Frequency Fence (5g, Starlink, etc)

duyunne

Jedi Council Member
I noticed there are a few threads that offer a platform to update the network about current events centered around certain themes. One example is the Random Shootings thread: 'Random' shootings, car rampages, knife attacks etc.

This is intended to report phenomena that may relate to the Frequency Fence, such as the 5G wireless grid, smartphones, and now, satellite objects:

SpaceX Satellite Train / Starlink launch from a few days ago
re: Starlink (satellite constellation) - Wikipedia

Having worked at an ISP which uses satellite beam service to provide clientele with high speed (& high latency) internet, I have a little understanding of how satellites work for ground side services.

People may not be aware that as with Wifi, Cell towers, etc, we're also being bombarded by Earth facing satellite beams, which can span massive areas of country side. So even if you escape the city grid and live remotely, you're still being bathed under some type of radiation from these services. Mind you, cloud cover (and your roof) can shield you from it for the most part.

related:

Starlink: SpaceX satellites could blight the night sky, warn astronomers -- Sott.net

5g: Wi-Fi is an important threat to human health

I noticed there are a few threads that offer a platform to update the network about current events centered around certain themes. One example is the Random Shootings thread: 'Random' shootings, car rampages, knife attacks etc.

This is intended to report phenomena that may relate to the Frequency Fence, such as the 5G wireless grid, smartphones, and now, satellite objects:

View attachment 30354
SpaceX Satellite Train / Starlink launch from a few days ago
re: Starlink (satellite constellation) - Wikipedia

Having worked at an ISP which uses satellite beam service to provide clientele with high speed (& high latency) internet, I have a little understanding of how satellites work for ground side services.

People may not be aware that as with Wifi, Cell towers, etc, we're also being bombarded by Earth facing satellite beams, which can span massive areas of country side. So even if you escape the city grid and live remotely, you're still being bathed under some type of radiation from these services. Mind you, cloud cover (and your roof) can shield you from it for the most part.

related:

Starlink: SpaceX satellites could blight the night sky, warn astronomers -- Sott.net

5g: Wi-Fi is an important threat to human health

Regarding the frequency fence idea, I think there is reason to give that some consideration.

However, regarding the idea that satellites bombard people with dangerous radiation, I disagree with.

These satellites carry very low energy on board, are relatively low cost, (there are going to be around 5,000 of them in the early stages), are probably solar powered, and are effective mainly for networking, i.e., are designed to move data around the globe fast among each other. But, within the realm of known conventional physics, these little satellites won't have the power to send much down other than extremely weak signals which must be picked up with dishes and amplified before being at all useful. If you consider that the minimum safe distance from a cell phone is about six feet, (radiation intensity drops geometrically with the square of distance), then consider how unlikely it is for a signal from a solar powered satellite to be harmful from 1,200 miles away. (That's low Earth orbit).

Receivers on the ground will need dishes and amplifiers to pick up and re-distribute that data over much more powerful ground-based antennas and cable networks. So I don't see any direct health threat from 5G satellites themselves.

According to standard knowledge, anyway.

I have a vague image in my mind that setting up 5,000 resonating points on a net cast around the whole globe, however, might provide a way of causing the Earth's energy body to maybe resonate differently. I don't know if that's possible or the intention here, but it's an interesting thought.

By contrast, the health threat from 5G in terms of the devices people carry in their pockets and install in their homes and workplaces is tangible and real. -And can even be mitigated against to a degree, if you know enough.

Radio wave technology is mysterious so it's easy for people to get confused about, so it's important to identify the dangers where they are likly to actually be than to get frightened over with things which are probably not likely to be sources of concern.

Session 19 November 1994

Q: (L) Can they listen to us over the phones even when the phones are hung up?

A: Can.

Q: (T) Can they listen to us through the t.v. through the infra-red frequency?

A: Again, technology has advanced beyond that. Walls have "ears." Satellites can monitor any conversation or meeting.

