!! I'm so proud of you all...:-)

Lisa Guliani said:
I would tune in no matter what. Thank you for considering me. I can't wait to hear your first radio show. This is really exciting!! I'm so proud of you all...:-)

That's what happens when the defamers ramp up their attacks, we just project our signal even further and wider. Mainly just to piss 'em off :P Well, it's more than that, but that's what we like them to think! :cool2:

By the way, will the shows only be available when live or can we listen to them after they are aired if we missed it live?

SeekinTruth said:
By the way, will the shows only be available when live or can we listen to them after they are aired if we missed it live?

They'll all be archived and available on the site.

SeekinTruth said:

I hope there is that possibility!

Your hours, 7 to 9pm is from America hour or European hour? I don't know what UTC means.

Congratulations! I am very happy. Every Sunday will be a fantastic Sunday. :headbanger: Yuppy!

Great News!, looking forward to hear it :D

loreta said:
[...]
Your hours, 7 to 9pm is from America hour or European hour? I don't know what UTC means.
I believe UTC is the same as GMT? So whichever you live you just need to know in GMT e.g GMT+2 or GMT -9 (i think)
[quote author=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coordinated_Universal_Time]Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) is the primary time standard by which the world regulates clocks and time. It is one of several closely related successors to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). For most purposes, UTC is synonymous with GMT, but GMT is no longer precisely defined by the scientific community.[/quote]
Also this
[quote author=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greenwich_Mean_Time]Western European Time (UTC+0)
Western European Time (UTC+0)
Western European Summer Time (UTC+01:00)
Central European Time (UTC+01:00)
Central European Summer Time (UTC+02:00)
Eastern European Time (UTC+02:00)
Eastern European Summer Time (UTC+03:00)[/quote]

Neato! I am looking forward to listening live.

Here is an easy link that everyone can use to help with time zone conversions to UTC. If your time zone does not automatically appear, simply type it into the bar at the top.

http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/

So am I correct that this show will air at 1 PM my time here in Pennsylvania? 7 pm UTC is 1 pm Eastern time? Your post didn't specify am or pm, Percival. I think the time conversion is
- 5 hours.
Am I right or am I wrong? I don't want to tune in after the fact....:-) Ok, I guess that is right. Thanks, Jason!

Back
Top Bottom