Glyphosate an amino acid that mimics glycine

JEEP

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
According to the most recent findings of biochemist and research scientist Anthony Samsel, glyphosate is essentially an amino acid that mimics glycine. From this link:
https://www.change.org/p/minister-of-health-canada-justin-trudeau-health-canada-prove-glyphosate-is-safe/u/14510398

How Glyphosate mimics our basic amino acid, and gets into our cells, tissues, chromosome and DNA

Dec 7, 2015 — As if Glyphosate, the main killer chemical in Monsanto's VisionMax and RoundUp herbicides were not bad enough already. Now we have further and far more damaging information coming from scientist Anthony Samsel of Deerfield, New Hampshire.

A renowned biochemist and research scientist that has been studying Glyphosate, and other potentially harmful chemicals for a long time, he has four peer reviewed scientific papers already published, along with Dr. Stephanie Seneff, on how Glyphosate provides a pathway to various modern diseases.

Now, Samsel has made a more fundamental finding on the chemical and is working on his fifth paper on it. And that finding, for the first time disclosed by anybody on earth, is that glyphosate is essentially an amino acid, but like no other naturally occurring one. And it tries to mimic one that is part of our biology.

Some 21 amino acids are the basic building blocks of life on this planet as we understand it. Glycine is one of them, the simplest and most basic, and it performs a long chain of invaluable tasks in the biology of the living kingdom.

Glyphosate mimics glycine. Our body may not distinguish between the two, perhaps because in our evolutionary history, our immune system never had to distinguish between glycine, which we absolutely need in every cell, every tissue, every chromosome and DNA strand, and glyphosate, which we absolutely do not need in our biology. It did not have to learn the distinction because glyphosate was not found naturally anywhere. For all practical purposes, it is an extra-terrestrial chemical, synthetically produced in the lab. And now, we have released it everywhere in nature, recklessly.

And so, like carrying a bunch of deadly soldiers in the belly of the Trojan Horse, glyphosate slips into our system essentially replacing glycine whenever and wherever it can, and creates an avalanche of unpredictable diseases, health hazards and defects of all kinds.

Pretending to be the amino acid Glycine, it can cross the blood-brain barrier and start interfering in our brain chemistry. It can mis-fold proteins and cause them to behave unnaturally and perform unintended tasks with potential negative effects for us.

It can and does get into our bone marrow and start producing T-cells and helper cells with this rogue chemical fitted in place of glycine. It can get into our DNA and RNA and be responsible for producing potentially dangerous transgenic mutants in our offsprings that will show negative effects even a few generations down the line.

And once it is into our biology, there is no effective way for our immune system, or for man, to get rid of it and replace it, molecule by molecule, with the original glycine.

This is what I gathered, and pondered, after speaking with Anthony Samsel, but you can hear him speak about it himself in the attached video. Being a scientist, he speaks with reserve and caution.

But even he ends up displaying emotion when he concludes his talk with the comment that production, distribution, an use of Glyphosate needs to be banned and all operation involving it should be shut down - lock, stock, and barrel.

Cheers and thanks. - Tony Mitra

GLYPHOSATE, SYNTHETIC AMINO ACID ANALOG THAT RANDOMLY WREAKS HAVOC IN BIOLOGY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEiH9wWXZCQ

The above adds to the understanding of why and how glyphosate damages human health that is so intricately explained in this Jeffrey Smith/Stephanie Seneff interview:

The Health Dangers of Roundup (glyphosate) Herbicide. Jeffrey Smith & Stephanie Seneff
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_AHLDXF5aw

It was certainly gratifying to see that the DARK Act was defeated in the U.S. Senate by "a tidal wave of calls from angry food consumers". A list of how senators voted can be found here:

_http://investmentwatchblog.com/these-are-the-un-american-anti-consumer-us-senators-who-voted-for-the-dark-act-trying-to-deny-you-the-right-to-know-whats-in-your-food/

Not surprisingly, my state's senators (Ohio) split: Sherrod Brown (D) voted NO and Rob Portman (R/up for re-election) voted YES.

But back to the original article, this statement is most disturbing:

"And once it is into our biology, there is no effective way for our immune system, or for man, to get rid of it and replace it, molecule by molecule, with the original glycine."

Perhaps the C's can shed some light on this critical problem.

Thanks JEEP for bringing this up. Man, the plethora of insults to the food chain just keeps getting worse. Followed some of the links in the article and am now thoroughly disgusted at how this has been allowed to perpetuate to the a point of no return.
Monsanto seems to have become a Goliath that's too big to punish :evil:....untouchable, and they have their tentacles in all aspects of growing food, even organic seeds :scared:!

Interesting that NASA researchers found the amino acid glycine on a comet, reported back in 2009.
http://www.sott.net/article/191509-NASA-Researchers-Make-First-Discovery-of-Lifes-Building-Block-in-Comet

NASA scientists have discovered glycine, a fundamental building block of life, in samples of comet Wild 2 returned by NASA's Stardust spacecraft.

"Glycine is an amino acid used by living organisms to make proteins, and this is the first time an amino acid has been found in a comet," said Dr. Jamie Elsila of NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center in Greenbelt, Md. "Our discovery supports the theory that some of life's ingredients formed in space and were delivered to Earth long ago by meteorite and comet impacts."
Incidentally, comet Wild 2's next perihelion is due in July, 2016.

So, when indeed a comet puts an end to this failed/contaminated human experiment, the comet just might be able to resupply the Earth with the real amino acid(stardust) and wipe out it's impostor, and all the other nasty synthetics at the same time.
A periodic cleansing is becoming more welcome and necessary by the day.

JEEP said:
"And once it is into our biology, there is no effective way for our immune system, or for man, to get rid of it and replace it, molecule by molecule, with the original glycine."

Perhaps the C's can shed some light on this critical problem.

A thought occurred to me this morning while taking my magnesium glycinate supplement, also known as magnesium bi(glycinate) chelate, that perhaps the glycine supplied by this chelate provides enough of the "natural" glycine in the diet and therefore, the body would pass on the glyphosate/glycine-mimic chemical.

Mg-glycinate, according to Wiki, is 14% Mg, which would give a remaining 86% glycine!

This idea draws on the process described in the iodine protocol where supplying iodine, along with sea salt, displaces bromine, and once the body is saturated with iodine, will ignore the bromine since the iodine receptor sites are taken up. While this has been indicated for many other minerals and electrolytes, I'm not sure this carries over to amino acids. I recall reading that taking a specific amino acid should be taken away from meals because of competition with other amino acids.

Other notes about glycine: first isolated from gelatin (found in BONE BROTH) in 1820, and glycine is what gives Mg-glycinate it's sweet-ish taste.

Also from Wiki, which substantiates the warnings of scientist Anthony Samsel and Dr. Stephanie Seneff:
Glycine treatment may help reverse the age-associated defects in human fibroblast[*].[28] Two genes that regulate mitochondria, GCAT and SHMT2, were found to affect age-associated mitochondrial defects. By changing the regulation of these genes, researchers were able to restore mitochondrial function or induce more defects in the fibroblast cell lines. In an interesting finding,[29] the addition of glycine for 10 days to the culture medium of the 97-year-old fibroblast cell line restored its respiratory function.

*Fibroblasts are the most common cells in connective tissue. Their main function is to maintain the structural integrity of the connective tissue by continuously secreting extracellular matrix proteins like collagens, glycosaminoglycans, and glycoproteins.
It becomes quite clear how the glycine mimic-ing herbacide, glyphosate/round-up, can have such a damaging effect at the cellular level and affect so many bodily systems.

So maybe a more specific questions for the C's might be... does supplementing with Magnesium glycine protect against the uptake of glyphosate? Will it replace the impostor(restoring the mitochondrias' respiratory function)? (the above quote suggests it does... in vitro), but will glycine supplementation help with the restoration of DNA/RNA?

A bit off topic, but I'd like to inject a note of appreciation to whomever first suggested/introduced MgGlycinate to the forum. We were taking Magnesium malate before, but switched to the MgGlyinate when we began the Iodine Protocol (IP); both my husband and I have noticed a vast improvement in joint health and overall stamina.
I'm convinced the IP was also helpful in correcting some malabsorption issues; we both notice our urine isn't bright yellow anymore after taking B vitamins, leading me to believe that we're actually absorbing them, and other nutrients, now!

