Greta Thunberg: False Prophet of the Children's Crusade

Nicolas Taleb made up a good word for it: pedophrasty.[...]
Pedophrasts prey on our maternal (and paternal) instincts.

Pedophrasty has its most effects on actors, journalists and similar types who are intellectually insecure, deprived of critical judgment, and afraid of being classified as violators of some norm of political correctness
The above description makes it fall into the category of logical fallacies similar to appeals to emotion: From List of fallacies - Wikipedia
Appeal to emotion – an argument is made due to the manipulation of emotions, rather than the use of valid reasoning.[73]
  • Appeal to fear – an argument is made by increasing fear and prejudice towards the opposing side[74]
  • [...]
  • Appeal to pity (argumentum ad misericordiam) – an argument attempts to induce pity to sway opponents.[76]

The Climate Change - Extinction Rebellion crowd must be getting desperate for "attention"? It's turning into a complete farce, now!

Exclusive: Kim Kardashian praises climate activist Thunberg and hopes for meeting (Video)
Reality TV personality Kim Kardashian speaks at a public discussion during the World Congress on Information Technology (WCIT 2019) in Yerevan, Armenia October 8, 2019. Vahram Baghdasaryan/Photolure via REUTERS
US reality TV star Kim Kardashian heaped praise on Swedish teenage climate activist Greta Thunberg on Tuesday, calling her a "brave and amazing young woman" and said she shared her concerns about climate change.

Slideshow (19 Images)
Exclusive: Kim Kardashian praises climate activist Thunberg and hopes for meeting

Hundreds of arrests as London climate-change activists vow more protests
Police officers detain an Extinction Rebellion protester during a demonstration outside the Home Office in London, Britain, October 8, 2019. REUTERS/Simon Dawson

London police have made nearly 500 arrests as climate-change protesters, labeled "uncooperative crusties" by Prime Minister Boris Johnson, continue two weeks of civil disobedience to push for more to be done to protect the environment.

That Russian pundit video was great: told the plain, unvarnished truth. "Political pedophilia"!!

And I notice that a lot of folks picked up on the same thing that occurred to me: the Children's Crusade. Who said it first?

You have to know history to even think of it.
Is this the Crusade of 1212?

Maybe this article can provide some arguments when discussing the issue with others - it's kind of designed to speak to those who are not yet prepared to see the full truth about AGW, and also to give an overview of what's wrong with the "climate movement":

Maybe this article can provide some arguments when discussing the issue with others - it's kind of designed to speak to those who are not yet prepared to see the full truth about AGW, and also to give an overview of what's wrong with the "climate movement":

Excellent. I posted it on Twitter and FB!

How can they label these Climate Change protests as peaceful demonstrations when they are disrupting roadways and closing down airports? Plus, how many demonstrators have been arrested and now have a record on file in a Police database? It could reflect negatively on a job application or trying to obtain a Bank Loan? I don't think, most of these teenagers realize the implications of being part of these Protests?

London City Airport braces for possible shutdown by climate protesters

FILE PHOTO: Passenger jets stand on the runway of London City Airport, in London, Britain February 12, 2018. REUTERS/Simon Dawson/File Photo
London City Airport was braced for disruption on Thursday after climate-change protesters Extinction Rebellion vowed to occupy its terminal and shut down operations for three days as part of its action in the British capital.

If Greta follows in her Mother's footsteps, I don't see much of a productive future for her? Her Mother's Eurovision performance was a flop. From what I can gather, Malena was trying to imitate Madonna?

Greta Thunberg’s mother revealed as Eurovision star

If Greta follows in her Mother's footsteps, I don't see much of a productive future for her? Her Mother's Eurovision performance was a flop. From what I can gather, Malena was trying to imitate Madonna?

Greta Thunberg’s mother revealed as Eurovision star
I think I saw a still shot of her mother performing previously, but didn't pay much attention to it. Watched the video performance and this time it became clear what Malena and her daughter are about - don't know if Vigilant Citizen has also spotted the obvious:

5428f3ec8bda1d8a87f32cd641ee7c57

The predominant feature of those backup dancers/singers with their sparkly masks is the exposure of the One Eye. That's pretty much the universal symbol of the satanic globalist elite. And Madonna is their “grand priestess”. Her latest persona, Madame X:

leadmadamex2.png

The Meaning of Madonna’s “Madame X” Persona and the Video “Medellín”

From the above, VC says:
Indeed, throughout the years, Madonna’s act consistently put on display her position of power in the music industry, often acting as a “godmother” to new female superstars. To exemplify this fact, most of her public appearances are imbued with a ritualistic and ceremonial dimension.

2441288-jpg_193953.jpg

In this “iconic” moment of the 2003 VMAs, Madonna plays the role of the celebrant in a symbolic “wedding” between Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera. It was their “initiation” into the higher-ups of the music industry. As we’ll see later, Madonna’s newest video Medellín also contains a symbolic wedding.

In 2019, at 60 years old, Madonna is still at it. While her fans like to gush about how Madonna keeps “reinventing herself”, her act is actually quite consistent: It is actually 100% based on the occult elite’s current agenda, combined with an attempt to remain relevant by associating with young and popular artists.
Case in point: Her new album Madame X. Indeed, everything about this album is pure occult elite agenda as it clearly revolves around the dark world of Monarch programming. And, to stay relevant, Madonna recruited Colombian reggeaton star Maluma to dance around her.
[...]
Masks represent the interchangeable alter-personas of MK slaves.
[...]
madonna_56444370_122223252285925_7571144243824211019_n-e1556580291196.jpg
Yup, I see Greta's 'Crusade' as a giant PR stunt, fully supported and advanced by the satanic globalist elite controlled MSM, to advocate the righteous acceptance of the AGW narrative - and all the benefits the satanic globalist elite stand to gain from their imposition of climate controls onto industry and personal living. :evil:

Last edited:
How can they label these Climate Change protests as peaceful demonstrations when they are disrupting roadways and closing down airports? Plus, how many demonstrators have been arrested and now have a record on file in a Police database? It could reflect negatively on a job application or trying to obtain a Bank Loan? I don't think, most of these teenagers realize the implications of being part of these Protests?

I agree totally. They are a bunch of people who are very violent but people see them as "pacifists". Even people that I follow at Youtube, a French that is particularly very critical about what is happening in this world and specially in France, and very realistic, concerning this movement he is out of touch. So I thank god to be part of this forum that gives me knowledge and space to look with clarity about so many things. When I see also some of my friends that are intelligent follow like robots this Greta and Cie, I am happy not to be blind.

I rewatched the Eurovision performance by Greta's mother again and this time I noticed that the sparkly effect of the masks was due to mirror pieces - that is blatant MKULTRA/Monarch programming symbolism! Shattered/split personalities and dissociation.

5428f3ec8bda1d8a87f32cd641ee7c57

FWIW - Madonna sports braids in her video as well - along with a little something extra:

madamex5.png

Here, something is attached to Madonna’s head. A restraint device for torture?

Last edited:
This is interesting and a good short summary of why we're headed towards an ice age. I wonder if it's true though that the IPCC is headed towards softening the AGW narrative? I'm not holding my breath, but who knows these days. Perhaps the Extinction Rebellion stuff is impossible to stomach even for them and sort of backfires, or whoever's in charge has plans of shifting the narrative, don't know.

Back
Top Bottom