Q: (J) Is this conversation being monitored at this point in time?

A: No.

Q: (T) Can our movements be tracked through the electronic ignition systems in our cars?

A: Not necessary. You are not yet aware of the extent to which humans have been "aided" in technological advancement.

As I said, satellite radiation can be muffed out by cloud cover or your roof so it isn’t as invasive as cell tower or wifi, but the above quote illustrates other purposes.

These satellites carry very low energy on board, are relatively low cost, (there are going to be around 5,000 of them in the early stages), are probably solar powered, and are effective mainly for networking, i.e., are designed to move data around the globe fast among each other. But, within the realm of known conventional physics, these little satellites won't have the power to send much down other than extremely weak signals which must be picked up with dishes and amplified before being at all useful. If you consider that the minimum safe distance from a cell phone is about six feet, (radiation intensity drops geometrically with the square of distance), then consider how unlikely it is for a signal from a solar powered satellite to be harmful from 1,200 miles away. (That's low Earth orbit).

Obviously, I can't prove any of this, but at this point, I suspect that the whole power level thing is a red herring.

A: "Beamed" and otherwise. Hitchhikers and image formation and projection along with emotional manipulation via [planchette is moving too fast for Laura to call out letters, then it slows] various EM frequencies.

Q: (L) Thanks for slowing down there! (laughter) (A****) How do you protect yourself against these frequencies?

A: Few people on the planet get treated to such special attention.

Q: ...... (S) I have a question. They said "various EM frequencies". Well, what I'm thinking is the WiFi inside the house, and...

A: Very bad!!!!!!!!!!

Q: (S) Okay, so we can just use a very long ethernet cable instead of the WiFi.

A: Research frequencies and cancelling frequencies for ideas. But the main thing is mental blocking. Notice that ______ is similarly affected due to frequency similarity.

Q: (J) Frequency of the person, or frequency of the...

A: Note birth dates.

Q: .... (A****) Is this numerology based? (L) Well, I dunno, I think it's probably numerology/astrology, plus maybe the time of year and some kind of frequencies of the sun sign maybe. Is that it?

A: Yes. More or less.

{...}

Q: .... (Ark) You were asking about this WiFi, and it's bad, but I want to ask about this USB stick with the little antenna on our Asus? It radiates microwaves like cellphones. Is it strong?

A: Also bad. You would be surprised what tiny things can do. In all cases, however, there are remedies and safety measures.

Q: (S) Well, this kind of my question. Because we have cell phones that are so evil, right? The problem is that even if you never use a cell phone, there are towers EVERYWHERE. If a cell phone is on and it's close to you, that's worse, but... (L) You can't escape it all. (S) So we can obviously turn off the evil stuff, but... (L) I think there's also the stuff out there for cancelling that is dietary {like minerals}, or something you can do.

A: Silk is always good.

Q: (Ark) But coming back to this USB stick and little antenna which is probably very weak, what would be the distance from this that you would consider to be safe?

A: 2 meters.

Q: (Ark) Oh, so this is really weak. (S) Is it the same for WiFi? (discussion of evil microwaves and what to do)

A: Consider a "Faraday cage" for ___ until she is stronger.

On the one hand, we'd be surprised what tiny things can do. On the other, the USB 3G stick was considered "safe" 2 meters away.

First, "safe" was in the context of the specific discussion relating to a specific situation involving certain people.

Second, that was 9 years ago. Today, the EMF "soup" is everywhere.

Since then, we've discovered things like this:

There are other studies that show even ELF can have similar effects.

So, I put all this together and it seems pretty obvious to me that minimizing exposure is a good idea. I have to ask myself why right now - when the world is going so nutty - "they" want to have 5G antennas literally everywhere, plus another 26,000 satellites operating at similar frequencies to cover the entire Earth (assuming all the current plans for that kind of thing come to fruition). That's an absolutely HUGE amount of time, energy, and money required just to spy on people or to make a profit!

