Full Text : The President of Iran's Letter To President Bush

Excellent! No wonder you can't find the whole text anywhere.

They must have done some quick focus group testing and found that out.

anart said:
Actually, wide spread dissemination of this letter might go a long way toward revealing just how psychopathic the current administration is - through the administration's reaction. I sent this letter to my mother, who is a life long Republican conservative and who happens to watch every one of the Sunday morning news shows to compare what all the 'pundits' are saying. After reading the letter, she said, "you know, I read that letter all the way to the end, and I was really impressed with how intelligent and balanced it was. It wasn't crazy at all, it made a lot of sense." She even said that our response to the letter just goes to show how screwed up Bush is, and the administration - so even someone who is steeped in the propoganda and who identifies with the status quo can clearly recognize that the person who wrote that letter is a lot like we are - and - "not crazy at all".

ark said:
The letter also points out the involvement of the American government agencies in covering the truth about 9/11, which is probably the first time done by a head of state. That is probably one of the reasons why there will be no exposition of this letter in the American official media.
No reason why people shouldn't talk to the guy. He's only a head of state and they're just ordinary people with difficult jobs (especially if they're not pathocrats or psychopaths.... or Bush).

Obviously the US's beloved president is incapable of doing anything remotely human, especially as he and his puppet master/cronies are currently in the business of setting Iran up for an invasion. So, he's not about to open dialogue, I wonder how he'd feel if his citizens started talking for him. If they were about to do that, of course, I'd recommend that they send their letters through a 3rd party(out of the country), so as not to get intercepted and stopped by the 'thought police'.

What's to lose?? Cindy Sheehan shouldn't be the only person who can talk the hind leg off a donkey by protest.

The thing is, people might not get another chance before communication with the 'enemy' becomes treason.

And another thing, if you can get Jean-Pierre Petit (who is a lot more interesting) on a pod-cast why not some of the people around the world with 'difficult' jobs? Just for fun. I'd like to know if anybody 'controversial' has been asked. And not just anybody (some people would talk to a brick wall, if given the chance, but somebody 'unique').

Back
Top Bottom