Geometric shapes and evidence of an ancient civilization?

If it is not something natural, which does not seem to be the case, it may be a quarry, but cutting the stone would seem to require technology.
Absolutely possible to be natural occurring- centuries of exposure, expansion of freezing water split the rock into the shapes seen here, plus erosion of the ground and surrounding rock allowing them to shift and move.
Basalt forms into hexagonal pillars which are quite striking- Devils Tower is a famous basalt formation, an ancient volcanic throat left after the surrounding structure eroded away. Nature often presents “impossible” structures, proving we aren’t the only ones who can create marvels!

Absolutely possible to be natural occurring- centuries of exposure, expansion of freezing water split the rock into the shapes seen here, plus erosion of the ground and surrounding rock allowing them to shift and move.
Basalt forms into hexagonal pillars which are quite striking- Devils Tower is a famous basalt formation, an ancient volcanic throat left after the surrounding structure eroded away. Nature often presents “impossible” structures, proving we aren’t the only ones who can create marvels!

Attachments

• IMG_2756.jpeg
    IMG_2756.jpeg
    97.4 KB · Views: 10
Every time I was able to see "Devil Tower" in photos because I have never seen it in real life, I wondered if it was a natural erosion of a rock, an erosion of a construction or a statue, a giant petrified tree or mechanical erosion to extract something. Well I always ask myself that question. 🤔😁

Regarding the video, I didn't know it at all and it's quite impressive. But it seems far too clean and straight that I doubt it's natural, in my humble opinion.
It’s quite natural for rock to fracture that way, and look as if it has been worked by titans but there is nothing supernatural about it. It is impressive to be sure. What is more interesting is the petroglyphs the videographer found. If this is the YouTube channel Desert Explorer ( I think that’s it) he finds a lot of very cool stuff in the desert, especially ancient dwellings high up on cliffs-it’s astonishing people built their homes so far up on the cliff faces! How did they get up there? Fascinating to contemplate what their lives were like!

I agree with you that it can definitely be a natural process.

But, IMO it doesn’t have to be over centuries. It could happen very fast, like during a catastrophic environmental event.
What would the aftermath of a planet to planet electrical arcing look like?

Furthermore, maybe because of a natural catastrophic environmental event, this area can be utilized for some form of technological process:

Session 5 December 1998

Q:
Okay, Mike asks further: The six mountains at Rennes-le-Chateau form a natural pentagon surrounded by a circle. This reminds me of ancient spell-casters surrounding themselves with a circle when summoning spirits or demons. Was this area set up as a giant gateway or place of summoning?

A: Gateways occur where the conditions are right.

Q: Is this area a gateway?

A: Window.

Q: If it is, do the five surrounding peaks contain or shield whatever...

A: Contain is o.k.

Q: So, he is right, it DOES contain. Does this have to do with Atlantean technology and energy production?

A: In an offhand way.

Q: Are there other significant natural formations that follow similar patterns that we should be looking for?

A: Yes, of course. And they are numerous. Monument Valley is but one example.

But, IMO it doesn’t have to be over centuries. It could happen very fast, like during a catastrophic environmental event.
This is also true- a seismic event could cause planing of the rocks, or even a landslide event could cause the rocks to start falling down like dominoes. I don’t see anything here that suggests an electric arc type event but we can’t see everything in the video, so there may be.

Back
Top Bottom