Georgia Guidestones+Agenda21+FEMA what's happening

What if this destruction was a kick-off? After all, these people are crazy enough to have chaos as their only leitmotiv
For an event, the individual probabilities of all possible causes must sum to 1. How many causes are possible? PTB skullduggery is likely, was it really a patriot group? That seems doubtful somehow. Is there a psyop behind the psyop? Just saying that the devil is always in the details and what actually happened may be the mixture that no one had considered. That's happened before - there's precedent! So let the dust settle. But the spun story is being further spun as we speak. If the PTB are behind this I hope it blows up in their face, at least so far as that's possible.

Interest in the recent event dwarfed the previous interest. So the event itself could have been some sort of reaction... I dunno. Possible data point though. Take a look at the interest in the Georgia Guidestones and the breakout keywords over the last few days.
GeorgiaG_recent.png

As soon as I saw this, I immediately thought about the "playing field" being leveled. It would be hilarious if it was some sort of meteor that partially destroyed it. If the elites were a part of this and wanted to eliminate evidence, it is far too late for that. What's interesting is how fast they demolished the guide stones, they said it's due to it being a hazard to the public but yet I see many roads that are outdated and full of potholes and it takes weeks or months to fix up. These guide stones were in a rural area in Georgia so why destroy it so fast I wonder.

Come to think of it, it is kind of odd how quick they were to demolish the whole thing. Governments aren't usually this quick to remove a "public health hazard" within 24h like that, and especially not if it's in some rural area like that. That could make for an interesting question for the next session!

I wonder if some kind of weapons buff could explain what kind of munitions it takes to hit this capstone from what distance.

If you want to bring this monument down from the ground you would probably want to hit the pillars not the capstone.

If it's the capstone that was hit it might have been an electrical discharge from above or a minuscule celestial object, or so I think.

Whatever, or who ever caused the destruction of this monolithic atrocity, they have performed a positive act. will it really have any lasting consequences, I doubt it, just another 7 day wonder in the news cycle, but then again, maybe the universe listens.

I'm hoping that this was another little sign from the universe that these creeps' plans are gonna go awry. The speed of the clean up operation was quite interesting indeed! The "dark side" of the internet is meme-ing the hell out of this as well:

(yes the BBC one is actually real : Georgia Guidestones: 'America's Stonehenge' demolished after blast Whatever idiot "journalist" wrote that could not be trusted to flip burgers)

1657231937081.png

1657231732833.png

1657231960444.png

1657231975418.png

1657231923272.png

1657232022315.png

1657232030413.png

What's interesting is how fast they demolished the guide stones, they said it's due to it being a hazard to the public
Come to think of it, it is kind of odd how quick they were to demolish the whole thing.
I think you're forgetting how heavy these granite pillars are and the capstone - from wiki:

PHYSICAL DATA

1. OVERALL HEIGHT – 19 FEET 3 INCHES [5.87 m].
2. TOTAL WEIGHT – 237,746 POUNDS [107,840 kg].
3. FOUR MAJOR STONES ARE 16 FEET, FOUR INCHES [4.98 m] HIGH, EACH WEIGHING AN AVERAGE OF 42,437 POUNDS [19,249 kg].
4. CENTER STONE IS 16 FEET, FOUR- INCHES [4.98 m] HIGH, WEIGHS 20,957 POUNDS [9,506 kg].
5. CAPSTONE IS 9-FEET, 8-INCHES [2.95 m] LONG, 6-FEET, 6-INCHES [1.98 m] WIDE; 1-FOOT, 7-INCHES [0.48 m] THICK. WEIGHS 24,832 POUNDS [11,264 kg].
6. SUPPORT STONES (BASES) 7-FEET, 4 INCHES [2.24 m] LONG 2-FEET [0.61 m] WIDE. 1 FOOT, 4-INCHES [0.41 m] THICK, EACH WEIGHING AN AVERAGE OF 4,875 POUNDS [2,211 kg].
7. SUPPORT STONE (BASE) 4-FEET, 2½ INCHES [1.28 m] LONG, 2-FEET, 2-INCHES [0.66 m] WIDE, 1-FOOT, 7-INCHES [0.48 m] THICK. WEIGHT 2,707 POUNDS [1,228 kg].
8. 951 CUBIC FEET [26.9 m³] GRANITE.