All the contributions of forum members on these topics have been incredibly helpful and life changing. I hope to honor this precious gift by passing along what I've learned to all those who ask.
Thank you all!

Skyfarmr said:
So maybe a more specific questions for the C's might be... does supplementing with Magnesium glycine protect against the uptake of glyphosate? Will it replace the impostor(restoring the mitochondrias' respiratory function)? (the above quote suggests it does... in vitro), but will glycine supplementation help with the restoration of DNA/RNA?
In the video (it's relatively short at 8:14) in the Tony Mitra article, Samsel states that glyphosate has a higher electrical potential.

"So if glyphosate is circulating in our biology, along with glycine, and they happen to be at the same place at the same time, glyphosate will get picked up and preferred over glycine. [...] Glyphosate is a synthetic amino acid. It mimics the natural amino acid glycine, and yes. All life forms will be affected [negatively]."
- Anthony Samsel

So, whether supplementing w/ Magnesium glycine can overcome this problem will have to be determined. Of course, that would still leave other life forms in areas treated w/ glyphosate in jeopardy if its continued use cannot be completely banned.

http://www.sott.net/article/315100-Zeolite-A-safe-natural-detox-used-in-Asia-for-over-800-years
A pilot study by holistic physician Dr. Gabriel Cousens M.D., M.D.(H) tested toxicity levels in the liver, breast and brain of subjects before and after administering a short-term detox protocol — a controlled diet of green vegetable juice and NCD Zeolite, a formula derived from the clinoptilolite zeolite crystal (pictured above) that was initially developed by Dr. Cousens as a detox agent for prospective parents before conception. Promisingly, by the end of the 7 day test period, toxicity levels in the subjects showed the reduction of the tested toxic materials in the body by an average of 88%. In all, over 700 different chemicals were removed, including mercury, lead, depleted uranium, PFOA, teflon, herbicides, pesticides and xeno-estrogens. [source]

[...]

"[Zeolite] has a unique, negatively charged, crystalline structure... formed from the fusion of lava and ocean water... It has a chelation-like effect in removing heavy metals (particularly lead, mercury, cadmium, and arsenic), pesticides, herbicides, PCBs, and other toxins from the body, shown in a study of miners at Duke University. These toxins are strongly correlated with the occurrence of a wide range of diseases, including cancers and neurological disorders such as Alzheimer's, autism, and dementia..." [source]

[...]

Says Dr. Cousens:

"The basic mechanism we can draw from the literature and my present pilot study is that, by removing heavy metals, pesticides, herbicides, and DU [depleted uranium], as well as through its effect of increasing immune system function, alkalizing the blood, blocking viral replication, and neutralizing free radicals, the NCD [zeolite] removes the blocks which compromise the vital life force. When the vital life force is freed up and activated, the body's natural ability does the healing and relieving of these chronic diseases itself... The basic natural healing theory for all chronic diseases."

In the aftermath of Fukushima, I learned of zeolite as a treatment for radiation exposure, but I had no idea of these other amazing properties. Since it has been shown to be effective in removing herbicides, perhaps this is the answer to the glyphosate/glycine mimic problem?

http://www.pureliquidzeolite.com/dr-gabriel-cousens-heavy-metal-removal-study-zeolite/
(the source linked in the article quoted at the top)
Zeolite also improves liver function, indirectly improving elimination of pesticides, herbicides, and xeno-estrogens.

I'm flabbergasted that there was an 88% average reduction in toxic materials from the body in just 7 days!
AND:
The four subjects who continued the green juice fasting with NCD for two weeks went down to 0 toxins, a 100% removal rate.

Mind-blowing!

JEEP said:
Skyfarmr said:
In the video (it's relatively short at 8:14) in the Tony Mitra article, Samsel states that glyphosate has a higher electrical potential.

