Giant UFOs?

mkrnhr said:
Windmill knight said:
I'd like to know what sort of technique he used to take these images. I did a quick search and did not find much apart from a mention of him inventing some sort of gizmo added to the telescope that provides extra resolution or something. Playing the devil's advocate for a moment, I am wondering if his gizmo distorts the image of normal space objects and makes them look like that?

Indeed, everything depends on the instrument he is using and what modifications he introduced. Did you find what kind of a gizmo he is using?
The images look like optically distorted and the way the deformation moves through time (with the "twinkling") is just the additional effect of the atmospheric turbulence. You can observe that effect (called "speckles") with any telescope with high magnification on a brillant star.
Indeed. Also we have to remember that there are tons of space crap left by human race around the Earth. Also a lot from the missions that weren't announced to public.

I keep telling people this experience I had with my father and a friend, with a giant UFO like a pyramid. Far away we were able too look at it as a simple star, until we noticed it was changing of colors like a police siren, red and green where the colors. Just after that I had some weird irritation in lot of parts or my body skin.

Back
Top Bottom