Good morning/good mourning - spells in the English language?

Noctu

The Force is Strong With This One
I'm sure some of the readers here are familiar with the idea that there are hidden spells in the English language. One such example would be 'good morning', which you can hear as 'good mourning' as they sound the same. Has there ever been a question asked to the C's about the validity of the claim that there are, in fact, hidden spells in the English language?

Other examples might be:

hello - hell low
weekend - weakened
work week - work weak
work - war-k
week days - weak daze

spelling (how words are written) - to cast a spell
cursive (fancy writing) - to curse

Coincidence? Nonsense? Or some sort of trickery at some level, maybe to induce subliminal messages?

Coincidence? Nonsense? Or some sort of trickery at some level, maybe to induce subliminal messages?

I’d say more like clues. Laura discusses this in The Wave, Chapter 47: Semiotics and the Content Plane, and other articles (emphases in bold are mine):

The Wave said:
As the Cs dropped word clues and encouraged me to search for the mosaic meaning, I discovered many amazing things. At one point, I stumbled on a little book by a gentleman named Abraham Abehsera. He points out that there seem to be two universal dictionaries in which words from all languages are grouped according to their meanings (synonyms) and sounds (homonyms). That is to say, whenever the same or a similar sound is given to different objects in two or more languages, a precise relationship between these objects is being indicated by the Universal language. He theorized that the sum total of languages forms a puzzle in which the image – the true meaning – may only be recovered through reassembling words having the same sound.
The fact that in English, for instance, morning and mourning have the same sound could have been just a coincidence. When German and English both reproduce this coincidence by using the same sound to say morgen (morning) and morgue (chamber where the dead are laid), Hebrew the same group of consonants BQR, to say morning and tomb, and Chinese the same syllable mu, to say evening and tomb, we may legitimately ask what lies behind this repetition. What have morning and evening time to do with mourning, tomb and morgue? (Abehsera 1991)

Abehsera then establishes a mathematical model for comparing words, or a “four language unit” that suggests a deep common experience between a certain period of time and death-related themes. And, as it happens, hundreds of other sound-relationships develop these themes, such as dream and drama, traum (German for dream), trauma, bed, bad, mita in Hebrew which means both death and bed, and so on. Words then become the mode of access to the right half of our brain as opposed to the flat and precise use of words typical of the left brain. Speech can then become a synthesis of the “universal content continuum” by a study of the “expression plane.”

[…]In this sense, all languages are necessary because they are all complementary. They all tell us about the extraordinary wealth and diversity and limitless possibilities of the Universe in which we exist. What is more, such study of words enables us to interact dynamically with the surrounding reality itself. Word studies develop hyperdimensional awareness which binds us to higher realities.

From The Grail quest and the Destiny of Man: Part II, bold emphases mine:
Laura said:
As one begins to study the subject with an eye for subtle “clues,” one begins to understand that the very words chosen in the numerous tales are designed to either lead to, or away, from the central issue. In other words, not only are the incidents clues in themselves, but the very names are as well.[…]
The clues are in the languages, the words, but hidden like little genes coiled up in DNA, waiting for the right chemical or charge of electricity to enable them to uncoil and make themselves know.

And, there seems to be a deep connection between language and DNA. Abraham Abehsera writes in his “Babel: The Language of the 21st Century”:
Matter, Life and Language are three instances where infinite wealth has been achieved with very little. The variety of matter is the product of the combinations of about twenty-six atoms. The innumerable life forms of our planet stem from the permutations of only twenty amino acids. Third and last, the millions of words that make up human language are nothing but the combinations of about twenty consonants modified by some five vowels
[…]
In the past fifty years, man has made considerable progress in discovering and deciphering the physical and genetic forces that organize inert and organic matter. No comparable advances have been made in the field of language. Why did English-speaking people use the letters L and V to express their LoVe? (and LiVe) What compelled them to designate the opposite feeling by inverting the same two root-letters to form ViLe? (and eViL) Finally why were totally different letters used to express these feelings in the six thousand other languages the earth has known? Our thoughts and our words are thus made of chains of letters, the logic of which escapes us totally.

“Man, the author of speech, is himself made of chains of molecules and proteins the laws of which are well known to us. We may well suppose a strict continuity between these biological rules and those that organize his highest faculty, language.(emphasis, mine) In other words, we may assume that the laws that rule his flesh also rule his speech. Such a biology of word formation, valid for all of man’s languages, …Is situated at the crossroads of not only all of this earth’s tongues, but also all forms of expression, such as art, science [and] children’s stories. (Myths) One of its fundamental rules is that words strictly adhere to the objects, situations or beings they designate. Far from being merely convenient tools of communication, words are thick, multidimensional, densely interrelated structures which contain limitless information.

“During at least one-third of our life, we revert to using words in such a universal language. In our dreams we may be called on by a stone or dialogue with a flower, a bird or a waterspring. Dreams are pieces of a whole language in which words are still connected to the objects they designate. Night is thus the time when man recovers his full faculty of speech.” [Abehsera, 1991, emphasis, mine]

And for more on this, you can look at the series of videos made by Chu:

Back
Top Bottom