Giants

China Daily reports:

Archeologists find 5,000-year-old giants

china-skeletons1.jpg

The archaeological site in Jinan, Shandong province, where the skeleton of an unusually tall man was found.

JINAN -- Archeologists have found some people in East China 5,000 years ago to be unusually tall and strong.

Measurements of bones from graves in Shandong province show the height of at least one man to have reached 1.9 meters with quite a few at 1.8 meters or taller.

"This is just based on the bone structure. If he was a living person, his height would certainly exceed 1.9 meters," said Fang Hui, head of Shandong University's school of history and culture.

From 2016, archeologists have been excavating the ruins of 104 houses, 205 graves and 20 sacrificial pits at Jiaojia village in Zhangqiu district, Jinan city, capital of Shandong.

The relics are from the Longshan Culture, a late Neolithic civilization in the middle and lower reaches of the Yellow River, named after Mount Longshan in Zhangqiu.

"Already agricultural at that time, people had diverse and rich food resources and thus their physique changed, "said Fang.

Millet was the major crop and people raised pigs, according to Fang. Pig bones and teeth were found in some graves.

According to the findings, taller men were found in larger tombs, possibly because such people had a high status and were able to acquire better food.

Shandong locals believe height to be one of their defining characteristics. Confucius (551-479 BC), a native of the region, was said to be about 1.9 meters tall.

Official statistics back up the claim. In 2015, the average height of men aged 18 in Shandong was 1.753 meters, compared with a national average of 1.72 meters.

Ruins of rows of houses in the area indicate that people lived quite comfortable lives, with separate bedrooms and kitchens, according to the excavations.

Colorful pottery and jade articles have also been found, said Wang Fen, head of the Jiaojia excavation team.

The area was believed to the political, economic and cultural center of northern Shandong 5,000 years ago. Ruins of ditches and clay embankments were also found.

The Jiaojia ruins fill a cultural blank 4,500 to 5,000 years ago in the lower reaches of the Yellow River, said Wang Yongbo of the Shandong Provincial Institute of Archeology.

Archaeologists found obvious damage to the head and leg bones of some of the bodies and to pottery and jade articles in six large tombs. The damage may have been done not long after the burials and may be due to power struggles among high-ranking people.

Li Boqian, an archaeologist with Peking University, said the excavations showed Jiaojia in a transition phase, but proved the existence of ancient states 5,000 years ago in the basin of lower Yellow River.

The range of the Jiaojia site has been enlarged from an initial 240,000 square meters to 1 sq km. Currently, only 2,000 square meters has been excavated.

"Further study and excavation of the site is of great value to our understanding of the origin of culture in east China," said Zhou Xiaobo, deputy head of Shandong provincial bureau of cultural heritage.

Siberia said:
Archeologists find 5,000-year-old giants

Hmm, not totally sure that giant is the proper term here. Maybe for the area those skeletons are much bigger than normal, but 1.9 meters is only 6 foot 2 inches. So that's about 9 inches or so above the average for the area, but not what most would consider giant-sized. Referring to them as giants seems like hyperbole from the website to me. But maybe that's because all the reports I've read are of bigger skeletons.

8.7-Feet Long Sarcophagus Discovered In Egypt May Contain A Giant From The Past
on July 10, 2018
An ancient black granite sarcophagus which dates back to the Ptolemaic period between 305 B.C. and 30 B.C., was uncovered in the city of Alexandria, Egypt.

Dr. Mostafa Waziri, general secretary of Egypt’s Supreme Council of Antiquities, announced that the 6-foot high sarcophagus, which is 8.7-feet long (2.65 meters) and 5.4-feet wide (1.64 meters), is the largest ever found in Alexandria reports Foxnews.

The sarcophagus was found buried 16.4 feet below the surface. A layer of mortar between the lid and experts say the ancient coffin has remained untouched since its burial thousands of years ago during the Ptolemaic period.

Archeologists also found a giant carved alabaster head – likely belonging to the giant who owned the tomb.

Throughout Egypt’s past there have been numerous examples of giants reported, excavated, depicted in art, and mummified examples that have been hidden from the public.

King Khasekhemui, ca. 2690 BC was the final ruler of the Second Dynasty of Egypt based near Abydos and he was something of a giant.

King Khasekhemui was 2.44-2.60 meters long.

The new discovered sarcophagus may contain a giant from the past, and given the size of the sarcophagus it may contain one of the tallest giants ever found.

Jun 29, 2018

AAE tv | Rewriting Human History | Hugh Newman | 6.9.18
Awake And Empowered Expo Published on Jun 9, 2018

Last edited:
I find it strange that they'd this information without opening the sarcophagus first. After all, isn't it possible that despite the size of the sarcophagus, the actual mummy could be of normal height?

