FOTCM: Application for Membership

Thank you all, appl. finaly sent. I have trouble with the stubborn net, tile thingie pages, computer, servers, mail addresses but I still feel GREAT:)))))))))))))))))))))))))

jubazo said:
Hello Ailen,

Server problem, perhaps.......

Well, whatever it is, we received our application on an e-mail today. So it's working.

Slowone, we also received yours. Thanks. You will be both hearing from us very soon!

Welcome to the Fellowship!

Ailén said:
jubazo said:
Hello Ailen,

Server problem, perhaps.......

Well, whatever it is, we received our application on an e-mail today. So it's working.

Slowone, we also received yours. Thanks. You will be both hearing from us very soon!

Welcome to the Fellowship!

Thank You.

domi said:
The pdf form was designed so that when using Adobe Reader you can save the changes to a pdf file on your computer.

For some reason, likely my denseness, I cannot get the finished pdf to print with my information included.

It was saved in 'documents' and the 'print preview' shows the fields filled in properly.

Any thoughts? :huh:

I got my application sent out today and yes, as others have stated, it feels great! I sent it by snail mail, so it could take a little while to get there.

cholas said:
domi said:
The pdf form was designed so that when using Adobe Reader you can save the changes to a pdf file on your computer.

For some reason, likely my denseness, I cannot get the finished pdf to print with my information included.

It was saved in 'documents' and the 'print preview' shows the fields filled in properly.

Any thoughts? :huh:

Hi cholas,

Must have missed this somehow, but did you managed to get yours printed and sent? :huh:

Thanks Vulcan,
No I haven't actually. An option is to put it on a stick and take it to a nearby internet cafe for the printing. I'll also be visiting a friend tomorrow with more of an understanding of these things.

I do fully intend on figuring this out and sending it. Unfortunately my 'mail deliverer' has already left for the states. There will be another soon enough though and my application will be riding along. :D

Hi cholas,

You could send the application as an attachment to an email and then send the hard copy once you can get it printed. You can email the application to laura(at)cassiopaea.org Remember to change the (at) to @ :)

Hello,

My application form was sent on friday by snail mail, but I couldn't mention it here before due to a computer crash that left me offline for a few days. It's now fixed.

Regards.

Olivier said:
Hello,

My application form was sent on friday by snail mail, but I couldn't mention it here before due to a computer crash that left me offline for a few days. It's now fixed.

Regards.

We received yours Olivier. Thanks! You'll be hearing from us soon!

Cholas, I'm sorry that you are having trouble printing yours. I agree with Vulcan. You are welcome to send us your application by e-mail, either on a pdf or a .doc file, and ship the signed copy once you manage to print it. That way you'll become a member sooner. If you choose too do this, please send it to info (a) paleochristianity.org, so that Laura doesn't need to forward it to us. Thanks!

Looking forward to seeing you both on the FOTCM forum.

Thanks Vulcan and Ailen,

Email is on the way, unsigned......but the paper version will be there soon as well.

Much appreciated.

Hey guys,

I sent my application in a couple of weeks ago from Australia via snail mail because for some reason the online PDF did not allow me to fill it in.

How long does it normally take to be processed and can you let me know if it arrives please?

Thanks ;D

Carlybee said:
Hey guys,

I sent my application in a couple of weeks ago from Australia via snail mail because for some reason the online PDF did not allow me to fill it in.

How long does it normally take to be processed and can you let me know if it arrives please?

We received it yesterday :D. Thanks a lot. We'll be contacting you soon.

Laura said:
Added: If you sent your application and do NOT see the FOTCM forum, write me at: laura(at)paleochristianity.org and make sure you include your forum name, forum email. when you sent your app, so I can figure out what's up!

I have a question. I have received my FOTCM membership card and other goods, but i can't see the FOTCM forum. Is it better to send email to: laura(at)paleochristianity.org or better to: info(at)paleochristianity.org?

sitta said:
Laura said:
Added: If you sent your application and do NOT see the FOTCM forum, write me at: laura(at)paleochristianity.org and make sure you include your forum name, forum email. when you sent your app, so I can figure out what's up!

I have a question. I have received my FOTCM membership card and other goods, but i can't see the FOTCM forum. Is it better to send email to: laura(at)paleochristianity.org or better to: info(at)paleochristianity.org?

Hi Sitta,

Laura has to give permission to each member on an individual basis. So, it will be done in a near future since she is very busy.

Meanwhile, i have made a notification to the person who is responsible for the follow-up.

So, it is coming. ;)

Back
Top Bottom