Frequency protection generator

Dragan

Jedi
I found this session with some very interesting findings.
It would be good to read and give opinion if you have,

Session 2 December 2000

Quote........
Q: (L) Okay, what was this beeping noise we heard in the house the other day?
A: No. 318 monitor.
Q: [Laughter.] (L) A physical monitor?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Something in our house, and it's still there?
A: Monitor. Yes.
Q: (L) Did it have some sort of glitch that made it start beeping suddenly?
Q: (L) Who put it there? I mean, physically?
A: D***.
Q: (L) The guy who did the work on the house?! In the attic?
A: Yes. Real small.
Q: (L) Did D*** know he was doing it?
A: No.
Q: (L) Which reminds me: did D*** forget to return our slap stapler?
Q: (TK) Is there any way of feeding disinformation through this monitor?
Q: (BT) Is that something that we should attempt to do?
Q: (A) Now, you say "no. 318" monitor. Does that suggest that there are at least that many monitors in our house? Is this because they are small? I theorized that when they brought the truck to blow the insulation in the attic, that this would have been a perfect way to install listening devices. But they would have to be small and numerous. (TK) Yes. How many monitors are in this house?
A: 85.
Q: (BT) Is this correlated to the cars that were regularly stopping out front?
Q: (TK) They don't really have to get close for that kind of work. Do they have to get close to access these monitors?
Q: (BT) Are they being monitored by 3D or 4D?
A: 4th.
Q: (L) Did these cars stopping in front of the house have something to do with us, even if not related to the monitors?
Q: (L) What were they up to? What about the people who came to the door? Were they sent for monitoring purposes?
A: Yes. Moles team.
Q: (BT) As in covert or undercover?
A: Yes. Motor handled.
Q: (L) Does this mean they are machines? They did a really good imitation of Sammy Davis Jr. (A) I want to go back to who is responsible for placing these monitors.
A: Illuminati Nacionale knights.
Q: (A) That sounds Italian. Hmmm. (L) Does Tom have some of these fun things in his house? (TK) Yeah!
Q: (TK) How many?
A: 85.
Q: (TK) Boy, they sure like that number! (A) What do they monitor?
A: Voice.
Q: (TK) Are they sound activated?
Q: (L) Maybe we should encourage the children to play weird music upstairs. (TK) They record whatever sound activates them, and then are later downloaded?
A: Yes. Often.
Q: (L) Aside from recording whatever we say, what is the objective of these monitors?
A: Control.
Q: (L) Do these monitors also emit anything? (B) Are they active as well as passive?
Q: (TK) All of them, or is it a combination of different types of monitors that are interactive or linked?
Q: (L) Does Barry have some in his house, too?
Q: (BT) Did that have anything to do with triggering the doorbell?
Q: (A) Well, the fact that they are monitors, I can live with this. But the fact that they are not just passive, but also are active, makes me a little bit upset. If they are active, they probably produce some kind of vibration which acts on us continuously, so to say.
Q: (TK) It is sound - or vibrations? (A) What kind of action is it?
A: Psychic.
Q: (L) That's a pretty broad field. (A) Now, what is important for us, I think, is to know whether we can counteract this control by para-psychic means, by being aware, in a certain state or another, or if there is a physical action and we cannot control it because it acts on our genes, or our cells directly - our body chemicals - and messes up what we are doing. In that case, some kind of action would be reasonable. (TK) Okay, if these things are frequency emitters, and they affect us psychically, is there some way to counteract it, to neutralize it?

Q: (L) Is this something physical or psychic?
A: Physical.

Q: (TK) Would it be a counter-vibration to cancel this out?

Q: (L) So we need a device that produces a certain frequency?

