Greenland - movie trailer (fire in the skies)

More "this is a simulated exercise.." There's nothing to do but wait and see, but I'm honestly not sure how much I like this Sheppard Ambellas guy. His shows just seem a bit...off. His constant interrupting and "breaks" to which he spends 5 minutes promoting himself make me feel he's another Pied Piper. Anyway intellihub has been a source both on SOTT and in the threads lately so take it for what it's worth

If you pause at 2:12 you can see Greenland without ice and a volcano going off around Iceland. Interesting.

Also, I thought it was interesting where they placed the biggest impact in the movie (probably at 2:12) after reading "Earth Changes and the Human Cosmic Connection," mainly the first half about the electric universe. Maybe they considered the location of the huge crater found in Greenland as well.

It occurs to me how easy to make a psyop of such a thing. Call a cosmic catastrophe nuclear war or vice versa. Ditto an EMP. Don't let a crisis go to waste.
Sobering image of a few Carolina Bays show a clear trajectory from comet fragments, which are all over the coastal southeast US and in some other areas too:
external-content.duckduckgo-7.jpg
White Lake and Lake Waccamaw in eastern NC are among these shallow, oval depressions.

Revelation 6:13
...and the stars of the sky fell to the earth like unripe figs dropping from a tree shaken by a great wind.
(Hmmm... I always thought it said ripe figs. Referring to a state of unreadiness?)

Maybe we shouldn't take meaning from a Hollywood production, but I did anyway: Don't follow the crowd!

Anyone watched this yet? I thought it was a good movie! I was wondering whether researchers can pinpoint the approximate impact of the fragments, and considering this post by Pashalis, they probably won't be able to do that with most of the fragments, if any.
Which tells me that things will likely not be as organized and prepared as it was in the movie (not that it was super organized though, there was still chaos), and they did miscalculate one fragment's impact. And I think that the evil politicians will first try to save themselves. The question is also whether a bunker could survive an impact close to its location (depends on many factors I think), and whether people will be able to survive the enduring winter and harsh environment afterwards. Well, just some thoughts after watching it. By the way, it caught my attention that the first meteor (or one of the first) hit Tampa, Florida in the movie (of all places!). 🤔

Anyone watched this yet? I thought it was a good movie! I was wondering whether researchers can pinpoint the approximate impact of the fragments, and considering this post by Pashalis, they probably won't be able to do that with most of the fragments, if any.
Which tells me that things will likely not be as organized and prepared as it was in the movie (not that it was super organized though, there was still chaos), and they did miscalculate one fragment's impact. And I think that the evil politicians will first try to save themselves. The question is also whether a bunker could survive an impact close to its location (depends on many factors I think), and whether people will be able to survive the enduring winter and harsh environment afterwards. Well, just some thoughts after watching it. By the way, it caught my attention that the first meteor (or one of the first) hit Tampa, Florida in the movie (of all places!). 🤔
I've watched it a couple of days ago and i agree that it's a good movie. While watching it i was thinking also about the "perfect" timing of the release of the movie considering the chaos that is being spread all around the globe by the PTB and enhanced by those who caved in to their lies and the fact that this movie may be inspired by some forces, putting out such a scenario of a probable future and by doing so giving it further fuel in order to make it manifest which may happen considering the human- cosmic connection.

Just a wild speculation i've had while watching it.

I've watched it a couple of days ago and i agree that it's a good movie. While watching it i was thinking also about the "perfect" timing of the release of the movie considering the chaos that is being spread all around the globe by the PTB and enhanced by those who caved in to their lies and the fact that this movie may be inspired by some forces, putting out such a scenario of a probable future and by doing so giving it further fuel in order to make it manifest which may happen considering the human- cosmic connection.

Just a wild speculation i've had while watching it.

Apparently season 5 of The Expanse sci-fi show starts off with a bunch of earth bound asteroids too!

Yep. I'm pretty certain that they can do pretty much nothing for the overwhelming majority of those objects. Most are discovered far too late and thus can not be pinpointed at all. And even for those objects that they detect ahead of time, I'm rather doubtful that they could pinpoint or prevent anything at all. Even if they can predict a flight path (because it was discovered early enough) it is pretty much impossible to predict how the object will behave in earths atmosphere (factors such as how it breaks up, speed and many others are impossible to predict). I think we can pretty much forget about pinpointing, even if we assume some secret agencies have more advanced technology. At most, they might be able to say "it will hit on this side of the globe" but even then, it is hard to say how different sized fragments will fly and behave in earths atmosphere. As for the idea of shooting them down or something like that, if there is enough time: I'm pretty skeptical there too, since fragmenting such an object could make things even worst. I think even the C's couldn't predict anything very specific, even if they would be asked just before the object enters earths atmosphere.

In other words: We are screwed against the power of the cosmos!

Storyline

A family fights for survival as a planet-killing comet races to Earth. John Garrity (Gerard Butler), his estranged wife Allison (Morena Baccarin), and young son Nathan make a perilous journey to their only hope for sanctuary. Amid terrifying news accounts of cities around the world being leveled by the comet's fragments, the Garritys experience the best and worst in humanity while they battle the increasing panic and lawlessness surrounding them. As the countdown to global apocalypse approaches zero, their incredible trek culminates in a desperate and last-minute flight to a possible safe haven.

Okay, it's a typical apocalyptic catastrophe movie, but there's something different.

As you watch the movie, if you pay attention to the details, you'll see that:

It's not a single asteroid or comet, but a cometary cluster, which according to the script comes from outside the solar system.

Everything happens incredibly fast and the predictions (nasa) fail.

The sky turns red.

Just finished watching the movie. Apart from the plot, which was quite typical of this type of movies, the comet related details were actually quite good. Did anyone notice that the first impact that was shown was in Tampa, Florida, where Laura used to live? That was a chilling thought. It's like it was meant to be a message of sorts. Why Tampa of all places? Anyhow, it was relatively good movie to watch and it gives food for thought in regard to what we can expect in not so distant future.

Here we go again! There's a new cosmic disaster movie coming out in December called Don't Look Up. My goodness, they've got the top tier of actors in this one. Amateur astronomers discover a deadly comet and try to warn the world.

Yes if you have read all the C's transcripts it confirms this scenario, the timing is somewhat different, like we are overdue for another event. The dark start has already passed through the ort cloud.

Back
Top Bottom