The blast to the one pillar that also damaged the capstone left this multi-piece monolith in a very precarious, unstable condition of multi-ton stones that could easily fall and kill people - and you know people were likely to flock to the site to see the damage. It would be beyond reckless to not take the entire thing down once it was clear that proper support had been compromised.

Which could give credence to Zzartemis' idea
Me I think this monument was exploded by the culprit themselves, to erase something so clear and to erase what they want to do.

It doesn't make sense, if you're trying to hush something up, to literally and figuratively blow up the monument so that loads of people from around the world who'd never heard of it before start talking about it. Remember, these people are going on stage in front of cameras and the world talking about their technocratic agenda. They're not exactly hiding what they're doing these days.

I understand wanting to put forward different possibilities, but there's just not enough evidence for this.

Edit: Just wanted to add that this also assumes a connection between the stones and the hidden elites. That connection may not actually exist. It is possible that the monument may have been commissioned by a group of well to do Rosicrucians (which is also an assumption that may not be true) who were hardcore naturalists and conservationists. Let's keep in mind that in the decades prior to the monument being built there was quite a lot written about the dangers of materialism, capitalism, unrestricted procreation, and so forth. It's possible that this group was informed by the stuff put out by the secret elites/intelligentsia but weren't themselves part of that club. This could be their own ideas of what people should do and not a designated plan they were going to follow through with.

Ben at Suspicious0bservers thinks it could have been a lightening strike

There's a few problems with this possibility. One is the lack of discernible bolt. Another is the shock wave that can be seen on the grass in front of the pillar that collapsed. Another is the lack of illumination of the surrounding area typically caused by a large pillar of light which ties back in with the lack of discernible bolt. One more is the authorities starting up an investigation as opposed to simply posting the lightning strike.

Update: Here's the GBI's latest tweet where they show a person running up to the monument and leaving something behind (so not an act of God, unfortunately):

The blast to the one pillar that also damaged the capstone left this multi-piece monolith in a very precarious, unstable condition of multi-ton stones that could easily fall and kill people - and you know people were likely to flock to the site to see the damage. It would be beyond reckless to not take the entire thing down once it was clear that proper support had been compromised.

That was exactly my thought as well.

Last edited:
Remember, these people are going on stage in front of cameras and the world talking about their technocratic agenda. They're not exactly hiding what they're doing these days.
Here's what has turned up in about the same time frame as this guidestone destruction:

THE ENTIRE GREAT RESET AGENDA EXPLAINED (IN THEIR OWN WORDS) IN 17 MINUTES

1657286397094.png

So one has to wonder what's really going on here - is this just another psy-op to push the Maga/Christian/white supremacist trope that these people are highly dangerous/domestic terrorists? That the formerly mentioned gubernatorial candidate Kandiss Taylor advocated for the destruction of the "satanic" guidestones was part of the priming for this op? Since this latest video clip reveals a perp, act of God can be ruled out assuming this is legit video. Act of ultimate Evil Masters of the Universe mind-controlled lackeys much more likely. And DO NOT underestimate what these psychopathic minions can pull off! Carve out some time to watch Ace Baker's 11/9 The Great American Psy-Opera. Even knowing all that I do about 911, really seeing and understanding just how massive and preplanned this false flag operation was boggles the mind beyond belief! The tentacles infiltrated to levels that defy imagination.

ADDED: The whole Covid-19 op couldn't have happened without the success of the 911 op as has already been noted. So the collective "we" of this forum already know just what these psychos can pull off!

Last edited:
I wonder if some kind of weapons buff could explain what kind of munitions it takes to hit this capstone from what distance.

If you want to bring this monument down from the ground you would probably want to hit the pillars not the capstone.

If it's the capstone that was hit it might have been an electrical discharge from above or a minuscule celestial object, or so I think.
That’s nearly impossible to figure out from a video. I was an Explosive Ordnance Disposal Officer in the Navy, in order to perform a post blast and figure out what happened you need access and also expertise.

Explosives are a science, there’s lots to it so I wouldn’t even venture a guess as to what happened from a grainy video.

Back
Top Bottom