Q: (TK) Is such a thing available commercially?
A: Other.
Q: (L) It has to be built. (TK) Are crystals involved in this?
Q: (A) Well, we've got a problem here because we have these 85 monitors. They monitor sound. This means that they are monitoring now.
Q: (TK) So, if we discover what we have to build or do to counteract this, then the whole thing will be a waste of time because they will come along and install new ones or act to cancel out what we have done. Is this true?
Q: (TK) Is this a no win situation?
Q: (L) So, there IS a way to figure it out. (TK) Can we have some sort of idea as to how to go about counteracting this? (L) Yeah, gasoline and a match. [Laughter.] (TK) For instance, discuss it at a session held somewhere else?
A: Maybe.
Q: (TK) That says that it would not necessarily help. It wouldn't be a long term cure.
Q: (L) Well, we could just sell the house and let them monitor someone else.
Q: (TK) Is there a way to shield this room? At least temporarily.
Q: (TK) But that doesn't help between the sessions. We would still be bombarded by these frequencies between the sessions. But, if the area were shielded while getting the information... Do we have to make or build some kind of personal device that people can carry or wear to shield themselves from this type of manipulation? Is that a viable option?

Q: (A) Well, these things must be getting energy from somewhere. Well, they could be getting energy from the electromagnetic field which is everywhere. (TK) Do crystals have anything to do with the proposed device - the shielding device?
Q: (L) They have mentioned that crystals with energy fields are helpful in this way. Apparently the sun's energy is helpful also. (TK) Okay, if we were to figure out how to fabricate such devices, can such a thing be modified to counteract changes in the attack frequency?

Q: (L) I had a thought about those metal sheds. Run some electrical current to it, go inside and fire it up. (BT) Isn't that something like a Faraday Cage. (TK) Well, that would provide an area that would shield the sessions. But it wouldn't help between the sessions. Would this be some kind of big, huge thingy... (L) As in really expensive and difficult to make?
Q: (L) Now, waves are things. You can make waves... (TK) And you can cancel them. Like white noise or something along that line. (L) Well, maybe we ought to get one of those white noise machines. Would that help?
A: Some.
Q: (TK) How would you know what to set it to? It has to be super low or super high frequency... (A) There is a different possibility. Now, when we wear these zappers, we have a current going through us. Can something along this line cancel activation of physical changes generated by these monitors?
A: Yes. To a point.
Q: (BT) Is this no 318 monitoring commonplace, or is it reserved for "special" people? That is, it common to the populace at large?
Q: (A) What does 318 stand for? Is it a model number?
A: Number of monitor.
Q: (A) So, it's like our user number. We are location 318. So they must have a map.
A: Big log.
Q: [Laughter.] (L) Not a map, just a big log. Well heck, if we are only number 318, who is number 1? (TK) Is the number related to the order of importance?
A: (BT) Just a locator number for identification. (A) I guess they have a certain number of places and they assign numbers. If there is a successful "monitoring" and the people die, then they can assign the number to someone else. (L) Right, like social security numbers. Back to the problem. Would lining the room with metal (aluminum foil) help?
Q: (L) Would lining the room with foil and electrifying it help?
Q: (TK) How about copper mesh?
A: Better.
Q: (TK) When we were running tests on board the ship, they loaded some trailers on the hangar deck and they contained real sophisticated and classified equipment in there. To protect it from radar sweeps, they covered the trailers with copper mesh. It didn't have to be activated by any current, but it did have to be grounded. What it did was absorb the radar and shunted it to ground instead of allowing it to "read." Then, there is something else called "RAM," or Radar Absorbent Material.
Q: (TK) That stuff is expensive. (L) What about silk?
Q: (L) The alchemists say that to protect the body from outside frequencies, one should wear silk. I know that sounds crazy, but that's what they said and did. Silk is a heck of an insulator. (TK) If we shielded the area with a silk tent, or wear silk clothing... (A) Silk by itself might not work, or it probably only works when in contact with the body. (TK) A copper mesh around the area would help.
Q: (TK) RAM would help?
Q: (TK) Silk would help?
Q: (TK) Would all three in combination be necessary?
Q: (L) Well, you are talking some big bux there. (TK) Is there another way to do this that isn't quite so involved? Does it require this degree of protection?
Q: (L) What we have figured out is that if we produce a canceling frequency, all they will do is change the frequency. That could go on, tit for tat, endlessly. (A) They have standard monitors. They can tune it a little bit differently, but they cannot do much without continuously planting new devices. There is a limit to the changing of frequencies, perhaps. So, if we know how to tune our device to their device, we can do it. (TK) I don't know if what we are needing is so complicated a device. Probably just a frequency generator. A simple device hooked to a crystal. Is that going in the right direction?