To get a bit woo-woo for a second 🧙‍♂️, I suspect that if we were able to see RF in, say, 4d, it would be abundantly obvious why our tech has evolved in the specific ways that it has. IOW, the physical effects that I and everyone else talk about are nothin' compared to how these things can be used to "attack" us in more insidious ways.

I think that's why the C's said, "But the main thing is mental blocking." First you gather data, then you minimize exposure as much as is humanly possible, and always you mentally block as much as you can. For most people, even the idea of mental blocking is a tall order. That's why I just made a YT vid about the Q-Link (that and the fact that some interesting recent events just sort of dropped the whole idea into my lap).

First, point out studies and get people thinking about the potential dangers. Then give them something that apparently works for many people, and is at the very least a focal point or symbol of protection against such things. With the right intention, that kind of thing can really work wonders. So, why not?

If it works, it's better than nothing. Obviously, the best thing would be have as much data on hand, connect dots, maybe even get a bit righteously angry about this stuff, and expand one's "reality structure" such that mental blocking becomes very strong. Oh, and silk apparently, although I have no idea why except for, "Mulberry". Well thanks, C's! That clears that one up. :lol:

Besides, it's a bad idea to focus too much on EMF and then totally ignore diet or whatever. Lots of battles going on at once.

So, I don't even think that the physical effects of EMF alone are a terribly big deal - when you consider the absolute toxic garbage dump that we live in (food, vaccines, pollution, mind-numbing social stupidity, etc.). It's just one piece of the Puzzle of Death. But it's obviously a very important piece of the puzzle if so many resources are being devoted to it right now. I think that's because of the more mental/psychic effects that it can have on us - or be used in some way to produce in us. Or, it may just be that the particular combo of the bad stuff in the Puzzle of Death is ALL being pushed right now in preparation for what's to come. Who knows.

I'll also say that it's totally fascinating how things like smartphones have messed with people. It's not just the false social aspect, and it's not just the EMF, and it's not just the games where people walk off cliffs in real life, and it's not just the status symbol, or the Me-Me-Me Selfie aspect... it's the whole package - and it's a damn clever one (if you're evil).

Well, for the time being anyway, that's my story and I'm stickin' to it!

2 meters! Thank-you. I was looking for that reference and couldn't remember.

I work in an environment filled with normal people who live on their cell phones. I work in a room which houses the central router everybody connects to, and it's annoying to think that money matters enough in life that I have to subject myself to radiation which is only there because the argument with normal people is un-winnable. (Not that I haven't tried. I've only been successful in room mate living arrangements in the past. Bringing it into the workplace is a whole other level of challenge.)

So while at work, I've managed to position as much space between the router and myself as possible. I can feel active devices these days, when they erupt around me. It's sort of a brain buzz feeling, and it's annoying and stupifying. But I am able to at least minimize the effect, and make sure any computers I use are wired to the router and have WiFi switched off. Nothing beats getting back home where WiFi and cell phone tech is absent. (Though, there are still lots of electronics; I have a little meter which demonstrates that there is plenty of other gunk in the air. Just nothing in the cell phone/Wifi spectrum.)

But I do think that power matters. If 2 meters is a minimum safe distance, then why? Power level is the only thing I can reasonably think of.

Though, to further explore the other side of that question, (that very small amounts of power can make a big difference from far, far away), I do remember trying to work out possible mechanisms which would account for the patterns noted by astrology.

I haven't seen the article since, but I recall learning that the Sun is divided magnetically into sort of orange pieces, and that there happen to be 12 of them.

That got my mind going; if the micro-tubual idea of quantum level computing in the brain is valid, then we'd be talking about structures which are tiny enough to be affected by tiny variances in the magnetic field.