From the Tweeter sight "Faces of ancient Rome". No way to estimate its true proportions. But it looks mean.

Plus the Giant Polyphemus from Homer's epic, Odysseus.

Off topic. An oldie but a goodie.
Perseus and Andromeda is a 1622 painting by the Flemish artist Peter Paul Rubens featuring the ancient Greek myth of #Perseus and #Andromeda after the former's defeat of the Gorgon. Hermitage Museum, Saint Petersburg.
Dr9lr_cXgAA93nW.jpg

Dr. Ziwass is a great showman, usually detracting from the truth of things. Can you imagine the "treasures" and information he had access to all those years he was in his position that he has not shared with the public? It makes me wonder about the various paintings on the temple walls that have giants right alongside regular sized folk. Before the giants became a topic of discussion the giants were left to the minefields of myth. Then there was the "discovery" of pits with giant cut off hands. There is much to be discovered in the lands of Kemet. I just wish they would stop digging up people's ancestors.

Flashback: Sun, 08 Jan 2017 17:00 UTC.

The Truth Perspective: Giants on Record with Jim Vieira and Hugh Newman -- Sott.net

Hidden in local archives and dusty Smithsonian reports are accounts that are all but forgotten to North American historians and scientists: accounts of giant (7 to 9 feet tall) skeletons discovered all across the country, many buried under earthen mounds. Some photographs still exist, but curiously, the skeletons do not.

On today's episode of the Truth Perspective we interview Jim Viera and Hugh Newman, authors of Giants on Record: America's Hidden History, Secrets in the Mounds and the Smithsonian Files. We discuss their research: the archaeological finds, the implications for our views on human history, and the nature of the apparent cover-up.

You can find Jim and Hugh's Facebook page here, and Hugh's website here.

Some recent You Tubes (with the sessions being spot on), of former, and coming event's.

Lovelock Cave: Red-Haired Giants of Ancient Nevada
Published on Jul 26, 2018 / 36:00

Also Giants and Elongated Skulls:

Published on Jan 16, 2019 / 27:37

Underground Race: Nathan Jan 17, 2007

a particular quote of this person steve quayle caught my eye

I wonder how much he knows (or thinks he knows) about ancient history, and if this isn't merely another actor in the disinformation agenda as found by authors such as Prince & Picknett in the Stargate Conspiracy.

Checking out the Bio of Steve Quayle, found some interesting tidbits:

The 'feel' of the bio seems to be someone who is promoting himself as an authority figure on various issues. Besides, when you see phrases as quoted above, I get the feeling the guy is either very ignorant or willfully serving the agenda of the PTB.

and that in my opinion, puts his remaining 'work' under question - digging a bit further more might reveal more...
The thing I have found about Steve Q. In his interviews and short editorials he runs you
In circles with bait information, it comes down to buy his books. The crowd he runs with
Is also unsavory ie Jim Baker of the televangelist prison fame.

I stumbled on this picture of a woman skeletton in the Musée Préhistorique de St-Guénolé (Britain, France), and it says it's 2,10 m tall :

1573115997684.png

I'm not sure if it comes from the St-Urnel archeological site or another one, but here is Theodore Monod related in 1920 about this site :

Je me rappellerai toujours ce vénérable crâne de guerrier portant à sa partie supérieure la marque de sa bravoure et la cause de sa mort sous la forme d’un trou : probablement quelque flèche de silex sera venue envoyer ad patres le colosse préhistorique. Car c’était un vrai colosse. Avec Besnard, nous avons dégagé tout le squelette : fémurs énormes, vertèbres de taille remarquable. Le crâne me paraît curieux : pommettes saillantes, capacité crânienne énorme. Quelle émotion dans la découverte de cet humain étendu dans son lit de pierres depuis des milliers d’années ! Il y a probablement eu d’effroyables combats pouvant seuls expliquer pareille accumulation de débris humains. L’absence totale de tout métal dans le gisement, la présence d’un silex taillé ferait remonter ces cadavres à un âge très reculé : début du Néolithique, Paléolithique peut-être. » (septembre 1920).

I will always remember this venerable warrior skull with the mark of his bravery and the cause of his death on its upper part in the form of a hole: probably some flint arrow will have come to send the prehistoric colossus ad patres. Because he was a real colossus. With Besnard, we cleared the whole skeleton: huge femurs, remarkably large vertebrae. The skull seems curious to me: prominent cheekbones, enormous cranial capacity. What an emotion in the discovery of this human lying in his stone bed for thousands of years! There were probably some terrible fights that alone could explain such an accumulation of human debris. The total absence of any metal in the deposit, the presence of carved flint, would take these bodies back to a very distant age: the beginning of the Neolithic, perhaps the Paleolithic. " (September 1920).
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

Moreover, I read elsewhere that in this site, the skulls were mainly dolichocephales which is a little surprising for the area.

Search for the Lost Giants: Giant Hunter Curse (S1, E4) | History
Nov 26, 2014 / 2:45

Interesting article with documentation of this areas past history of Giant's.
Also (below) did Julius Caesar have encounters with giants.

February 17, 2014 13-16 minute Read
In August of 2009 I located the original science paper on the Giant of Castelnau while perusing Google books, and posted quite a bit of data on the internet about it since then, emailing the report to Chris Parker of S8int.com, and to Steve Quayle, Terje Dahl, Michael Cremo, and Brad Steiger among others. I later created the Wikipedia entry on it, successfully bringing this forgotten giant skeleton report, one of the best documented, out of 120 years of obscurity. The story of this amazing find continues to gain attention on the internet.

The giant of Castelnau offers some of the best documentation for human giants I have seen. After locating that report, I felt compelled to find other reports of giant human skeletons in France, and Spain, and I was successful.

One of the leads that I have been trying to follow up on are the skeletons of up to 9 giants found in the Cueva d’Anes near the 4,000 year old dolmens of Oren, located on a hill overlooking the town of Prullans in Catalonia, Spain. Spanish authors, Fernando Ledesma Rubio, and Miguel G. Aracil write about these giants found in the Pyrenees mountains of Catalonia, and other locations in Spain in their books. These giants were said to be 3 meters tall (10 ft) and have correspondingly large skulls and femurs (70 to 90 cm femurs–or, 27-36 inch)! These giant skeletons from Catalonia dated to Bronze age and Neolithic dolmen cultures, from about the same era of the giant skeletal finds in southern France (I.E. Giant of Castelnau) 175 miles to the North East.

Copyright Naomi Astral © 2012
THE GIANT GAULS SAID THAT WHEN THEY ENCOUNTERED THE GERMANS, THEY WERE UNABLE TO ENDURE THE GLARE OF THEIR EYES
It was against the Germanic giants that the Romans had the most difficulty. The Romans thought that after having dealt with the Gauls, things couldn't possibly get worse. However, there was something worse: the Cimbri and the Tuetones of the Germani - the most Celtic of the Celts. During Caesar's later campaign againt Arovistus, some of his men asked some Gauls at Besancon — who were themselves of great stature — about the Germans. Caesar writes, mentioning their ‘enormous physique, their unbelievable valor and extraordinary military training. The Gauls said that often when they had encountered the Germans they had not been able to endure even the expression on their faces or the glare of their eyes'. Plutarch also portrays them as possessing 'invincible strength and courage: in battle they attack with the force and speed of five and no one can withstand them.’

Elijah.JPG

THE GIANT GAULS & CELTS TAKE OVER EUROPE In 00-250 BC, the Cimmerians giants migrated North West from the Caucasus and Asia Minor [Turkey] into the countries we now call Belgium, the Netherlands, Germany and Denmark. Another branch of the Cimmerians travelled up the river Danube through Hungary and Austria into southern France. The Romans called them Gauls and the Greeks knew them as Keltoi or Celts. Groups of these Celtic tribes settled in Bohemia and Bavaria and others invaded northern Italy. Sallust, the Roman historian, recorded how the Romans were defeated a number of times by the Cimbri, who he states were Gauls. Other Roman historians say the Cimbri were Celts. They were divided into three tribes, the Belgae [north east France] the Gauls [central France] and the Acquitanae [southern France to the Pyrenees Mountains]. By the second century BC, the Gauls /Celts [the white Cimmerians from the Caucasus Mountains and the middle east] occupied all of Central Europe and northern Italy going on to conquer all of that country.

Rome's first real challenge against the Germani came when some 300,000 Cimbri had crossed the Danube and had migrated southward. Even the giant Gauls were afraid of these Germani and asked for Roman protection from their hyper-aggressive cousins. The first few armies the Romans sent to check their advance were annihilated and Rome itself was saved only when the Germani decided to head west to Spain. The desperate Romans then sent for one of their greatest generals, Gaius Marius, who whipped the legions into shape and successfully defeated the Tuetone and Ambrone tribes, even capturing their giant King Tuetobokh, who towered above the Roman spears.

maximinus_thrax3_cm.jpg

Maximinus Thrax

43dac6723116ecd82a1d84870bfbbe31.png

Lovelock Cave: Red-Haired Giants of Ancient Nevada - DOCUMENTARY (Part 1 of 2)
MegalithomaniaUK Jul 26, 2018 / 36:00

Back
Top Bottom