George Floyd's Death, Protests and Riots across the US

More fake news to spread discord.

According to this MSM factcheck he replaced or otherwise fused the police with Nazi’s.

History is replete with examples of mob-based takeovers of government: the French Revolution, the Russian Revolution, Mussolini’s March on Rome, Hitler’s Beer Hall Putsch followed by his rise to Chancellor years later, Mao’s China and so forth.

The Far left have conned organization after organization into empowering panels to search out thoughtcrime. These mobs of hating, condemning, moralizing, groupthink hypocrites are modern-day Nazis destroying anyone who dares to challenge its value system and moral compass.

Defund the police and police abolition are attempts to overthrow the government and instill a new order, plain and simple.

Last edited:
Thomas Jefferson statue brought down by Portland protesters

This qoute is more powerful than ever now that they brought down his statue:

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

According to this MSM factcheck he replaced or otherwise fused the police with Nazi’s.

History is replete with examples of mob-based takeovers of government: the French Revolution, the Russian Revolution, Mussolini’s March on Rome, Hitler’s Beer Hall Putsch followed by his rise to Chancellor years later, Mao’s China and so forth.

The Far left have conned organization after organization into empowering panels to search out thoughtcrime. These mobs of hating, condemning, moralizing, groupthink hypocrites are modern-day Nazis destroying anyone who dares to challenge its value system and moral compass.

Defund the police and police abolition are attempts to overthrow the government and instill a new order, plain and simple.

I think this applies here @bjorn

I also liked something that they said, which illustrates the success of this divide and conquer program that has been running for a long time, they said something along the lines of: we are all arguing about something that we don’t disagree on. And how that pointed to the fact that someone is clearly looking to maintain the chaos and polarization, which I understand is more nuanced than that, but at the core it rang true to me.

I'm not actually disagreeing with any of this that you said

I actually also never disagreed with the "defund the police" being a bad thing.

On the whole police thing, my stance is they need reform and better training. (Reform is not the same as defund!)

See

On this George Floyd protests, I'm quite reluctant to think the whole thing is manufactured as the police in the US really do need reform to curb some of their excesses in terms of violence. That execution of George Floyd was nothing short of disgusting.

So I'm torn between a genuine movement for reform and the fact that subversion is in process within the protests.

I'm sorry but I don't think the police in the US would be reformed by other means that doesn't involve a mass movement. Just my view!

I'm not advocating defunding the police... Not every leftie (or person perceived as being a leftie) is agreeing with the defund the police moves happening.

In short, it looks like the movement for reform has been hijacked by pathologicals and is morphing into a defund the police movement.

Just to reiterate again, not every leftie is the same, nor is every rightie the same. It may pay to see people as individuals.

My post re the fake news was not an attack on you, it was simply saying that piece you posted was fake news and its aim is to spread discord and divide between groups of people so that the elites can finally get the bloodshed they want to see.

I'm not actually disagreeing with any of this that you said

I don't know your thoughts on this since in a previous post you said.

On the left, the militant elements are mostly young and comprised of both men and women. They are more about damage to property, vandalism etc plus a whole bunch of SJW ideology. They aren't as keen to 'fight' and will run if challenged by a large enough group.

They are not just damage to property. A color revolution is underway. Hence me explaining who and what they are.

Just to reiterate again, not every leftie is the same, nor is every rightie the same. It may pay to see people as individuals.

Agreed.

Cannot say it enough, George Webb called it. Tuesday he said Portland is going to be next to get an autonomous zone. Next day it happened. Portland protesters barricade streets and declare new 'autonomous zone' outside mayor's residence -- Sott.net . The playbook is identical every time, like in Ukraine. George says there is one thing we can do, follow the counterinsurgency playbook. Call out the move the insurgents are going to take, make it obvious for everyone what is happening, exposure is the way to fight this gladio type project the CIA, JTTF and DNC are rolling out . Read the manual, or Project Phoenix book, they will send it to all police stations. The U.S. Army/Marine Corps Counterinsurgency Field Manual .
So please look at some of these: calling out Portland at 8min in

Found this regarding putting a woman on the Andrew Jackson $20 bill (this article is 5 years old) but what will probably happen is using the present statue desecrations as an excuse to having paper money eliminated entirely considering that, I'm sure, that other presidents on U.S. currency were involved with slaves to greater and lesser degrees. .

I don't know your thoughts on this since in a previous post you said.

They are not just damage to property. A color revolution is underway. Hence me explaining who and what they are.

Ahhhh, I see.

On this point we have slightly different views. I'll try to explain my position.

With regards 'looters' in specific, I don't see them necessarily as having ideology as their motivational driving force. I see looters as opportunistic thieves who will take advantage of any riot to loot... If the riot was about their favourite sports team losing, they'd use the chance to loot etc (doesn't mean they are being driven to loot because there favourite sports team lost). Violence perpetrated by looters in my opinion is not ideological, for example, they shot that old black retired police officer who was getting in the way of their looting.

So I don't think of looters as "left", or "right" for that matter. They are opportunistic thieves who've had their brains done in by materialism - they want the Gucci bags, or the armani suit etc. Items that if they get, they believe will make them somehow feel whole. There's a whole story here I think regarding what drives looting of high end stores or places where consumer goods are sold! That story in my opinion is to do with the mantra of capitalism and materialism.

Anarchists on the other hand are a different animal. In my view they are ideologically / politically driven. I think antifa are a professional anarchist outfit that are ideologically driven... I don't see "looters" and "antifa" the same - looters will loot if they can get away with it, antifa has real ideological goals it's pursuing.

On BLM, I don't see it as an anarchist outfit per se - at least not the same way as antifa. I see BLM as something that was brought up by the PTB and used grievances and historical wounds black people have as a tool to funnel black people into its umbrella, generate the momentum of 'pseudo-civil rights' movement and have this as the spear point for the Democratic party to oust Trump and embed identity politics deeper into society.

I actually think with BLM it is beyond a left / right paradigm as I think it also feeds into the whole gender, feminism and post modern movement. The aim of that wider movement is probably tied into the plans 4D STS have with regards humanity.

Ultimately, I think there's more at play than left / right politics as some of these movements connect to things sat above political ideology i.e. things relating to plans for all of us and it doesn't matter who's in power, these things will still get pushed through as ultimately at that level, the PTB are not restricted by borders or political party affiliations etc.

So in that regard, I don't see the "right" as the antidote to the "left" as the real game, the real playground is above and beyond the "right" and "left" paradigm.

At least that's how I see things for now!

Cannot say it enough, George Webb called it. Tuesday he said Portland is going to be next to get an autonomous zone. Next day it happened. Portland protesters barricade streets and declare new 'autonomous zone' outside mayor's residence -- Sott.net . The playbook is identical every time, like in Ukraine. George says there is one thing we can do, follow the counterinsurgency playbook. Call out the move the insurgents are going to take, make it obvious for everyone what is happening, exposure is the way to fight this gladio type project the CIA, JTTF and DNC are rolling out . Read the manual, or Project Phoenix book, they will send it to all police stations. The U.S. Army/Marine Corps Counterinsurgency Field Manual .
So please look at some of these: calling out Portland at 8min in

Portland police, and Portland in general, have been laughingstocks to some degree over the years for letting Antifa run amok, direct traffic, accost the public, etc. Now Antifa has gone too far, if only because their attempt at an autonomous zone was outside the mayor's residence. The mayor also happens to be the police commissioner. Police clamped down, but not necessarily because the mayor spontaneously grew a spine.

Thomas Jefferson statue brought down by Portland protesters

This qoute is more powerful than ever now that they brought down his statue:

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

It doesn't stop there. Next are the churches, the books and eventually the people. They will burn it all down.

Many liberal professors and other traitors who think that they will gain a seat in power for their loyalty might be in for a harsh reality check after the coup.

Ea2rmuPWsAA1e3g

Couple of quotes and pictures along the same line of thought:

“Everybody’s gotta get their shots. Some of you will be getting them in the head.” – Murica

[…]”
no rancher wants to kill their own cattle. Especially not when they will fight any other animal that disagrees with their master. This kind of backstabbing loyalty takes thousands of years to breed. We’re worth far more alive than dead.”

1592591209069.png1592591229917.png1592591262952.png

Ahhhh, I see.

On this point we have slightly different views. I'll try to explain my position.

With regards 'looters' in specific, I don't see them necessarily as having ideology as their motivational driving force. I see looters as opportunistic thieves who will take advantage of any riot to loot... If the riot was about their favourite sports team losing, they'd use the chance to loot etc (doesn't mean they are being driven to loot because there favourite sports team lost). Violence perpetrated by looters in my opinion is not ideological, for example, they shot that old black retired police officer who was getting in the way of their looting.

So I don't think of looters as "left", or "right" for that matter. They are opportunistic thieves who've had their brains done in by materialism - they want the Gucci bags, or the armani suit etc. Items that if they get, they believe will make them somehow feel whole. There's a whole story here I think regarding what drives looting of high end stores or places where consumer goods are sold! That story in my opinion is to do with the mantra of capitalism and materialism.

Anarchists on the other hand are a different animal. In my view they are ideologically / politically driven. I think antifa are a professional anarchist outfit that are ideologically driven... I don't see "looters" and "antifa" the same - looters will loot if they can get away with it, antifa has real ideological goals it's pursuing.

On BLM, I don't see it as an anarchist outfit per se - at least not the same way as antifa. I see BLM as something that was brought up by the PTB and used grievances and historical wounds black people have as a tool to funnel black people into its umbrella, generate the momentum of 'pseudo-civil rights' movement and have this as the spear point for the Democratic party to oust Trump and embed identity politics deeper into society.

I actually think with BLM it is beyond a left / right paradigm as I think it also feeds into the whole gender, feminism and post modern movement. The aim of that wider movement is probably tied into the plans 4D STS have with regards humanity.

Ultimately, I think there's more at play than left / right politics as some of these movements connect to things sat above political ideology i.e. things relating to plans for all of us and it doesn't matter who's in power, these things will still get pushed through as ultimately at that level, the PTB are not restricted by borders or political party affiliations etc.

So in that regard, I don't see the "right" as the antidote to the "left" as the real game, the real playground is above and beyond the "right" and "left" paradigm.

At least that's how I see things for now!

I think the point isn’t that the looters aren’t motivated by an internal ideology/lever, but rather that on the whole it is a color revolution, instigated and directed from the outside. Being a pawn in someone else’s chess game doesn’t really matter in terms of functionality. The cog doesn’t need to know it is a cog in order to fulfill its function as a cog. Make sense?

Forest-Trees

The American government is so badly weakened (corrupt) that the only way to correct this is a grassroot movement from the people of the United States. In fact, this is already happening.

Take back your streets, take back your country. Come forward with information about these heathens that terrorize your community. And for those who use this message for a way to create false racial division in our country. Take a close look behind me. Standing next to every cop is a leader of our black community. This is not about race. This is about right versus wrong

Cannot say it enough, George Webb called it.

Hi cope, I'm also impressed with George, he's calling it for sure. I haven't listened to the first video yet and I was wondering what are the other 2 you posted as they have been removed from youtube.

Many liberal professors and other traitors who think that they will gain a seat in power for their loyalty might be in for a harsh reality check after the coup.

Ea2rmuPWsAA1e3g
I've been thinking about this very thing lately. "They" have teamed up with power hungry, ruthless killers. The Democrats in office who are facilitating this take over (in the USA), are evil to the core BUT they're weak and have others do their dirty work. Their minds have turned to mush. In their wishful thinking and arrogant superiority they think they will be the leaders... MAJOR miscalculation AGAIN. All they can do is continually loose which we've been seeing over the years. This is because they are on a steep, downward slide into disintegration.

Saw this on twitter. The person who tweeted this posted: ''We're living in an episode of The Man in the High Castle...'' which is an American alternate history television series depicting a parallel universe where the Axis powers win World War II. I think the ''Year Zero'' remark is interesting. Concerning a certain C's session. (Forgot which one it is)

Ea2-4vPU4AISEYm

Back
Top Bottom