Chinese astrology, (the 12 animal types linked to one's birth year), is also a system filled with remarkably astute observations about individual personality and behavioral patterns. It is linked to the orbit of Jupiter, which takes 11.86 years to complete one orbit of the Sun.

So again, if there is some sort of force exerting itself on human development, and if it has an energetic/mechanical origin, it must be keyed to extremely weak influences.

Last edited:
I wounder, given the time date of that session, (with higher 5G speeds and the increase of tower placement's), that a new calculation of distances is a consideration.

16-20 minute Read: Snip: May 30, 2019, 9:03 AM
After years of hype about gigabit speeds that will let you download full-length movies in mere seconds, 5G is becoming a reality.
On April 3, Verizon flipped the switch on its mobile 5G network in parts of Chicago and Minneapolis. Verizon's first 5G smartphone is the Moto Z3 — sort of. The Z3's 5G Moto Mod is available to buy now, enabling 5G connectivity for the Z3. Verizon said its 5G service can be added to any unlimited plan and will cost an extra $10 a month. Samsung followed up with its Galaxy S10 5G — the first true 5G phone out of the gate. Prices start at $1,299 for the 256GB model and $1,399 for the 512GB version.

Sprint followed up by lighting up its 5G network in Dallas, Houston, Kansas City and Atlanta on May 30. To use that network, you'll need LG's new V50 ThinQ. But other phone makers, including ZTE and Huawei have announced 5G devices of their own. Here are all the 5G phones that have been announced so far.

5G Fast Facts
Sprint's 5G network is now live in four cities,
Samsung just released the $1,299 Galaxy S10 5G flagship on Verizon's 5G network.
AT&T is taking heat took heat for its 5G Evolution logo,
Apple will reportedly wait until 2020 to release a 5G smartphone.
aHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmJlc3RvZm1pY3JvLmNvbS9ILzUvODMxMzUzL29yaWdpbmFsL21vdG8tejMtNWctc3BlZWRzLmpwZWc=

What to Expect From 5G
Where 5G Is Now
How Wireless Carriers Are Preparing
What About Phones?
5G Beyond Phones

Shoot. 5G is live right now in a dozen or more cities.

Check out a coverage map for Cardiff, UK

5G_Edinburgh_map_1156x648_16x9.jpg.eeimg.1157.16-9.high.jpg

Looks like a nuclear blast radius. -Which seems a bit strange; I thought the way 5G worked, (the way ANY cell phone system works; it's in the name, "cell"), was all about hundreds of distributed antennas, not some big central broadcast mast. I wonder if this map is accurate or just some generalized customer convenience graphic? (I found it here).

Either way, once again, in partnership with witting evil, the naive muggles dictate the health of everybody around them through their alarming levels of ignorance and acceptance.

Though, I do notice in the comment sections, (where they exist), a far greater number of people then not so many years ago, are obviously concerned with the health impact 5G might have, and exhibit frustration over having zero control of the sudden radio-forming of their living environments! It's like a few fish decided to unilaterally change the composition of sea water for the entire population. -And make everybody else pay for it! The nerve!

This crap has got to be linked to the UFO stuff and the Snowflake war.

Get thee to a bunker! (Well, to a rural house and some silk jim jams, anyway...)

Last edited:
What do y'all think..? Is the Ninja look in these days?

(From https://www.silkbodyonline.com/ )

Men’s Puresilk Legliner
$127.38 USD

products-SB613.Black_8e6f6610-0604-48c1-a7ce-73069ea66228.jpg

Men’s Puresilk Long Sleeve Crew
$127.38 – $133.91
products-SB601P.Black.jpg

Puresilk Balaclava
$25.56 USD
products-sb105_black.jpg

Total price: $300 for a radiation zone undersuit?

I mean.., I already wear a merino wool base layer (long undies and a top) during the winter season, and that wasn't cheap either. But soooo worth it!

Maybe it's time to step up my game? I have to work in a radioactive environment, after all.

