Guest suggestions

Has there been any luck contacting Jesse Ventura to come on the show? I saw a tweet from SOTT to him but he wasn't @'ed (@GovJVentura) and he may not have seen it. There could be some great cross-promotion between his audience and SOTT's. He has alleged that he has more editorial freedom on his new show "Off The Grid" on ora.tv than he did on "Conspiracy Theory" on TruTV.

Suggestion for SOTT talk interview James Bacque

I'd like to suggest that SOTT Talk interview James Bacque, author of Other Losses and Crimes and Mercies, about the Allied armies crimes against the soldiers and people of Germany after WWII. Under Eisenhower's visionary leadership, the Allies managed to kill perhaps as many as 7 million Germans through starvation and the creation of environments that encouraged diseases that were fatal. His books are heart breaking and terrifying. And they give an historical perspective on the psychopathology we see running rampant today. Take a look: http://www.jamesbacque.com/
http://www.serendipity.li/hr/bacque01.htm
There have been some fairly virulent denunciations of Bacque's book Other Losses, (here is one by Stephen Ambrose: http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/people/b/bacque-james/ambrose-001.html) it seems to me that Bacque's basic contention of a systematic and secret attempt to punish the Germans is validated by his research in the later book, Crimes and Mercies. And certainly his take on things is in sync with Section IV, Vengeance Comes to Germany, of Herbert Hoover's massive Freedom Betrayed. Well worth looking into, I think.

mk1154 brought up this regarding Shiller and his book Origin of Life: The 5th Option.

mk1154 said:
I am close to finishing this book and discovered it by way of cassiopaea.org. I have joined the forum to make this post in hopes of finding out more information how the RDH theory has evolved since the writing of the book in 2006. I am fascinated by the RDH concept and have scoured the internet hoping to find more information on Shiller and his ideas. I couldn't find anything... no book reviews or analyses/criticisms and his blog has not been updated since 2006. Has anyone tried contacting him or getting him to do an interview?

I think an interview could be interesting if Shiller can be reached.

Psalehesost said:
mk1154 brought up this regarding Shiller and his book Origin of Life: The 5th Option.

mk1154 said:
I am close to finishing this book and discovered it by way of cassiopaea.org. I have joined the forum to make this post in hopes of finding out more information how the RDH theory has evolved since the writing of the book in 2006. I am fascinated by the RDH concept and have scoured the internet hoping to find more information on Shiller and his ideas. I couldn't find anything... no book reviews or analyses/criticisms and his blog has not been updated since 2006. Has anyone tried contacting him or getting him to do an interview?

I think an interview could be interesting if Shiller can be reached.

That would be great.
In the last chapter under "Author`s note" he does mention that another book was already in the making:

The 5th option:
Another book is already in the works in order to expand and clarify as well as revise som ideas puth forth in the first effort.
It would be interesting to hear about the progress since the first book was written as well.

Heard a Darrell Hamamoto interview (Gnostic media) yesterday and I was pretty impressed with his research (and current precarious position).

Prof. Darrell Hamamoto Interview: _http://www.gnosticmedia.com/DarrellHamamoto_UC_for_UndercoverCop-209?utm_source=subscriber&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=rss

I think he would make a very interesting Sott guest.

Darrell Y. Hamamoto has taught at the University of California, Davis for most of his academic career. He holds undergraduate and graduate degrees in Political Science, Popular Culture Studies, and Comparative Culture. Hamamoto is the senior ranking professor in the Department of Asian American Studies. He is a recognized authority in US media, popular culture, and sexuality, having published extensively in these areas, and is best known for his views on the desexualization of Asian American males in the media. Creative projects that draw from his scholarly interests include music, filmmaking, and screenwriting.

His book just out is Servitors of Empire, focusing on Asian Americans as an ethnic-specific group, and by elaborating upon their socio-historical and economic function within the postwar US-led global order, this study yields unique and vitally important insights regarding the larger system of military-political control and the linkage to a host of National Security Agency- and Central Intelligence Agency-connected companies such as Oracle and Google.

Another suggestion would be Dr. Shiv Chopra. I just finished reading his book Corrupt to the Core: Confessions of a Health Canada Whistleblower. _http://www.amazon.ca/Corrupt-Core-Memoirs-Health-Whistleblower/dp/097319457X

Dr. Shiv Chopra’s name has become synonymous with food safety. To protect the integrity of our food, he has waged many battles against a succession of Canadian Prime Ministers and federal ministries of health. He refused to approve various harmful drugs to be used in meat and milk production. He defied governmental gag orders, spoke publicly to the media, and testified at many Senate and parliamentary committees. Time and again the courts supported Dr. Chopra and ruled against government attempts to silence him. Also, time and again the government allowed dangerous drugs, agricultural practices, and carcinogenic pesticides to enter the food supply. Here is the full account of how government corruption endangers the food supply and how Dr. Chopra and his colleagues continue to speak the truth. Most importantly, this book contains a blueprint for the establishment of food safety and security throughout the world.

Here's an interview and article about him on Mercola that discusses what he and some of his colleagues went through trying to combat corporate lobby interests and Health Canada Management from passing vaccines, hormones antibiotics to be used here in Canada. He's been very vocal over the years, even while working for the Government and I think his story goes fairly hand in hand with how science has become corrupt and a tool for psychopaths, i.e. corporate lobby and interests and governments implicit involvement in that. Even after gaining notoriety and fame in the media and having a Senate hearing to defeat the introduction of bovine growth hormone and have their names cleared, he and his colleagues were subject to more waves of authoritarian changes and even more calculating, pathological harassment.

