From Yahweh to Zion by Laurent Guyénot

angelburst29

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
His books, such as Function of the Orgasm, were given sneering reviews by mainstream medical journals as early as 1942, stimulating a rumor campaign which he addressed by public exposure and rebuttals in his new Journal .
Awhile back, I had an interest in Wilhelm Reich and explored some of his background. The Function of the Orgasm was volume 1 - the Cancer Biopathy is volume II of The Discovery of the Orgone. My primary interest was in "Orgone" and it's properties. Exploring, I came upon a link that described Orgone Generators and how to construct various sizes to harness the energy. It's an older site but the links are still active. http://educate-yourself.org/dc/orgonegenindex.shtml

The combination of organic material (cured fiberglass resin-a hydrocarbon compound) and metal chips provides a matrix which has the capacity to attract and capture orgone energy as Wilhelm Reich's research demonstrated in the 1930's/40's and discussed in Reich's book, The Cancer Biopathy. Adding a crystal intensifies that process and allows you the opportunity to 'program' the crystal with your thoughts and intentions to direct that energy towards a specific task or goal. A developer of Radionic devices found that combining fiberglass resin with metal particles produced the orgone attractive-repulsive effect described by Wilhelm Reich and he dubbed this mixture "orgonite". I prefer to use the term "metal/resin matrix" to define the materials more concisely.

I have one that's referred to as a HHg Ground Pyramid Cone that has 5 quartz crystals, along with two flat top HHg's. The flat tops I have located near my front and back entrances and the Pyramid is in the bedroom. Interesting, I tried the experiment in planting one of the flat HHg's in the yard, with just enough dirt to cover it and the grass did grow higher in that area. In the Fall, I took it out of the ground, washed it off and brought it back into the house.

Somewhere along the line, I came across an article that claimed - round structures tend to accumulate a higher concentration of Orgone energy and are more beneficial and stress reducing to the human body. It gave reference to an Irish custom of building a small stone round tower, with an elevated door, near a vegetable garden to produce higher yields? This is a link to much larger and taller versions:
Round Towers – The Medieval, Mysterious Marvels Of Ireland

Either way, the subject of Orgone was a fascinating experience.

Voyageur

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
An excellent article that covers a LOT of ground and includes the following gem (only one of many):

"In September 1909, invited to give a series of lectures in New England, Freud jokingly asked his companions, Sandor Ferenczi and Carl Jung: “Don‘t they know we’re bringing them the plague?” An extraordinary statement for a medical doctor pretending to have found a “cure” for neurosis. And a prophetic one: Freudism became a justification for a sexual “liberation” that can be seen in retrospect as a massive sexual abuse of the youth."
Just read this over at SoTT:

That was quite a read following up on Guyénot's book and other articles. A different angle on Freud to be sure from what I've read. If understood, there were parallels/crossovers, it seemed, with The Psychopathic God: Adolf Hitler thread, wherein the author of that book, Waite, contends with Hitler's Oedipus complex kept hidden and then is unleashed, while Freud supplants his, as much of that article explores.

Laura

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
Just read this over at SoTT:

That was quite a read following up on Guyénot's book and other articles. A different angle on Freud to be sure from what I've read. If understood, there were parallels/crossovers, it seemed, with The Psychopathic God: Adolf Hitler thread, wherein the author of that book, Waite, contends with Hitler's Oedipus complex kept hidden and then is unleashed, while Freud supplants his, as much of that article explores.
Posted on Twitter and FB!!

goyacobol

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Awhile back, I had an interest in Wilhelm Reich and explored some of his background. The Function of the Orgasm was volume 1 - the Cancer Biopathy is volume II of The Discovery of the Orgone. My primary interest was in "Orgone" and it's properties. Exploring, I came upon a link that described Orgone Generators and how to construct various sizes to harness the energy. It's an older site but the links are still active. http://educate-yourself.org/dc/orgonegenindex.shtml

The combination of organic material (cured fiberglass resin-a hydrocarbon compound) and metal chips provides a matrix which has the capacity to attract and capture orgone energy as Wilhelm Reich's research demonstrated in the 1930's/40's and discussed in Reich's book, The Cancer Biopathy. Adding a crystal intensifies that process and allows you the opportunity to 'program' the crystal with your thoughts and intentions to direct that energy towards a specific task or goal. A developer of Radionic devices found that combining fiberglass resin with metal particles produced the orgone attractive-repulsive effect described by Wilhelm Reich and he dubbed this mixture "orgonite". I prefer to use the term "metal/resin matrix" to define the materials more concisely.

