Ghost Stories

Daniel Stern shares his experiences of England called the Moors.

Celebs Encounter the PARANORMAL on Vacation (Flashback Compilation) - Celebrity Ghost Stories |

Session 7 November 1994
Q: (L) Do Ann Boleyn and Catherine Howard haunt the Tower of London and Hampton Court?

A: Spirit reflection.

Q: (L) Is a ghost or haunting just an image imprinted in space/time?

A: Sometimes.

Q: (L) Are there some cases where the actual spirit of the person hangs around causing phenomena?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Can they do this for untold centuries?

A: Yes because there is no time.
Session 29 April 1995
Q: (L) Okay, Terry, we're waiting. What happened in the year 1964 and the year following? (T) In the year following I was 15. (L) Who were your friends and what kind of relationships did you have? What were you doing? (Susan) How did you feel about everybody after this event? (T) In a way, but it was not immediate. After high school. But, in those days I was mainly hanging out with some people I met over at Edison. Tom ___, a lot of people named Tom. I used to go to the lake and take drives around it at night. We just used up gas. I felt comfortable because I did a lot of things but most of the people I knew didn't get along with each other. I still do this today, I have learned from hard experience that I can't mix my friends. I learned at that time that every person in any group that had a counterpart in any other group. Groups may be different, but they all have the same make-up, and I was always "my" person in each of a number of groups. There was nobody in any of the groups I hung out with that was like me; I was that individual for several groups. (L) Is this the issue here?

A: No.

Q: (T) Does it have to do with when I got my driver's license and we all used to drive around a lot out in the country? We drove all through the lakes area...

A: Some.

Q: (T) We used to drive all through the hills out there at night... long drives. (L) Did something happen on one of these drives?

A: Maybe 0...

Q: (T) Maybe nothing. (L) What is the objective of this particular line? (T) Does this have something to do with that bizarre town I came across one night and never was able to find again? Is that tied in here somehow?

Q: (T) Strangest town I have ever seen. Talk about David Lynch! (J) Divulge. (T) I was driving down through southwest New York one night. I was out of high school. I used to get stoned then too, so a lot of my experiences aren't dependable because I got stoned. I went through a town one night down there in the Southern Tier, in the Finger lakes area, and it was the strangest thing. I have been through all these little towns, and there's usually people and stuff. Not a lot, but at least somebody around. It was about nine or ten o'clock, and I went through this town; it was two story buildings built right up to this 2 lane main street, with a little narrow sidewalk, and it was like driving into a canyon, and the buildings went straight up into the air. There was a street light every so far, but they were those little yellowish bulbs that don't cast much light on the street. There was absolutely nobody out there. There was nobody in any of the buildings, they were all boarded up and shut down. It looked like a town but it didn't look like a town. It went about four blocks. I came back out of it, turned around and drove through it again because I didn't believe it. I could never find it again, and I didn't know the name of it.

A: Discover.

Q: (Susan) It was the Twilight Zone... (T) Was this town...

Q: (L) You drove into another reality. (T) It wasn't really a town, was it?

A: Nope.

Q: (T) It gave me the willies. And, I turned around and drove through it a second time because I didn't believe it was there. (Susan) Were you by yourself? (T) Yes, I was all alone. There was nobody out there. One signal light that looked like it was out of the 1920s; old street lamps... like a ghost town, literally. (L) What are you guys trying to tell us here about Terry, through Terry? We are big kids now, we can take it.

A: Not the issue.

Q: (L) What is the issue?

A: Learning increases power.

Q: (L) Okay, what are we trying to learn here in this walk down memory lane?

A: How many times do you learn when led by the hand, network!

[Break to discuss Terry's experiences.]

Q: (L) Are we getting anywhere?

A: It's all interrelated.

Q: (L) It is interrelated with what. What event that just occurred... has it been our period of attack?

Q: (L) The event that just occurred is private to Terry and happened in his life only?

Q: (T) Each of my relationships was with an individual who thought for themselves, they understood things, they had their own experiences that were different from most people, and knew that most people could not relate or understand. It doesn't have to be abduction experiences, but they have had life experiences...
Session 14 May 1998
{Personal questions/answers redacted. Without context, they are meaningless, and context is private.}

Q: The other night {my youngest daughter, aged 9} thought she saw a ghost. Did she?

Q: Who was it?

A: Arnold Bailey.

Q: What was Arnold Bailey doing walking through my living room?

A: Exploring.

Q: Does he have any connection with this house or did he just drop in?

A: Connection.

Q: Why did he suddenly decide to explore here?

A: Worked here.

Q: Did he just recently die?

A: No. 1953.

Q: Is he happy with his explorations?

A: Neutral.

Q: Is he going to cause any problems?

Q: Is he going to continue to hang around?

A: Maybe.

Q: Is he responsible for making the clock chime? {A mantel clock that belonged to my great, great-grandfather, and which had a completely severed spring, had suddenly begun to tick and chime.}

Q: Why haven't we seen him before?

A: Construction.

Q: So the work {on the house} is what woke him up or disturbed him?

A: Close.

Q: Is it the change in the geometry of the house?

Q: Anything about this situation I ought to know?

When I was in my teenage years or so, I woke up in the night and saw a black shadow standing on the door of my room.

That door was never shut (or not completely shut), so there was always some light coming from the door, as well as from the window opposite to the door. That night, the door was wide open, so nothing unusual, and there was light in the room from the door and from the windows. I lived in a small town near a busy street so outside was always light from the street lamps. Anyway, I never had pitch black in my room.

So, I woke up one night, and there it was - a black shadow, like a dark mist, in form of a human being. As I looked at it I got creeps, of course, and I slowly started to put myself in sitting position. As I was going up, the shadow was getting closer to my bed, until it finally sat on my bed.
As the thing sat on the bed, it slowly turned it´s head towards me - like, turning the head to look at me. At that point I was sitting in the bed as well, biting at my blanket in a silent scream.

Then I blinked and - puf! - the thing was gone. Never saw it again. 🤷‍♀️

For more on ghosts, what they might be etc, here is the Cass Substack article:

Back
Top Bottom