Getting rid of our programs

Fre[u]d

A Disturbance in the Force
Hello everyone,
I am french and I apologize if any of my sentences are incorrect or unpleasant to read.

I have seen an interview with Laura where she states that the C’s have instructed us to get rid of our political, cultural, emotional (…) programs. I wonder if they have given specific instructions regarding this subject, and if that’s the case, if one of you would be kind enough to tell me what it is ?

I have just strated to do the breathing and meditation program, so I don’t know if that is the instruction concerning that subject, or something else.

Either way, Thank you for your time and I wish you all a happy and brightful day.

Fred

Hello everyone,
I am french and I apologize if any of my sentences are incorrect or unpleasant to read.

I have seen an interview with Laura where she states that the C’s have instructed us to get rid of our political, cultural, emotional (…) programs. I wonder if they have given specific instructions regarding this subject, and if that’s the case, if one of you would be kind enough to tell me what it is ?

I have just strated to do the breathing and meditation program, so I don’t know if that is the instruction concerning that subject, or something else.

Either way, Thank you for your time and I wish you all a happy and brightful day.

Fred
Hello Fred.

As this is your first post on the forum, we ask all new members to introduce themselves first on the Newbies & Important Notices to All Members thread. You can make it as short or long an introduction as you like but members are always interested to learn a little about your history and what roads brought you here as well as perhaps the kinds of topics that interest you. It gives us all a chance to get to know you and also to welcome you properly. :-)

In terms of your question, the best place to start is with Laura's 8 volume series The Wave which if you haven't read yet can be purchased in French here or downloaded for free (in English) from this link here.

Hi Fred :-) I've thought long and hard about this as well. Here's my take :

I guess if I were to theorise a strategy it would be something like this :

1. Identify unwanted or deconstructive programs.
2. Remove

That's easier said, than done though, right ? Depending on how far you've been "led down the path"

A big one that I see that is quite prevalent is : division of humans. This causes much disharmony among us. You can see it already happening in children - they say things like "That man is fat" or "Why does she look funny".

The divisions are endless : rich and poor, black and white, upper and lower class, tall and short, pretty and ugly, religion, beliefs... the list is endless.

These divisions all cause disharmony among us, anger and eventually hatred, sadly.

Yet people continually find new ways to divide themselves from others, until they can't tell which group they belong to, and what set of now very complicated rules should they become offended.

We must try to understand others choices, respect others' free will, but the free will of others to divide themselves from the rest of humanity is their right though. Not mine so I try to look towards unity, rather than division.

This is only a mediocre attempt at scratching a surface, but something to think about I suppose ? This is a huge subject...

Last edited:
It's a process. Identification of the program itself is big thing at first, because we don't have enough data about our selves or dynamics of broader world. Education, media and culture taught us lot of things, but mostly that is intended for us to become a food. For this, we have to observe ourselves truthfully, objectively and gather lot of information ( reading, applying, networking with right people). It's work in progress. Fear will always play a big role and there will be lot of anxieties come in play, but rewiring of our Brian and behavior is a process itself. First we need to gather LOT of information. One book that is in the recommended list that goes into detail is "In Search of Miraculous" by Ouspensky is a good one.

As Michael B-C mentioned, you may want to write a introductory a post. It doesn't need to be very elaborate or revealing, though many members do that help the process.

Back
Top Bottom