I have one that's referred to as a HHg Ground Pyramid Cone that has 5 quartz crystals, along with two flat top HHg's. The flat tops I have located near my front and back entrances and the Pyramid is in the bedroom. Interesting, I tried the experiment in planting one of the flat HHg's in the yard, with just enough dirt to cover it and the grass did grow higher in that area. In the Fall, I took it out of the ground, washed it off and brought it back into the house.

Somewhere along the line, I came across an article that claimed - round structures tend to accumulate a higher concentration of Orgone energy and are more beneficial and stress reducing to the human body. It gave reference to an Irish custom of building a small stone round tower, with an elevated door, near a vegetable garden to produce higher yields? This is a link to much larger and taller versions:
Round Towers – The Medieval, Mysterious Marvels Of Ireland

Either way, the subject of Orgone was a fascinating experience.
Orgone energy is an interesting concept but I wonder if it is not related to a distortion of Wilhelm's own concepts of sexuality?

Freud, sexual abuse, and B'nai B'rith
According to Wilhelm Reich, anti-Semitism is itself a symptom of sexual frustration, and could be cured by sexual liberation (The Mass Psychology of Fascism, 1934) — an improvement from Leo Pinsker's theory that Judeophobia was a "hereditary" and "incurable" "disease transmitted for two thousand years."[12] In order to understand the psychological background of this Reichian messianic mission to cure the Christian West, and in order to see more clearly the projective nature of the psychoanalytical theory of repression, it is helpful to know the personal story of Wilhelm Reich, which reads as a caricature of Freud's: At ten years old, when he realized that his mother was having an affair with his tutor, the young Wilhelm thought of blackmailing his mother into having sex with him. Eventually, he confided in his father about his mother's adultery. In 1910, after a period of beatings from his father, his mother committed suicide, for which Reich blamed himself.
The Cs do describe the essence of where "Orgasmic" energy really goes. Orgone is not necessarily "Orgasmic" but the choice of terminology is interesting I think.

Since so much of this history of psychoanalysis is centered around sexuality maybe there is a connection to predatory feeding and sexual energy?

Session 10 December 1994:
Q: (L) What happens psychically at the moment of orgasm?

A: For whom?

Q: (L) For anybody. In just a general way. Does anything happen to a person psychically when they have sexual climax.

A: Open.

Q: (L) Is it different for each individual?

A: Close.

Q: (L) Is it different for males from females?

A: Usually.

Q: (L) The reason I ask is because a man named Wayne Cook did some work with dowsing and he found out that the human body, after sexual climax, dowses the same pattern as a dead body. Why is this? (T) Draining of energy.

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Okay, where does the energy drain to?

A: To the ether.

Q: (L) Does the energy go to one or the other partner?

A: Maybe.

Q: (L) Is it possible, during this activity, for Lizzies or other beings to be hanging around and be drawing this energy?

Q: (L) Is that, in a general sense, what often happens?

Q: (L) Is this one of the reasons that sex has been promoted and promulgated in our society to such an extent...

A: Yes, yes, yes.

Laurs

Padawan Learner

Norman Finkelstein speaks out harshly against Israel's treatment of Palestinians in Gaza, comparing the soldiers who work on the Gaza fence to concentration camp guides, (which they are) and is branded as an Anti-Semite and 'self-hating Jew', exactly as Guyenot and Gilad Atzmon describe what happens if a Jew stands up for just and fair and moral behaviour concerning the treatment of fellow human beings, noting the ugly reality of what is going on there while despite all condemnation and declarations of everybody and their grandmother, no one lifts a finger.....

SMM

The Living Force
According to Kindle, I'm about 7% into the book. Already I'm astonished at the amount of historical reversal, for lack of a better term.

An example being with Joseph who in school they taught was sold by his brothers into slavery. In this book, Laurent writes there's evidence Joseph sold his brothers into slavery.

Yet another example of how history and facts as are "officially" or widely understood and interpreted are nearly 180° opposite to what is, or may have been the case.

Top Bottom