Full Text : The President of Iran's Letter To President Bush

I have to say, thank you very much to SOTT for relaying this from Le Monde. Its very nice to finally have things like these straight from the horses mouth so to speak, rather than relying on selective quoting of the source or just speaking in innuendo.

The letter itself is a reasonable appeal to the POTUS, so its all the more clear how psychopathic this administration is when this letter is simply rejected out right.

What strikes me is that the president of Iran is speaking to G.W. as if G.W. were a normal, rational, thinking human being - how tragic that nothing could be farther from the truth.

anart wrote:

What strikes me is that the president of Iran is speaking to G.W. as if G.W. were a normal, rational, thinking human being - how tragic that nothing could be farther from the truth.

Hi
Yep know what you mean,though there is no other way to do it even if you knew of psychopathy-ponerology.
Is there?

Though the main point here with this happening is that the media globally didnt want to translate it and let us know how undiffirent people really are. They must be so afraid maybe :) osit.

Let people communicate how similar very many of us are, same fears worries and so on,wouldnt want to kill any one at all....

anart said:
It's nice to see Iran's president speak in such a rational and benevolent manner, with concern for both the US and the rest of the world.

Even though Iran's President probably knows that GW is a psychopathic tyrant who places no value on rationality and the greater good for the world, it's good to see that at least Ahmadi-Najad tried to discuss matters rationally. Of course, that approach does not work at all with GW. So thus the letter was marginalized and rejected.

Well, my question is what is the purpose of the letter. Intitially it was meant to be private, then suddenly it gets released to the public? It seems the iranian's did the releasing, which doesnt surprise me given the tone of the letter itself. It talks of benevolence and sound logic that is obviously not apart of any governmental policy. Sure, its ideologically sound, but according to Machiavelli, just not practical. We know that there is One World Gov't, that someone is pulling the strings, holding all the cards. So the purpose of the letter is obviously NOT a communique between heads of state, such communication would not have been publicized.

In my humble opinion, the letter was meant to trick the global community into believing GW is a sick puppy(true), and that Dr. Ahmadi Nejad a more rational, logical individual(not true). However, Dr. Ahmadi Nejad isn't - it's obvious from the sabre rattling he's been doing, and the crazy shite that comes outta his mouth.

So what's going on here? Lot's of references to Monotheism and the universal message of all three religions being the same? The letter's released to the public a few days after it was supposedly sent... I mean, it's just more CoIntelPro, more lies designed to trick the reader into thinking along a certain line of thought (which holds alot of truth) but could be used to manipulate you into more lies and more deception.

Cyre2067 said:
Well, my question is what is the purpose of the letter..
I think the purpose of this letter is to point out to the public opinion certain facts that are well known to many in the world, but only to very few in USA. Like for instance incompatibility of the official philosophy of Christianity with mass killings by the USA army.

The letter also points out the involvement of the American government agencies in covering the truth about 9/11, which is probably the first time done by a head of state. That is probably one of the reasons why there will be no exposition of this letter in the American official media.

Sorry, Cyre, couldn't get your first paragraph in here as a quote.

I read that the letter was first released to the swiss embassy. I don't know if this is because of protocol or to insure that there were no changes made before it was released to the public by the whitehouse.

At any rate, trying a new approach, IMO, should not be condemed without first observing the effect.

Iran claims to be ready to negociate if they can find someone to listen.

http://www.metronews.ca/reuters_international.asp?id=14...

International

Iran says it's ready to talk

JAKARTA (Reuters) - Iran's nuclear program is peaceful and has no military purpose, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said on Thursday, adding he was ready to engage in dialogue with anybody.

"It has nothing to do with nuclear weapons, or military purposes," he said during a visit to Indonesia. He was speaking in an interview broadcast live on local Metro television.

He also said it was "ridiculous" for countries with nuclear arsenals of their own to be pressing Iran to curb its effort to develop nuclear energy.

"We also possess the technical and other capabilities to defend our interests," Ahmadinejad added.

Diplomatic letters like that are usually meant to be released to the public. This is not a confidential diplomatic communication.

Now when you say that he has been doing saber rattling, where did you learn that? From the Western press? How reliable is that. It is not saber rattling to say you will defend your country if attacked. What "crazy" stuff do you say he has been saying. Have you read the way his statement on Israel was deliberately mistranslated in the western press? Do you know Farsi? If not, you shouldn't take the press's accounts of his statements at face value.

Cyre2067 said:
Well, my question is what is the purpose of the letter. Intitially it was meant to be private, then suddenly it gets released to the public? It seems the iranian's did the releasing, which doesnt surprise me given the tone of the letter itself. It talks of benevolence and sound logic that is obviously not apart of any governmental policy. Sure, its ideologically sound, but according to Machiavelli, just not practical. We know that there is One World Gov't, that someone is pulling the strings, holding all the cards. So the purpose of the letter is obviously NOT a communique between heads of state, such communication would not have been publicized.

In my humble opinion, the letter was meant to trick the global community into believing GW is a sick puppy(true), and that Dr. Ahmadi Nejad a more rational, logical individual(not true). However, Dr. Ahmadi Nejad isn't - it's obvious from the sabre rattling he's been doing, and the crazy shite that comes outta his mouth.

