Georgia Guidestones+Agenda21+FEMA what's happening

It could still be just some angry person, on a bet even. Or any of a number of more 'esoteric' possibilities, Or, applying Occam's Razor perhaps, just more PTB antics. Trying to get sympathy somehow - reacting to the general awakening around the NWO. We will have to see what narrative around this develops. Whatever happens/happened, it generally gets distorted out of existence by 'the narrative'.

I'm hoping that this was another little sign from the universe that these creeps' plans are gonna go awry. The speed of the clean up operation was quite interesting indeed! The "dark side" of the internet is meme-ing the hell out of this as well:

View attachment 60636

Peggy Hall offers some interesting numerological suggestions such as George W. Bush having had his 76th birthday on 7/6/2022.

Bush junior and many of his ilk being of '322 Skull & Bones' fame, of course.
The Georgia guidestones are said to have been erected on 3/22/1980...

The 'crime scene' is still being investigated by the Georgia Bureau of Investigation (GBI) looking for suspects, and yet somebody allowed a contractor to demolish the monument, bulldozing the crime scene.

A stark reminder of the scene on the Pentagon lawn on 9/11/01 where possible evidence was bulldozed over as well.

It could still be just some angry person, on a bet even. Or any of a number of more 'esoteric' possibilities, Or, applying Occam's Razor perhaps, just more PTB antics. Trying to get sympathy somehow - reacting to the general awakening around the NWO. We will have to see what narrative around this develops. Whatever happens/happened, it generally gets distorted out of existence by 'the narrative'.
I think it's the "reaction" rather than the "action" which is more telling when it comes to STS. They don't understand how telling that is. I guess they expect to be taken at face value. As if!

Their reaction, especially when some person, or group of people goes against the powerful STS 'elites', is usually swift and backed up by evidence. Here? No, it seems to be furtive and then they've gone about destroying evidence. Which leads me to some guesses... :lol:

1. They were taken by surprise by some person or some thing and wanted to cover up the result because they didn't want to call attention to the object of destruction.
2. They did it to themselves and hoped no-one would notice. (both reactions to 1 and 2 - very quiet - only succeeded in calling attention to these things!).
3. They were attempting to do something else, equally weaselish and awful and a mistake happened. Whatever secret weapon they were using/test-firing either backfired or missfired and they are at a loss to know how to respond. It may have just occured to them that they have opposition that they weren't counting on and perhaps weren't even aware of.

I like option 3 the best. :-D But I realise that this is all speculation. There's also a lot of it around on alternative web sites... that's what makes the whole thing so interesting. Of course they could attempt to use the speculation to lead everyone 'up the garden path', too.

Not long ago, few people knew what the Georgia guide stones were or had even heard of them. In recent times, many people have, especially those who consider themselves "red pilled". As expected, there is much speculation as to the reason for their destruction, such as a sign that the people have had enough, a strike by God of the evil outline, the originators doing it themselves, etc. I tend to think the PTB often enjoy amusing themselves at the expense of the underlings, watching us scramble for meanings and answers, when there are none. Even demonic evil monsters of world domination and destruction can't always be all work and no play.

I don't know why this destruction didn't happen along time ago of these despicable stones. Perhaps because there weren't any real indicators that the plan had been set in motion and was merely a dream of elitists that would never come to pass. But this isn't the case anymore as so many can see the plan manifesting. Perhaps it's only my own emotions speaking but I'd say it was rage that blew the dam things up. To bad it all didn't come down.

Saw a video from a local who thought it was a shame since the stones brought so much business to the local economy. :-(

Be interesting to know which languages were on the upright destroyed by the blast because it could give a clue as to motive. From what I can gather, Russian and traditional Chinese were on the faces of one stone, but can't find confirmation of which stone was destroyed by the blast. Maybe someone who has been there can figure it out?

Just went back through my pictures and it was the Swahili/Hindi pillar that crumbled. If you look at the dirt on the side with the standing placard there seems to be a big disturbance of the grass/dirt indicating an explosion between the pillar that crumbled and the Spanish/English pillar.
Ah. Missed this earlier.
There was, according to the ground marker that's to the left of the monument if viewing it from the field and facing the parking lot, a time capsule buried 6 feet beneath the ground marker. It didn't have a date on which it was set to be opened, so I wonder if they'll dig it up and open it now that the monument has been torn down.
According to this article in The Elberton Star the site was dug to 6 feet deep and no time capsule was found.

Despite the granite plaque at the Georgia Guidestones advertising a time capsule was allegedly buried at the site, there was no evidence of any buried history when digging occurred Friday morning.

The Elbert County Road Department removed the plaque Friday morning and placed it on a truck to be transported to its new home at the Elberton Granite Museum.

After being removed, the department dug six feet in the ground below where the granite marker was placed as it described a time capsule being buried six feet below.

I'm hoping that this was another little sign from the universe that these creeps' plans are gonna go awry. The speed of the clean up operation was quite interesting indeed! The "dark side" of the internet is meme-ing the hell out of this as well:

(yes the BBC one is actually real : Georgia Guidestones: 'America's Stonehenge' demolished after blast Whatever idiot "journalist" wrote that could not be trusted to flip burgers)

View attachment 60638

View attachment 60636

View attachment 60639

View attachment 60640

View attachment 60637

View attachment 60641

View attachment 60642

:rotfl:

Man, this world... what can you say!?

Below you see a formidable and refreshing rant by Randall Carlson in which he is strongly going against the grain in his summary of the Georgia Guide Stones, the destruction of the monument, and those who tend to see conspiracy in everything. Apparently, he reaped fierce shit storm from all the "NWO signs/conspiracy everywhere" believers in the comment section after what he said there. He also goes on ranting about naive and intellectually lazy people in general who can spread any kind of nonsense so easily and widely nowadays via the internet without doing any kind of real research first. Mind you, that I'm pretty certain that Carlson is aware of (and appalled by) real conspiracies and saw through things like the Covid nonsense and the Propaganda against Russia from the get-go. It should also be noted that he is a very high ranking Free-Mason and builder/architect too; thus he knows a lot about construction, geometry, mathematics and so on and what amount of work and thought was involved in creating that monument. It could also very well be that he knows a bit more about who constructed it and on which basis because of his connections in Freemasonry (inside knowledge) [39:58 - 01:01:16]:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom