Global cooling and weather manipulation

Telperion said:
If you are interested, you can find Dr. Rosalie Bertell's credentials and information about her "agenda" here
She looks like an anti-nuclear researcher and activist from what I can see. Not much about electromagnetics, HAARP and weather control anywhere there. Her list of publications shows nothing that might indicate that she proposes weather-modification theories, except for the one book "Planet Earth: Weapon of War". From the reviews you posted and on Amazon, I can see no evidence that weather manipulation is the focus of the book. It appears that the book is rather about the ecological balance of earth being disturbed by the military-industrial complex and its next-generation weapons research (space-based weapons, depleted uranium and electromagnetics where the areas quoted in the Amazon review).

I do not have time to read this book, so Telperion, since you have read it, I ask you to please quote for us the passages of Dr. Bertell's work that provides definitive proof that the objective of HAARP is weather control.

Have you read the other information on the forum about HAARP? This whole "HAARP as weather control" meme strikes me as a great way to deflect from what may be its true, and far more sinister, purpose.

Back
Top Bottom