FOTCM: Application for Membership

Gandalf said:
Hi Sitta,

Laura has to give permission to each member on an individual basis. So, it will be done in a near future since she is very busy.

Meanwhile, i have made a notification to the person who is responsible for the follow-up.

So, it is coming. ;)

Thank you for the answer.

I wasn't sure how it worked, and i knew that Laura is a very busy person, that's why i asked here.

As for permission, it will come when it is time for it to come :lol:

Yes, Laura is very busy and this one slipped under the radar. I've just admitted:

mike503
MilkoJanovich
sitta
Peche
Slowone
jubazo

If any of you have any problems accessing the FOTCM forum, say so here and I'll check to see what's wrong.

Hello,

As promised, there is now an online application form for the Fellowship of the Cosmic Mind! :D

Those of you who wish to become a member of our church are more than welcome to use this option.

Go here: http://paleochristianity.org/signup/
Fill in the form, following the instructions.
When you are done, you will be asked to print the document and send it to us.

This will make the application process much faster. We still need your signed copy in order to make your membership legally official. But you won't need to wait a month anymore before you can be a member!

Our community is growing, and full of very talented people wanting to help spread more truth, live and help others live much more fulfilling and truthful lives. Thank you All! Without you, it would not be possible to make it. :thup:

Hello,

I sent in my application for the FOTCM over a month ago, by snail mail, and I was wondering if anyone has received it.

Ailén said:
Hello,

As promised, there is now an online application form for the Fellowship of the Cosmic Mind! :D

Those of you who wish to become a member of our church are more than welcome to use this option.

Go here: http://paleochristianity.org/signup/
Fill in the form, following the instructions.
When you are done, you will be asked to print the document and send it to us.

This will make the application process much faster. We still need your signed copy in order to make your membership legally official. But you won't need to wait a month anymore before you can be a member!

Our community is growing, and full of very talented people wanting to help spread more truth, live and help others live much more fulfilling and truthful lives. Thank you All! Without you, it would not be possible to make it. :thup:

Finished the online one a few minutes ago, and sent it in. I'll be sending the hard copy soonest. :D

mocachapeau said:
Hello,

I sent in my application for the FOTCM over a month ago, by snail mail, and I was wondering if anyone has received it.

Yes. We received it yesterday. Thank you very much. You'll be hearing from us very soon. :)

Hi,

In the last few days we received three applications, two of which where Polonel's and pirataloko's. I KNOW there was a third one because we received a notification about it, but for some reason it is not on the server anymore. We have fixed this problem so that it doesn't happen again, and we apologize for this inconvenience, but we will have to ask the third member to send his application again. It is impossible to retrieve it once it gets deleted from the server, and I didn't get enough time to check whose it was. :(

Or, if you are ok with it, and you have sent your signed copy, we will process it as soon as we receive it. It will just take a couple extra weeks.

Thank you very much, and apologies once again for the inconvenience. :-[ It won't happen again.

Gandalf said:
sitta said:
Laura said:
Added: If you sent your application and do NOT see the FOTCM forum, write me at: laura(at)paleochristianity.org and make sure you include your forum name, forum email. when you sent your app, so I can figure out what's up!

I have a question. I have received my FOTCM membership card and other goods, but i can't see the FOTCM forum. Is it better to send email to: laura(at)paleochristianity.org or better to: info(at)paleochristianity.org?

Hi Sitta,

Laura has to give permission to each member on an individual basis. So, it will be done in a near future since she is very busy.

Meanwhile, i have made a notification to the person who is responsible for the follow-up.

So, it is coming. ;)

Hi all,

Today I received my FOTCM card,certificate, and paper work :D. But I cant see the FOTCH forum, so I should write to Laura to the email given above, but Gandalfs comment made me a bit confused(maybe its just me). So should I wait for the permission or just email her about it?

Thanks

Infiniteness said:
Gandalf said:
sitta said:
Laura said:
Added: If you sent your application and do NOT see the FOTCM forum, write me at: laura(at)paleochristianity.org and make sure you include your forum name, forum email. when you sent your app, so I can figure out what's up!

I have a question. I have received my FOTCM membership card and other goods, but i can't see the FOTCM forum. Is it better to send email to: laura(at)paleochristianity.org or better to: info(at)paleochristianity.org?

Hi Sitta,

So, it is coming. ;)

Hi all,

Today I received my FOTCM card,certificate, and paper work :D. But I cant see the FOTCH forum, so I should write to Laura to the email given above, but Gandalfs comment made me a bit confused(maybe its just me). So should I wait for the permission or just email her about it?

Thanks

Hi Infiniteness,

You should have access to the FOTCM forum pretty soon. Laura and all her team are extremely busy at the moment.

Gandalf said:
Infiniteness said:
Gandalf said:
sitta said:
Laura said:

Hi Sitta,

So, it is coming. ;)

Hi all,

Thanks

Hi Infiniteness,

You should have access to the FOTCM forum pretty soon. Laura and all her team are extremely busy at the moment.

Thank you!

You are in now, Infiniteness! Welcome to FOTCM! And apologies for the delay.

Back
Top Bottom