Mind you, I don't think I'll be able to justify the balaclava... Though, seriously? Only $25? Maybe it's time to make a fashion statement while walking around town! Being: "It's YOUR fault I look like this! Turn off your #$&*ing cell phone for heaven's sake!"

-Of course, who will complain about me when I have already melted into the shadows? Like Batman?

Was I even there? Poof! Ha ha!

Oh, nevermind. They were all looking down at their smartphones.

Last edited:

What do y'all think..? Is the Ninja look in these days?

(From https://www.silkbodyonline.com/ )

Men’s Puresilk Legliner
$127.38 USD

products-SB613.Black_8e6f6610-0604-48c1-a7ce-73069ea66228.jpg

Men’s Puresilk Long Sleeve Crew
$127.38 – $133.91
products-SB601P.Black.jpg

Puresilk Balaclava
$25.56 USD
products-sb105_black.jpg

Total price: $300 for a radiation zone undersuit?

I mean.., I already wear a merino wool base layer (long undies and a top) during the winter season, and that wasn't cheap either. But soooo worth it!

Maybe it's time to step up my game? I have to work in a radioactive environment, after all.

Mind you, I don't think I'll be able to justify the balaclava... Though, seriously? Only $25? Maybe it's time to make a fashion statement while walking around town! Being: "It's YOUR fault I look like this! Turn off your #$&*ing cell phone for heaven's sake!"

-Of course, who will complain about me when I have already melted into the shadows? Like Batman?

Was I even there? Poof! Ha ha!

Oh, nevermind. They were all looking down at their smartphones.

Probably cheaper than silk wall paper, but I'd still like prefer silk wall paper.

I thought the way 5G worked, (the way ANY cell phone system works; it's in the name, "cell"), was all about hundreds of distributed antennas, not some big central broadcast mast.

It's kind of both. You can have a larger, possibly higher power central mast (usually elevated) with multiple antennas ringing the tower and generally aimed slightly downwards. That covers a larger area like slices of a pie.

Then you also have smaller, often lower power cells dotted around everywhere to improve coverage in iffy areas. Signal reflections can also cause big problems, necessitating more antennas.

As I understand it, 5G will work about the same, only more antennas are needed since more stuff blocks the higher-frequency 5G signals. But 5G antennas are supposed to also use "steerable focused beams" to get around some of those propagation issues.

Of course, as one not-so-intelligent person pointed out on one of my YT vids: "So, leaves block 5G, but we have to worry about it affecting our bodies?"

Well, yes, because just because signals are "blocked" (read: attenuated by) leaves on a tree doesn't mean the signals aren't being absorbed and/or affecting the biological structure of those leaves!

Anyway, I also understand that in many places, the plan is to have higher-frequency (mm wave) towers in cities and then use lower frequencies for more rural areas due to better signal propagation. So IOW, 5G in cities will end up being much faster than 5G in rural areas - at least in the short run. Some places may get "5G" but it may never actually be upgraded to millimeter wave transmitters, and instead stay at a lower frequency - like, say, 3.5GHz.

Part of the problem with all of this 5G stuff is that it's darn near impossible to find clear information about what is actually being deployed and used, and where. People talk about "5G" in general, but that can mean anything from the low-GHz frequencies already being used for 4G, all the way up to 26GHz (AFAIK).

Also important to remember that 5G may be bad, but WiFi in your house and a smartphone plastered to your head appears to be even worse. Or how about wireless Bluetooth keyboards and mice? Or maybe: You use ethernet on your laptop, but you forget to turn off the WiFi on your lappy, which often turns itself back on automatically after rebooting many puters (unless disabled either in the BIOS or Windows device manager, for example). Also, DECT cordless landline phones, wireless smartmeters, having a cellphone on while you're in the car driving, etc.

There are many sources of Evil Waves that can be easily eliminated to reduce cumulative exposure A LOT.

Back
Top Bottom