Frequency protection generator

The easiest way to make one of these would be to generate an audio file with the correct frequencies and play it connected to a crystal somehow. I would guess a crystal between two sheets of foil. Or you could rip the coil out of some headphones and stick a crystal through the middle of it, and just plug the headphones in.

The easiest way to make one of these would be to generate an audio file with the correct frequencies and play it connected to a crystal somehow. I would guess a crystal between two sheets of foil. Or you could rip the coil out of some headphones and stick a crystal through the middle of it, and just plug the headphones in.

Hello Monotonic ...diagram will be helpull for headphones idea ... most of crystals are quite big but hopefuly cutting a small piece to try this wont hurt basic "charge" done by C's?

Hello Monotonic ...diagram will be helpull for headphones idea ... most of crystals are quite big but hopefuly cutting a small piece to try this wont hurt basic "charge" done by C's?

I'm not sure why you'd want take the risk of damaging your crystal. Alot of time and energy was put into charging them, and cutting a piece off will change the original structure of it. I can't find where I read it, but I remember that polished crystals or ones that were altered didn't hold a charge as well as naturally shaped ones.

Yeah, my idea was to find a crystal small enough to fit. I say headphones because computers are already equipped to drive headphones unlike a simple coil of wire, the complexity would go up trying to use something else.

I'm not sure why you'd want take the risk of damaging your crystal. Alot of time and energy was put into charging them, and cutting a piece off will change the original structure of it. I can't find where I read it, but I remember that polished crystals or ones that were altered didn't hold a charge as well as naturally shaped ones.

Thank you Fabric ... good point ... didn't really research nature of crystals, but will ....

Yeah, my idea was to find a crystal small enough to fit. I say headphones because computers are already equipped to drive headphones unlike a simple coil of wire, the complexity would go up trying to use something else.
thank you Monotonic ... so no cutting ;) ... yep ... and I could take a look also if there is sometnigh more about crystals in Teslas writings too

Back
Top Bottom