So what's going on here? Lot's of references to Monotheism and the universal message of all three religions being the same? The letter's released to the public a few days after it was supposedly sent... I mean, it's just more CoIntelPro, more lies designed to trick the reader into thinking along a certain line of thought (which holds alot of truth) but could be used to manipulate you into more lies and more deception.

glenm said:
Sorry, Cyre, couldn't get your first paragraph in here as a quote.

I read that the letter was first released to the swiss embassy. I don't know if this is because of protocol or to insure that there were no changes made before it was released to the public by the whitehouse.
It was sent through the swiss embassy because there's no American Embassy in Iran, America hasn't had direct diplomatic relations with Iran since the '79 revolution.

DonaldJHunt said:
Diplomatic letters like that are usually meant to be released to the public. This is not a confidential diplomatic communication.

Now when you say that he has been doing saber rattling, where did you learn that? From the Western press? How reliable is that. It is not saber rattling to say you will defend your country if attacked. What "crazy" stuff do you say he has been saying. Have you read the way his statement on Israel was deliberately mistranslated in the western press? Do you know Farsi? If not, you shouldn't take the press's accounts of his statements at face value.
Actually i did probably get that from inaccurate translations. I do not know farsi, and apparantly am still susceptible to internet based cointelpro. Curses.

However the point i was trying to make which is more salient, is that he is a governmental figure, in a key country being lambasted on the MSM, he gets alot of air time. There's no way he isn't greenbaumed, or otherwise programed to do as he is told by the PTB. Either that or he's just another Useful Idiot following the script written by the overlords of entropy.

Well to me the salient point is that this leader, who our press is painting as a hitlerian maniac and our enemy, makes more sense in a letter than our leaders and media figures do in a year. No one is saying Ahmadinajad is a "good person" just that the letter, which someone else may even have written, scores a lot of good points against Bush and that the letter's full contents were supressed by our media because it questioned Israel and the official story of 911.

We are being told that he is "crazy" and that you can't negotiate with crazy people so we have to have war. This letter was not crazy, nor does Ahmadinajad seem crazy. He may as a fundamentalist Islamicist have some bad ideas, but he's not crazy. The same thing has been done with North Korea. In both cases, a deal could easily be made. Stop nuclear research in exchange for a non-agression pact, but the U.S. leaders want to commit aggression.

Cyre2067 said:
owever the point i was trying to make which is more salient, is that he is a governmental figure, in a key country being lambasted on the MSM, he gets alot of air time. There's no way he isn't greenbaumed, or otherwise programed to do as he is told by the PTB. Either that or he's just another Useful Idiot following the script written by the overlords of entropy.

Quite right, and i don't think our perspectives are mutually exclusive at all.

Again this is a good indication of the fractions of the Human STS groups and how they play off eachother or "are played" off eachother by the higher factions of STS forces.

Cyre2067 said:
There's no way he isn't greenbaumed, or otherwise programed to do as he is told by the PTB. Either that or he's just another Useful Idiot following the script written by the overlords of entropy.
Where are you getting the evidence that he is greenbaumed? Where are you getting the evidence that he is evidence that he is programmed? Where are you getting the evidence that he is a useful idiot?

It is always good to state the evidence first, to examine it, and draw your conclusions later.
Moreover, while drawing your conclusions, in this particular case, a good knowledge of the history and of the culture of Arabic countries is needed. I do not any such such evidence or mentioning your studies in your post. What I see is fact jumping to conclusions.

We all tend to do it. Because we all are programmed. But those of us who are working on being less programmed should, perhaps, watch for such symptoms in ouselves?

ark said:
The letter also points out the involvement of the American government agencies in covering the truth about 9/11, which is probably the first time done by a head of state. That is probably one of the reasons why there will be no exposition of this letter in the American official media.
Yeah, if it weren't for the forum here I'd never have known about this letter.

But, anymore, I'm not surprised.

Don

DonaldJHunt said:
Well to me the salient point is that this leader, who our press is painting as a hitlerian maniac and our enemy, makes more sense in a letter than our leaders and media figures do in a year. No one is saying Ahmadinajad is a "good person" just that the letter, which someone else may even have written, scores a lot of good points against Bush and that the letter's full contents were supressed by our media because it questioned Israel and the official story of 911.

We are being told that he is "crazy" and that you can't negotiate with crazy people so we have to have war. This letter was not crazy, nor does Ahmadinajad seem crazy. He may as a fundamentalist Islamicist have some bad ideas, but he's not crazy.
Actually, wide spread dissemination of this letter might go a long way toward revealing just how psychopathic the current administration is - through the administration's reaction. I sent this letter to my mother, who is a life long Republican conservative and who happens to watch every one of the Sunday morning news shows to compare what all the 'pundits' are saying. After reading the letter, she said, "you know, I read that letter all the way to the end, and I was really impressed with how intelligent and balanced it was. It wasn't crazy at all, it made a lot of sense." She even said that our response to the letter just goes to show how screwed up Bush is, and the administration - so even someone who is steeped in the propoganda and who identifies with the status quo can clearly recognize that the person who wrote that letter is a lot like we are - and - "not crazy at all".

Back
Top Bottom