"So if glyphosate is circulating in our biology, along with glycine, and they happen to be at the same place at the same time, glyphosate will get picked up and preferred over glycine. [...] Glyphosate is a synthetic amino acid. It mimics the natural amino acid glycine, and yes. All life forms will be affected [negatively]."
- Anthony Samsel

So, whether supplementing w/ Magnesium glycine can overcome this problem will have to be determined. Of course, that would still leave other life forms in areas treated w/ glyphosate in jeopardy if its continued use cannot be completely banned.
Thanks for clarifying what Samsel was stating. I have limited data usage, and in order to conserve it can only watch once. i was so flabbergasted at the announcement and its' ramification my mind must of stopped absorbing out of shock, I guess. It really blew a hole in my psyche, and you're right about all the innocent victims unable to help themselves with remedies.

Thanks also for the zeolite information. Have seen it mentioned in different topics on forum, but haven't looked into it further til now. What i immediately found interesting is the honey-comb pattern, but expanded into a 3-D matrix. Reminds me of the chlorophyll molecule, which is also known to trap heavy metals, but ramped up on steroids!

pro_nut_ncd_img_clinoptilolite_frame.gif

diagram of the zeolite matrix found on the naturalcellulardefense.com site

The hexagonal structure is so prevalent in nature and more recently, the textile and technology industries. Here's hoping some brilliant engineer discovers a practical way to expand knowledge of hexagonal structure to help the environment detox.

Russian entomologist, Dr. Victor Grebennikov's research on Cavitation Structure Effect (CSE) may be a good place to start: _http://rexresearch.com/grebenn/grebenn.htm

Skyfarmr said:
JEEP said:
Skyfarmr said:

- Anthony Samsel

Thanks for clarifying what Samsel was stating. I have limited data usage, and in order to conserve it can only watch once. i was so flabbergasted at the announcement and its' ramification my mind must of stopped absorbing out of shock, I guess. It really blew a hole in my psyche, and you're right about all the innocent victims unable to help themselves with remedies.

Thanks also for the zeolite information. Have seen it mentioned in different topics on forum, but haven't looked into it further til now. What i immediately found interesting is the honey-comb pattern, but expanded into a 3-D matrix. Reminds me of the chlorophyll molecule, which is also known to trap heavy metals, but ramped up on steroids!

pro_nut_ncd_img_clinoptilolite_frame.gif

diagram of the zeolite matrix found on the naturalcellulardefense.com site

The hexagonal structure is so prevalent in nature and more recently, the textile and technology industries. Here's hoping some brilliant engineer discovers a practical way to expand knowledge of hexagonal structure to help the environment detox.

Russian entomologist, Dr. Victor Grebennikov's research on Cavitation Structure Effect (CSE) may be a good place to start: _http://rexresearch.com/grebenn/grebenn.htm

That's some really interesting information re zeolite's structure. I didn't think to check for more info on the forum, and coincidentally, a new post today brought up this existing thread: Zeolite as a virus cure?
http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,35677.msg640480.html#new

Reply #7 by Gaby:
A biologist told me it is extremely effective at detoxing lands, waters... so it was common for biologists to use it in themselves for those same reasons.

Sounds like zeolite could possibly also detox land that's been drenched in glyphosate. It sounds too good to be true if it can indeed neutralize glyphosate's toxic effects.

Hello all! This is my first time posting on this forum. I have a question regarding this topic. Does anyone here know of any scientific confirmation of the speculation that glyphosate has the potential to replace glycine in our physiology?

I respect both Dr. Samsel and Dr. Seneff and their opinion that this is possible, and I believe it is probably true. However, thus far they only have their educated guesses to offer. (Which is substantial..) If there is a study out there somewhere showing that glyphosate can be used in our bodies as a building block of proteins I would love to see it so that I can show it to people. It would be a HUGE and undeniable red flag against the substance.

Thanks to the thread contributors, I enjoyed reading your thoughts and info.

-Morgan

Hi HealthNut and :welcome: to our forum! Since it is your first post on the forum I would suggest that you write a rough introduction for the other members in the newbies section. For example how you found the forum and if you have read some books, if not all, from Laura yet.

Since glyphosate is the main weed killer around, people who need to kill weeds but don't want to use this toxic and dangerous substance can use a weed killer based on caprylic (otanoic) acid instead. There is also Nonanoic acid, (pelargonic acid). Both of these seem to be less toxic to humans (and the environment) than glyphosate. Weed killers based on these are usually available in garden stores (here anyway). You just have to check the composition.

Back
Top Bottom