Front Lines of Psychedelic Science - Rick Doblin/Worldwide Psychedelic Clinics/Drug War Update

Agron

Jedi Council Member
Meet Rick Doblin Ph.D.
He is the founder of MAPS organisation.
He talks about his background in the intro. Then he describes what MAPS is currently doing and developments and plans for near future. (released yesterday in MAPS youtube channel)
Here is my short description and some thoughts on this topic:
MAPS had huge success with making LSD, MDMA and Psylocibin accessible to public research and their studies in last couple of years.
Names Rick Doblin mentioned (Buffet, Soros, Gates, Koch) are scary when you take into account his plans. He also has FDA on board and is getting more and more funding. There is some extremely good information on psychedelic research and details on what is happening in that field around the world at the moment. He has a good perspective and is calling it like it is (mainly). Its normal if psychedelics are to be made legal and in public domain that pharmaceutical companies, governments and rich investment have to be a part of it. So hes trying to implement failsafes (non-profit and only for sick ) and I certainly hope he will have more success and his vision will survive. But we all know how sometimes the road to hell is paved with good intentions, dont we?
Check out his lecture and you will have a better notion who is getting in on Psychedelic Clinics business and how huge it is and also whats happening with the Drug War.

Psychedelics are a huge boon to humanity but they can also be used for nefarious purposes and have adverse effects. There is good reason people dont even want to touch them, let alone self-experiment alone at home. Yet that is not the case in the world of Shamans. And that is because they approach psychedelics and other medicine in a different way and for the right reason. In that approach to life psychedelics seem essential for human development and growth.
It is obvious that abuse of psychedelics in illegal recreational setting is the only reason psychedelics get a bad reputation and are not used more for self-learning and mental health.

Sadly, as we are seeing what Big Ag and big brother Greed are doing to Cannabis, psychedelics too could be used for massive manipulation.

Whatever your personal opinion on psychedelics and drugs might be, the Drug War as such must be ended since the only result is confusion, illegal profiting and loss of tax-payer money and police effort. Nevermind the prison industry! So the smart way to go is to make all illegal drugs legal. And to educate the public. If alcohol can be legal for such a long time with such a horrible track record then its obvious that cocaine, heroin and cannabis are made illegal just to fill the pockets of drug cartels and fund hidden schemes of various evil secret services and terrorists around the world.
Id say thats a good material for an article on SOTT...

Regards

Agron

So you think drugs like Fentanyl should be legal, for instance? Some drugs in the wrong hands is absolutely deadly!
I think that question is irrelevant. Fentanyl is an extreme example and should maybe be viewed differently just based on the fact how potent it is.
As far as I know it has its use with terminally ill and extreme cases. The only reason we heard about it is because there is an ILLEGAL market and China made tons of it and sent it to US where it went into dealers hands and was mixed with heroin. Why? I can only speculate.
But research data on illegal substances is always showing that abuse is related to lack of knowledge and "wrong place" availability. In other words if anyone knew about the full dangers of heroin, they wouldnt go for it, specialy for a recreational purpose. And it has been proven that people go for hard drugs to try and heal or chase something they are lacking in life, something that society is sweeping under the rug and making the problem much worse.
So I think substance abuse should be viewed as sickness even if there are examples of people who do it just because they can!
And if theres education and society doesnt view these substances as taboo potential damage and abuse go down.
That much is obvious to anyone willing to research this topic.
Illegal profiting on substances/plants that are in high demand by populations around the world is what is responsible for funding all this shadow governing and terrorism for geopolitical manipulation purposes. How do CIA and Mossad and all other secret idiots fund their clandestine crap? Right! Illegal drug trade. Or they use drugs like UK monarchy did to China (oops). So if all these substances are kept illegal secret services have their secret funds and can continue to rape the worlds populations.
With all this in mind do you still want the war on drugs?

Regards

Agron

I think that question is irrelevant

I am confused. Are you are saying that all drugs should or shouldn't all be legal? When you say -the war on drugs, do you mean the reduction of the illegal drug trade in the United States?

I am confused. Are you are saying that all drugs should or shouldn't all be legal? When you say -the war on drugs, do you mean the reduction of the illegal drug trade in the United States?
I think I explained the problem of illegal substances, no matter which chemical composition. And dont start me on the term drugs. When someone says drugs immediatelly theres a stigma involved. And these same "drugs" can save lives or fill the pockets of monsters with money and power.
War on drugs is a global issue.

Last edited:
Perhaps I am not getting it, you did mean that all drugs should be legal for everyone to use in any way they want?

Perhaps I am not getting it, you did mean that all drugs should be legal for everyone to use in any way they want?
Yes, your thinking is "flawed". I dont see how alcohol can be made available btw, by your own logic. You know how many deaths yearly from alcohol related stuff on a global scale? Obviously not.
And Im not saying substances should just be sold on any corner without proper education and research. How are you making these conclusions when reading my posts is beyond me I must say.
Maybe my syntax is a problem :lol:

Like I said, in the wrong hands, dangerous drugs are deadly, even with education and research, and will not stop craving people from overdosing, I think. I also think it would be inappropriate considering society as a whole.

Go back to my previous posts and read them and try and understand them (and all the implications) and you will find the answer to why your statement is irrelevant.
You are asking me all the wrong questions and cluttering this thread.
Cheers

Agron

Seems like that was totaly naive of me. To think this topic deserves a nice article.
I guess suggesting a topic for SOTT wont be on my list of to do's any time soon :lol:.