Q: (A) Our zapper, for instance, is a very simple device. It operates on a single integrated circuit. (TK) A frequency generator can be cheap. You hook it to a crystal for amplification.
A: Plot many frequencies.
Q: (A) We need to know the range. (TK) Can you tell us what frequency range?
A: Yes. 549 hz to 832 hz.

........“
Quote.

Now after this findings it is obviously that they (4 D beings )through these devices are influencing on our health, body chemicals,filings, emotions etc..... and I believe that the vast majority of us have this monitors in the house.

After this my question for C's would be:,

1.What kind of waves (sine, square,Bopper,noise)should be to cancel this frequency.

2.How long should last single frequency(in seconds)if we have diapason frequency from 549 to 832Hz.

3.That was 2000-th and now is 2017-th is it still same range of frequency or (4D beings) change or expand range of frequency (549Hz-832Hz).

4.Is it necessary that this devices should be connected to crystal.

5.Whether only one device is sufficient or each room should have one.

6.How long it takes for this frequency to be reset, or how often (4 D beings) are resting this frequency's if thay notice that is canceled.

That are the some question.

Now what are you thinking about this any suggestions or opinions.

Also does somebody know where can be fined or purchased some frequency generator or software,in that period (2000) there was no Great supply of devices and software like it is now.

I fined one but I am not sure is it suitable for this, the address is:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jm.android.frequencygenerator it is for android

Also at that session it is mentioned that this devices should be connected to a crystal.

Maybe just maybe this device or program could at the certain level to Guard and protect us and our loved ones while we are staying in the house.

I wonder if crystals alone might not be sufficient - the type used in the crystal experiment. Maybe they are picked to vibrate at the frequency the Cs indicated. Maybe no external device needed.

Just ruminating.

Zappers are typically either square waves or sawtooth waves. They could be generated by multiple generators at once or perhaps in a series of different frequencies. Generating sine waves would be complex at such low frequencies.

I would ask whether it is better for the frequencies chosen to have more rational or irrational interrelationships?

Also, who is it that needs this level of protection?

nicklebleu said:
I wonder if crystals alone might not be sufficient - the type used in the crystal experiment. Maybe they are picked to vibrate at the frequency the Cs indicated. Maybe no external device needed.

Just ruminating.

That's what I was thinking too. Would our protection crystals be enough to counteract this 4D frequency mentioned in the session quoted above?

Our crystals are selected by Cs and has protection function,so they mast be in that range of frequency .

I have no doubt that crystals are chosen by C's and I absolutely believe that they protect us but the question could be what kind protection is that, is it total protection or partly protection or something else.

In a search on the Cassiopaean Session Transcripts board I found session from
Session 20 October 1994
"Quote"
Q: How do aliens control people?

A: Which ones?

Q: How many choices do I have?

A: Open.

Q: Well, how do the grays and Lizzies do it?

A: Mind and body interference with electrical response patterns.

Q: Can they do this remotely?

A: Less effectively.

Q: So they need to work directly on you or be in contact with you by some means that is somewhat material?

A: Yes. ..........
"Quote"

"A: Mind and body interference with electrical response patterns."
this part is confirmed with "85 monitors issue"at 2 December 2000 session, also in that session TK mention:

"(TK) I don't know if what we are needing is so complicated a device. Probably just a frequency generator. A simple device hooked to a crystal. Is that going in the right direction?
A: Yes.[/b]"

In this quote TK mention "A simple device hooked to a crystal" and C's agree with that, which means "devices and crystal" otherwise they would say "device alone" or " crystal alone"

Maybe crystals are just one level of protection for Mind and frequency generator is for body, or when you amplifies crystal with frequency generator you have much much better or total protection I really don not know and do not have answer for that.

But I am sure that crystals has protection function so I will not even mention it or question about that, I just want to fined some answers about some other questions maybe I am wrong with all this and C's could answer on that question and after that answer I will continue to search or stop and put a point on this issue.

I don't know about device .. what comes to my mind is that maybe a small tesla coli + crystal could be the device match? ... And also I found out that my crystals in combination with continuos Qigong distant energy healing, that I am practicing through couple of months now in continuum, for me works incredible in enhancing discernment and understanding of matrix patterns on many levels, and much faster assimilation of complicated stuff, what generally gives me also stronger protections of attacks through people around me, by intuitive, almost telepathic prediction of possible bleed through other people, what results in my instant preparedness to close my self from attack and to react properly ... but also it is quite strange strength, like a sort of superpower that I never felt before, that also makes me feel a bit "whowho", as it is at some point sooo supernaturally strong ...

What if we are the "device" attached to the crystal? Cs can be a bit enigmatic at times, so as not to violate free will.

nicklebleu said:
What if we are the "device" attached to the crystal? Cs can be a bit enigmatic at times, so as not to violate free will.

Yeah, this area is a bit of a subjective minefield. It also 17 years since that session, which was related directly to Laura and her home in Florida at the time. Times have changed a lot since then. I think a new session would be necessary to avoid confusion.

nicklebleu said:

Yes, I have also thought in that direction. Whether singing or speaking (reading prayer, for example) does not create a different spectrum of frequencies. (In this case sound). But you can sing hard if your emotions are not in line, so that frequency spectrum must also be included.

Joe said:
nicklebleu said:

Yeah, this area is a bit of a subjective minefield. It also 17 years since that session, which was related directly to Laura and her home in Florida at the time. Times have changed a lot since then. I think a new session would be necessary to avoid confusion.

Probably good idea for a question for new session ... and yes it was long time ago, but the time is different from C's "perspective, so could be a reason that this question come up now again when all crystals are distributed ... Idea that we are the "machine" attached to the crystal sounds pretty much like a good answer ... but will be great to hear answer from C's ... as this crystal network now could have a greta frequency potential ... thank you!

When we talk about crystals at the beginning, I did not thinking about using our own protection crystals for this purpose, that come later my mind.

The think which also come to my mind this morning is that Hulda-Clark mention besides "zapper" you can use frequency-generator for "zapping"too.
Joe
Yes that was 17 years but I think only what has change is that we are more aware and have more knowledge than we had then,and also C's at the last session said

Session 13 May 2017
Quote"
A: What have we told you about knowledge?

Q: (L) That knowledge protects.

(Niall) If applied.

A: How many things have you solved with application of this principle?

Q: (L) Just about anything that comes our way - to the point where we hardly need to talk to the C's anymore...

A: [Letters come quickly] Well, you and many others will very much need to communicate with us in the times of turmoil bearing down on your realm. So best if you use the knowledge gathered to prepare yourself to be available and ready. The task you and your group have undertaken is of world changing significance and commensurate forces have ranged against you to prevent your success. The relentless nature of the attacks has sapped you. There are methods revealed by knowledge to counter the effects. Use them!!!
Quote"

When C's say "There are methods revealed by knowledge to counter the effects. Use them!!![/b]"

In some cases I understand C's literally and trying to think and if possible to apply that things in to my life.

But I absolutely agree with you to avoid any kind of misunderstanding or to go in to the wrong direction because by my humble opinion this issue could have really big potential in our protection and I do not know can I use word healing,and because of that the best would be to have new session and to ask C's about this.

If is possible I just want to remark the importance if you ask C's about this issue that you formulate precise question or question's because C's at the most of the times do not give precise answer or give but with some double meaning, or do not want to violate free will or to not put us in danger.
Few possible questions I wrote at my first post about this subject.

Kika thank you for the last post because this is also some of very interesting things

I was wondering to ask what happned to the FOTCM Crystal Network idea? I wasn't folowing the formu for some time, and now in new layout, even though I did try to look for it, but I can't find that thread about crystal orders etc ... help with that will be very appreciate?

thank you!

Back
Top Bottom