_http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2011/05/14/dr-shiv-chopra-on-corrupt-to-the-core.aspx

LQB said:
Heard a Darrell Hamamoto interview (Gnostic media) yesterday and I was pretty impressed with his research (and current precarious position).

Prof. Darrell Hamamoto Interview: _http://www.gnosticmedia.com/DarrellHamamoto_UC_for_UndercoverCop-209?utm_source=subscriber&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=rss

I think he would make a very interesting Sott guest.

I think i would second that. Personable guy, interesting perspective - as an Asian-American and teacher of the US history of same - the fact that he is battling the establishment - and seems to be enjoying it - as well as having some interesting expriences with MK ultra/programmed types at his university, and he has a good overview of other topics as well.

His main message seemed to be that the Japanese internment camps in the US were a trial run and that we are seeing the result with FEMA. I would caution he may sometimes veer into unconfirmed conspiracy, but i'm guilty of that myself at times so it's not a huge criticism.

added: i was impressed by his research - wide ranging - and that he has managed to work in the environment he is, for 15years?, with his views, as well as being very outspoken with them.

Josh Reeves is a Dallas, Texas-based researcher, filmmaker, musician, and radio talk show host who after years of researching government conspiracies and secret societies, has dove into the world of hidden ancient mysteries. Stemming from his ten years of research on the ancient Rockwall in the suburbs of his hometown of Dallas, Texas, Josh has released almost 6 hours worth of film in 2013 and 2014 with his Lost Secrets of Ancient America Series. Volume 3 of the series is currently in production and you can see all his films at theglobalreality.com Josh is an independent researcher who brings over 25 years of research to the table in his quest to expose the hidden truths. In this program, we discuss his second volume of Lost Secrets of Ancient America. Josh and his co-producer have driven all over America to film at some of the most spectacular structures and ancient earthworks to find a connection between them. We’ll discuss the paleo police who have taken control of the story of our origins and how anthropology has been weaponized in order to keep us in the dark about our ancient history. Finds throughout North and South America suggest a very different history then the official one. In the second hour, we speak about ancient tribes that fought over territory and traded with each other. There seems to have been a concerted effort to exterminate the giants in some areas, such as what occurred at Lovelock Cave. Josh also went close to Area 51 and speculates as to why this type of testing ground ended up so close to several ancient sites.

Listened to this interview on Red Ice Radio. Go to redicecreations.com to listen to first hour without being a member. I think it would be interesting to speak with him as his findings reveal much about existence of giants and other anomalies unexplained by the accepted historical narrative we've all been taught. As mentioned in many past and recent C's transcripts, the change in EM forces of this planet can be tied into his discoveries and further discussion on the implications would make for an interesting interview. He's passionate about why we've been deceived about our true origins and the mysterious that archeology on this planet that has been hidden from us.

Turgon said:
Another suggestion would be Dr. Shiv Chopra. I just finished reading his book Corrupt to the Core: Confessions of a Health Canada Whistleblower. _http://www.amazon.ca/Corrupt-Core-Memoirs-Health-Whistleblower/dp/097319457X

Indeed, i've his book also and attended a very interesting session with him; he is an excellent (and fun) speaker and of course was an insider in the agra mess, so knows a great deal.

Guest Suggestion for SOTT Radio

I just finished reading The Psychopath Whisperer, The Science of Those Without Conscience, by Kent A. Kiehl, PHD
Dr.Kiehl's PHD advisor was Dr Robert Hare the work of which many of us on this site have read.

Currently Kiehl is the executive science officer of the nonprofit Mind Research Network and a professor of psychoogy, neuroscience, and law at the University of New Mexico. Previously, he was a professor at Yale University in the departments of psychiatry and psychology, as as well as the director of the Clinical Cognitilve Neuroscience Laboratory at the Institute of Living.

What's of interest to me is the story of how he designed the world's first MRI system to study the brains of psychopaths in prison

The book is easy to read, contains many ancecdotes which he gleans from his years of working with psychopaths in prison.

I found this book on the steps of one of my neighbors who is a proofreader and leaves the books he edits on his steps for people to pick up.

The contact info of the publicist was in my copy so I can send it if Sott Radio is interested. You can also check the book out on Amazon.

I'm watching an interview with John L. Casey, who has published two books proposing that solar cycles are taking us to an ice-age. Apparently he has some things to say on earthquakes and volcanoes too. He looks approachable, considering he agreed to be interviewed by a youtube channel:

https://youtu.be/Hh5aDNrlopA

His books:

Dark Winter
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1630060356?ie=UTF8&creativeASIN=1630060356&tag=onpoinprep-20

Cold Sun
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1426967918?ie=UTF8&creativeASIN=1426967918&tag=onpoinprep-20

Amazon says of him:

John L. Casey has served his country, science, and high technology industries for over thirty-five years. He has been a national space policy advisor to the White House and Congress, a space shuttle engineer, consultant to NASA Headquarters, and consultant to or president of several leading edge technology start-ups. He is currently the President of the Space and Science Research Corporation (SSRC), a leading, independent, research organization in Orlando, Florida, USA. The SSRC specializes in the science and planning for the next climate change to decades of cold weather including its predicted concurrent ill-effects of record earthquakes and volcanic eruptions. The SSRC is the primary USA advocate for national and global preparedness for this next cold climate era.

I listened to about half of this interview and Catherine Austin Fitts.

https://youtu.be/gKSY5ooqY8Y

At around 1:58:30 she mentions Political Ponerology is one of her favorite books. She also has done a review of it as mentioned here http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,25107.msg293165.html#msg293165

Maybe she would be a good guest to have.

Perceval said:
Both Ark and Laura will be on the show tonight. So tune in!

Has anyone a link for this show please

David Paulides (bigfoot researcher and Missing 411 author) would be interesting.

Back
Top Bottom