Germ Theory vs Terrain Theory / Pleomorphism / Béchamp, Rife, Naessens, Reich

Nice one from Spacebusters, which was posted on the french re-information media.
It's vocally in english with french sub-titles.
I searched on "spacebusters" on this thread and it was mentionned in 3 posts of @Mandatory Intellectomy , and it's the same voice than the long video posted here by M.I. in this thread

Here it is, on crowdbunker :

A bit funny to listen, like cold/intellectual humour :)
The main problem with that video is that it ends with the false claim that "viruses don't exist".

The main problem with that video is that it ends with the false claim that "viruses don't exist".
Oh, that's indeed a big problem. :-O
I skimmed this subject in the past (mainly because it's not much my domain/knowledge and because of time), but i remembered this thread/discussion, and when i saw this clip posted on the french channels i thought it would be worth it to post it here.

Let's say, at least, that it still useful to know what the "pro no-viruses" release or say and how they argue.

Hi there,

Q: (Chu) There's a discussion on the "No Virus" thread and Mandatory Intellectomy wanted to ask questions about it.
(Joe) How correct are scientists' ideas about viruses?
A: Close enough though there is a lot they do not know including the fact that a virus is a transdensity structure.

Has anyone connected their answer with the alchemy concept of Quintessence (a.k.a. Spiritus Mundi)? In the words of Sendivogius —in his Novum Lumen Chymicum— the “hidden moisture that dissolves gold, without violence or stridency, but sweetly and naturally.”

Hi again,

on session date October 22nd 2022:

Q: (MK Scarlett) In the last session, the C's said about Joe's question "How correct are scientists' ideas about viruses?": "Close enough though there is a lot they do not know including the fact that a virus is a transdensity structure." What are the mechanisms/structures or other things they do not know about?
A: Ethereal for example. Do you know about such structures?
Q: (L) MK Scarlett?
(MK Scarlett) I didn't understand the question, sorry.
(L) They asked if you know about such structures.
(MK Scarlett) No, I asked about what they said: "They do not know." What don't we know? And: What do the scientists not know?
A: More than that would be highly technical and lengthy.

I recommend you the book "Occult Chemistry.” There are nice explanations of the physical atoms from the clairvoyant perspective; for example, our most simple atom of Hydrogen gas is composed:

[of] six small bodies, contained in an egg-like form. It rotated with great rapidity on its own axis, vibrating at the same time, and the internal bodies performed similar gyrations. The whole atom spins and quivers, and has to be steadied before exact observation is possible. The six little bodies are arranged in two sets of three, forming two triangles that are not interchangeable, but are related to each other as object and image. [...] Further, the six bodies are not all alike; they each contain three smaller bodies —each of these being an ultimate physical atom— but in two of them the three atoms are arranged in a line, while in the remaining four they are arranged in a triangle.

The “ultimate physical atom” is an “astral atom.”

Back
Top Bottom