Georgia Guidestones+Agenda21+FEMA what's happening

I wonder which specific monolith bit the dust, which language - that might provide a clue as to its destruction.

Just went back through my pictures and it was the Swahili/Hindi pillar that crumbled. If you look at the dirt on the side with the standing placard there seems to be a big disturbance of the grass/dirt indicating an explosion between the pillar that crumbled and the Spanish/English pillar. Without being on the ground to see where the explosion was precisely it's hard to know for certain. However, it seems to me that the bomb may have been placed with the intention of knocking out both the English/Spanish and Swahili/Hindi pillars as well as the central column in order to bring the whole thing down.

There was, according to the ground marker that's to the left of the monument if viewing it from the field and facing the parking lot, a time capsule buried 6 feet beneath the ground marker. It didn't have a date on which it was set to be opened, so I wonder if they'll dig it up and open it now that the monument has been torn down.

Supposedly the whole thing has been demolished now, because it was considered to be a public safety hazard.

Yeah. It was, wasn’t it ?

I mean, it was in essence a cynical symbol, a hazard for humanity, by glorifying sick ideas by sick people working behind the curtains.

been demolished now, because it was considered to be a public safety hazard.

Yeah. It was, wasn’t it ?

I mean, it was in essence a cynical symbol, a hazard for humanity, by glorifying sick ideas by sick people working behind the curtains.
OR.....Playing Devil's Avocate here, if I thought I was near completion of my malicious depopulation agenda, I might want to erase/hide all evidence of pre-conceived plans from surviving populations.

Thankfully, this article on SOTT has some tweets with videos that are worth sharing here. The first is camera footage of the explosion at 4:03 AM. It seems to be from a different camera than I remember seeing and it's possible that whoever planted their bomb did so in a way that allowed them to avoid being seen by this camera. It's also possible that the part of the video with the perpetrator was deliberately cut out. If the other camera is still up and running I wonder if it has a better view/angle on whoever placed the explosive.

The next two show the monument being taken down.

Hopefully someone will leak the video with the perp next. :-D

MISSION definitely ACCOMPLISHED:

Georgia Guidestones demolished after bombing

ELBERTON, Ga. (WXIN) — A controversial rural Georgia monument dubbed by some as “America’s Stonehenge” was bombed and ultimately demolished after an explosion damaged one of the four granite panels early Wednesday morning.

According to the Georgia Bureau of Investigation, preliminary information indicates that unknown individuals detonated an explosive device at the Georgia Guidestones at around 4 a.m. on July 6. Elbert County Sheriff’s deputies responded to the scene and reported that the explosion destroyed a large portion of the structure.

The GBI released surveillance footage on Wednesday evening that depicts the initial explosion that lead to the destruction of the guidestones. A car can be seen leaving the scene shortly after the explosion in the footage.

No one was injured in the explosion, the GBI said, but the Georgia Guidestones were completely demolished later in the day “for safety reasons.”

After prior vandalism, video cameras connected to the county’s emergency dispatch center were stationed at the site, said Elbert Granite Association Executive Vice President Chris Kubas.

The monument’s notoriety took off with the rise of the internet, Kubas said, until it became a roadside tourist attraction, with thousands visiting each year.

The site received renewed attention during Georgia’s May 24 gubernatorial primary when third-place Republican candidate Kandiss Taylor claimed the guidestones are satanic and made demolishing them part of her platform. Comedian John Oliver featured the guidestones and Taylor in a segment in late May. McCarthy said right-wing personalities including Alex Jones had talked about them in previous years, but that “they sort of came back onto the public’s radar” because of Taylor.

“God is God all by Himself. He can do ANYTHING He wants to do,” Taylor wrote on social media Wednesday. “That includes striking down Satanic Guidestones.”

Elbert County sheriff’s deputies, Elberton police and the Georgia Bureau of Investigation are among the agencies trying to figure out what happened. Bomb squad technicians were called out to look for evidence, and a state highway that runs near the site was closed for a time.

No suspects were identified.

Kubas said local officials and community leaders will have to decide who, if anyone, pays for restoration.

“If you didn’t like it, you didn’t have to come see it and read it,” Kubas said. “But unfortunately, somebody decided they didn’t want anyone to read it.”

Hmm, that last line - sort of like being cancelled on social media.

OR.....Playing Devil's Avocate here, if I thought I was near completion of my malicious depopulation agenda, I might want to erase/hide all evidence of pre-conceived plans from surviving populations.
An interesting viewpoint, but based on this latest report, I get the impression that "the people" decided enough is enough and took matters into their own hands.

Ha, it reminds me of how strong and solid some of these systems of control seem to be... or are depicted as being, but then they crumble without much effort really.. some creativity and initiative and boom... pun intended... down they go.

it is also interesting that just today BoJo's cabinet decided to quit, something like 30 something of his people are gone... it may not be related at all, but it kind of feels the same way... something that seemed solid and stable... and it's gone in the blink of an eye.

Curious, I wonder if more things like this will be reflected elsewhere, specially in the US and the upcoming elections.

Will see, for now I am glad it's gone.. but I shudder to think what it will be replaced with.

I mean... that's a flimsy video at best...

I can see the press conference already

GBI: suspect is.. someone... who.... drives... a silver car
Journalist: what is the make and model
GBI: Silver...compact, midsize?... full sedane?
Journalist: er... do you have the plates of the vehicle?
GBI: The vehicle most definitely should have had plates... yes
Journalist: You don't know right? the video is flimsy
GBI: yeah... :(

Which could give credence to Zzartemis' idea:
It's possible I think, though... it's difficult to determine, I think that we shouldn't assume that the people with such an agenda think like the rest of us do, to them... such an effort is a great task to save the world, and as such I'd think they would want to keep monuments to their greatness.

But, I could be wrong and someone is trying to hide their overt plans.

I posted this strange article, on a different board, this morning. It's dated June 28, 2022:

Protesters Tear Down Georgia Guidestones​

The controversial apocalyptic Georgia monument proclaiming end-of-the-world scenarios was toppled this past week by a group of leftwing activists.
By
Mike Tesh
-
June 28, 2022

Protesters-Tear-Down-Georgia-Guidestones.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/sharer.php...gry-protesters-tear-down-georgia-guidestones/
https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?te...ear-down-georgia-guidestones/&via=Gish+Gallop
https://pinterest.com/pin/create/bu...s past week by a group of leftwing activists.
READ IT:

Back
Top Bottom