Kind Regards

Agron

Heres more from MAPS.
Maybe there was reason to think I am supporting anything they are doing but that is really not the case. I am sceptical about them and I dont think they will "save the world" with psychedelics. In fact, it looks like MAPS will be used for nefarious purposes. Thats why I mentioned all the names in my initial post (Buffet, Soros, Gates, Koch). If they are getting in on the "psychedelic action" it is obvious. And I find this very interesting indeed.

Can Ayahuasca Promote Peace in the Middle East? Conversations with Palestinians and Israelis

According to this jewish woman from New York (MAPS director of policy and advocacy) use of Ayahuasca can bring peace to Palestinians and Jews.
She says she works with a Jewish scientist (Leon Roseman) and Palestinian peace activist (Antwan Saca) on this. They have ayahuasca sessions with Jews, Palestinians and Germans where they talk about trauma and policies that stem from it. She spends 30minutes reading supposed ayahuasca experiences from anonymous Jews and Palestinians.

Regards

Agron

Agron, from your posts does sound like you supporting idea that all drugs should be legal. So, I think that R-ME asked you totally relevant question, several times.

You are asking me all the wrong questions and cluttering this thread.
In the spirit of good discussion about this subject maybe will be good for you to check out once again Forum Guidelines, and this could be particularly important to be reminded:

Values of this forum:

* Objectivity

* Respect

* Sharing

* Relevance

* Empathy

* Constructiveness

* Temperance

I think that is great that we have this "platform" where we can practice those valuable skills.

Seems like that was totaly naive of me. To think this topic deserves a nice article.
I guess suggesting a topic for SOTT wont be on my list of to do's any time soon :lol:.
So, your goal was that someone notice your suggestion for article? Maybe, good and constructive discussion could be much better approach than this.

So, your goal was that someone notice your suggestion for article?

Maybe, good and constructive discussion could be much better approach than this.
I posted this here becuse I thought it is the policy. I thought that If someone has a good recommendation for a topic for an article it could be proposed here. But I was wrong and I didnt understand the goal of this section, so sorry for that.
So I expected a different engagement on it, a discussion about MAPS and psychedelic in hospitals. Isnt that a huge and interesting topic? I think it is. But I later saw that I posted a suggestion for an article where actual articles should be posted.

When you hear me say: I am for legalizing all drugs. You should hear: I want to end the funding for deep state, puppet masters, shadow lords, narco cartels and educate the society. NOT: I want to have your family and friends die on fentanyl (or any other hard drug) overdose.

I have reasons to believe in my perspective on drugs and legalization and to me addiction and drugs should not be taboo subjects. In that way these problems will never even begin to be solved.
But I didnt want to enter a discussion on it here since it is a huge topic in itself and requires much wisdom and education for it to be sensible. Certainly not with RME who insisted on his "constricted" view-point without taking into consideration anything I said. Hence my "stupid" reaction (which I noticed too), I felt I was being attacked for some reason. I apologize for that ego-trip!

With that in mind I hope you can see I learned from this and It is not my intention to be noticed or to avoid sensible and polite discussion.

Kind regards

Agron

I posted this here becuse I thought it is the policy. I thought that If someone has a good recommendation for a topic for an article it could be proposed here. But I was wrong and I didnt understand the goal of this section, so sorry for that.
So I expected a different engagement on it, a discussion about MAPS and psychedelic in hospitals. Isnt that a huge and interesting topic? I think it is. But I later saw that I posted a suggestion for an article where actual articles should be posted.
Actually, there's a lot of threads which started like proposing articles for Sott.net but become very good discussion what eventually become excellent article including some useful informations from the thread.
For example: Coronavirus epidemic in China: Apocalypse Now! Or exaggerated scare story? & "Pizzagate" Explodes

When you hear me say: I am for legalizing all drugs. You should hear: I want to end the funding for deep state, puppet masters, shadow lords, narco cartels and educate the society. NOT: I want to have your family and friends die on fentanyl (or any other hard drug) overdose.

It's possible that I misunderstood you but when you write something like this:

It is obvious that abuse of psychedelics in illegal recreational setting is the only reason psychedelics get a bad reputation and are not used more for self-learning and mental health.
and this:

I have reasons to believe in my perspective on drugs and legalization and to me addiction and drugs should not be taboo subjects. In that way these problems will never even begin to be solved.

it sound like you're for legalization.

But I didnt want to enter a discussion on it here since it is a huge topic in itself and requires much wisdom and education for it to be sensible.
I must admit that I don't know anything about drugs, any drugs. And I would like to know more from someone who has that wisdom.

Certainly not with RME who insisted on his "constricted" view-point without taking into consideration anything I said. Hence my "stupid" reaction (which I noticed too), I felt I was being attacked for some reason. I apologize for that ego-trip!
It's normal, IMO, when someone come on this forum that he expect model of behaviour that he experience daily on social networks, other forums and probably in every segment of his life. I hope that you will learn that this is not that kind of place. IMO, it's about understanding not proving per se.

I hope that you will learn that this is not that kind of place. IMO, it's about understanding not proving per se.

I think I made that clear in my first reply to you: With that in mind I hope you can see I learned from this and It is not my intention to be noticed or to avoid sensible and polite discussion.

And I already apologized for my above replies. They were totaly out of place concerning where and what I posted.

I must admit that I don't know anything about drugs, any drugs.
Then its hard to discuss this topic with you.

Regards

Agron

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom