H&W show: Interview with Brilliant Researcher Dr. Stephanie Seneff

Keyhole said:
Jones said:
Gaby said:
It could have been the chlorine interaction with the hyperbaric chamber oxygen therapy that made it safe and/or react in a way that balanced the autistic children's biochemical disarrays. The children received various therapies and not a single thing. Stephanie had a theory of what might be going on based on chlorine's role in our bodies though.

I wondered how you'd go about neutralising glyphosate. So I did a search on cleaning spraying equipment and some are suggesting that using a weak bleach or ammonia solution neutralises glyphosate when cleaning the equipment.

Stephanie was a very interesting guest!
Unfortunately, its not as simple as that. Glyphosate is said to become incorporated into proteins via protein synthesis to replace glycine, which means it is literally embedded within the structure of the molecules in the food. This is especially true for meat, since collagen (most abundant protein in the body) holds muscle fibres together.

The only way that seems viable is to reduced exposure and attempt to detox it via various methods.

I was thinking about the chlorine that Kerri Rivera is giving to autistic kids. A lot of bleaches are based on chlorine, so it's possible that the chlorine tablets are helping to neutralise the glyphosate in autistic kids. The comment was made during the show that Kerri couldn't get the same results without the chlorine. That's the angle that I was coming from.

Jones said:
Keyhole said:
Jones said:
Gaby said:
It could have been the chlorine interaction with the hyperbaric chamber oxygen therapy that made it safe and/or react in a way that balanced the autistic children's biochemical disarrays. The children received various therapies and not a single thing. Stephanie had a theory of what might be going on based on chlorine's role in our bodies though.

I wondered how you'd go about neutralising glyphosate. So I did a search on cleaning spraying equipment and some are suggesting that using a weak bleach or ammonia solution neutralises glyphosate when cleaning the equipment.

Stephanie was a very interesting guest!
Unfortunately, its not as simple as that. Glyphosate is said to become incorporated into proteins via protein synthesis to replace glycine, which means it is literally embedded within the structure of the molecules in the food. This is especially true for meat, since collagen (most abundant protein in the body) holds muscle fibres together.

The only way that seems viable is to reduced exposure and attempt to detox it via various methods.

I was thinking about the chlorine that Kerri Rivera is giving to autistic kids. A lot of bleaches are based on chlorine, so it's possible that the chlorine tablets are helping to neutralise the glyphosate in autistic kids. The comment was made during the show that Kerri couldn't get the same results without the chlorine. That's the angle that I was coming from.

Ahh yes, apologies. I misinterpreted your post. The chlorine topic is definitely interesting, and might also help to explain why some people claimed to see benefits from taking that MMS stuff. I would like to try to understand the biochemistry behind that. Maybe her work is something worth looking into in some more depth.

Keyhole said:
Ahh yes, apologies. I misinterpreted your post. The chlorine topic is definitely interesting, and might also help to explain why some people claimed to see benefits from taking that MMS stuff. I would like to try to understand the biochemistry behind that. Maybe her work is something worth looking into in some more depth.

I wondered if there was a misunderstanding :-)

It looks like Kerri Rivera is using MMS (Chlorine Dioxide) to deal with parasites and biofilms. Here is a link where she responds to the critics of her protocol. _http://www.healingthesymptomsknownasautism.com/response-to-the-critics/

Elsewhere on that website she mentions that after getting hit hard with criticism, she released a revised second edition of her book that she gave away. It doesn't look as though that's still the case though _https://cdautism.org

While I was searching around for clues as to how glyphosate can be neutralised, I came across a discussion about it on a permaculture forum. The writers there claimed that glyphosate has a half life of 50-100 days and that soil can break it down. They mentioned that both fungus and bacteria in the soil play that role. That ties in with Stephanie Seneff's mention of Kerri Rivera using humic and fulvic acids. So I'm guessing the healthier the soil, the better it is at dealing with glyphosate. The permaculture people talked about fungi having their digestive system on the outside and that they exude their digestive enzymes externally to break down the stuff that they're in contact with so that they can absorb the nutrients that they need.

Jones said:
Keyhole said:

I wondered if there was a misunderstanding :-)

It looks like Kerri Rivera is using MMS (Chlorine Dioxide) to deal with parasites and biofilms. Here is a link where she responds to the critics of her protocol. _http://www.healingthesymptomsknownasautism.com/response-to-the-critics/

Elsewhere on that website she mentions that after getting hit hard with criticism, she released a revised second edition of her book that she gave away. It doesn't look as though that's still the case though _https://cdautism.org

While I was searching around for clues as to how glyphosate can be neutralised, I came across a discussion about it on a permaculture forum. The writers there claimed that glyphosate has a half life of 50-100 days and that soil can break it down. They mentioned that both fungus and bacteria in the soil play that role. That ties in with Stephanie Seneff's mention of Kerri Rivera using humic and fulvic acids. So I'm guessing the healthier the soil, the better it is at dealing with glyphosate. The permaculture people talked about fungi having their digestive system on the outside and that they exude their digestive enzymes externally to break down the stuff that they're in contact with so that they can absorb the nutrients that they need.

Went looking around in terms of aspect surrounding hyperbolic chambers, and can't seem to pry open the chlorine dioxide coming from sodium chlorate that is spoken about - it still seems a dangerous approach, yet perhaps it is hormesis thing in minute amounts. Also spoke with an old operator of said H-chambers of many of the principles with its general ability to supersaturate cells/tissue/bones with oxygen, so for things like carbon monoxide hitchhiking on hemoglobin it can get in there a strip it off. Of course, a function can be to penetrate where oxygen usually does not transport well to and thus can heal different problems. There are endless discussion on use.

As for glyphosate (and you mention above concerning Rivera using humic and fulvic acids) this came up here: https://biofoundations.org/how-to-detoxify-your-body-from-glyphosate-exposure/ so just adding it in:

snip said:
Exposure to glyphosate has been shown to have the following effects on human physiology: 2 3

acts as an antibiotic (glyphosate was in fact patented as an antibiotic)
chelates important minerals (iron, cobalt, manganese; glyphosate was in fact patented as a mineral chelator)
decimates the microflora and its ability to produce essential amino acids like tryptophan that converts to serotonin
disrupts the microbiome in the intestine, by disrupting the shikimate pathway, causing a decrease in the ratio of beneficial to harmful bacteria
inhibition of cytochrome P450 (CYP) enzymes
disrupts sulfate synthesis and sulfate transport
impairs methylation pathways
interferes with synthesis of aromatic amino acids and methionine, which leads to shortages in neurotransmitters and folate
inhibition of pituitary release of thyroid stimulating hormone
toxic and endocrine disruptors in human cell lines 4

And here is a bit more that cites some of the things discussed or things that are used for other things toxicity etc.:

Detoxifying Your Body from Glyphosate Exposure

There are a number of different studies that claim that glyphosate accumulates in the bones, intestine, spleen, liver, muscle and kidney.

If a urine test is positive for glyphosate exposure, then the first stage of detoxification is to follow these guidelines:

avoid using Roundup and other similar products
avoid consumption of GMO foods which are directly contaminated with glyphosate
avoid animal products such as milk or meat for which GMO foods were used to feed the animals
eat organic foods as much as possible
avoid living in areas where glyphosate is applied

Specific proactive behaviors can also be implemented, as follows:

use infrared sauna for sweating out toxins
consume probiotic foods and probiotic supplements to repopulate the microbiota which glyphosate destroys
eat organic foods rich in sulfur and manganese

Researchers have investigated specifically how to the detoxify glyphosate from the human body. Although there are not many of these studies to date, more interest is being dedicated to finding natural substances that may detoxify glyphosate.

A combination of natural substances have been studied for reducing the activity of glyphosate in the gastrointestinal tract. These natural substances act as binders or neutralizers that could be a solution to remove the glyphosate contamination.

A study published in the December 2014 issue of the Journal of Environmental & Analytical Toxicology found that the oral application of certain natural substances were able effectively reduce urinary levels of glyphosate. 7 The researchers used a combination of the following substances:

fulvic acids
humic acids
activated charcoal
bentonite clay
sauerkraut juice

Then it gets into Circ1, Dig1, Dig2, Sp1, and Uro1 (properties):

Another study from January 2011 published in the Journal of Occupational Medicine and Toxicology tested the common pathways of intoxication and detoxification in human embryonic and liver cell lines. The authors used various pollutants such as Roundup residues, Bisphenol-A and Atrazine, and five precise medicinal plant extracts called Circ1, Dig1, Dig2, Sp1, and Uro1 in order to understand whether specific molecular actions took place or not.

The analysis of underlying mechanisms revealed that plant extracts were not capable of preventing radiolabelled glyphosate from entering cells; however Dig2 did restore the CYP1A2 activity disrupted by Roundup, and had only a mild preventive effect on the CYP3A4, and no effect on the glutathione S-transferase. 9

Dig2 is a plant extract formula that is manufactured by Sevene Pharma Company. Dig2 consists of the following plant extracts:

Taraxacum officinalis (Dandelion)
Rhamnus frangula (Alder buckthorn)
Raphanus sativus (Radish)
Carduus marianus (Silybum marianum; milk thistle)

An interesting study from October 2010 published in the Journal of Occupational Medicine and Technology investigated the mechanism of action of liver cells exposed to glyphosate and possible protection by precise medicinal plant extracts called Dig1. 10

Glyphosate, in the form of the Monsanto product Roundup, is able to provoke intracellular disruption in hepatic (liver) cell lines at different levels, but a mixture of specific medicinal plant extracts can protect to some extent human cell lines against this toxin. The researchers tested the ability of a new natural substance formula called Dig1 to protect cells from glyphosate intoxication.

Dig1 contains the following plant extracts:

Arctium lappa (Burdock root)
Berberis vulgaris (Barberry; the active ingredient in barberry is berberine)
Chelidonium majus (Greater celandine)

Dig1 is a mixture of diluted plant extracts obtained by Sevene Pharma (Monoblet, France) and were chosen by the researchers for their digestive detoxification or hepato-protective effects. Sevene Pharma markets Dig1 under the brand name Digeodren.

Dig1, non cytotoxic and not inducing caspases by itself, is able to prevent Roundup-induced cell death in a time-dependant manner with an important efficiency of up to 89%, within 48 hours. In addition, the researchers evidenced that it prevents Caspases 3/7 activation and CYP3A4 enhancement, and not GST reduction, but in turn it slightly inhibited CYP2C9 when added before Roundup. 11

Dig1 was also used in a study published in July 2016 the BMC Complementary and Alternative Medicine. In this study, written by most of the same authors of the October 2010 study, they tested the in vivo effects of Dig1 prior to and during 8 days of glyphosate intoxication in a total of 4 groups of 40 adult Sprague-Dawley male rats each. After treatments, horizontal and vertical locomotor activities of the animals were measured. 12

Dig1 did not have any physiological or biochemical observable impact alone at 2%. Out of a total of 29 measured parameters, 8 were significantly affected by R absorption within only 8 days. On these 8 parameters, only 2 were not restored by D (GGT activity and plasmatic phosphate), 5 were totally restored (horizontal and vertical locomotor activities, CYP2D6 activity, plasmatic Na + and estradiol), and the 6th was almost restored (plasmatic K+).

Dig1, without any side effects observable in these conditions, presented strong preventive and therapeutic properties in vivo after a short-term intoxication by the widely used pesticide Roundup.

Based on the scientific studies to-date, there are a number of natural substances that have shown positive results in detoxifying and reducing the toxic effects of glyphosate exposure.

Foods

Probiotic foods and supplements

Sauerkraut and sauerkraut juice

Minerals

Sulfur (Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM))
Manganese
Fulvic acid
Humic acid

Charcoal and Clay

Activated charcoal
Bentonite clay

Herbs

Rhamnus frangula (Alder buckthorn)
Carduus marianus (Silybum marianum; milk thistle)
Arctium lappa (Burdock root)
Berberis vulgaris (Barberry; the active ingredient in barberry is berberine)
Chelidonium majus (Greater celandine)

With hyperbolic medicine, if it is indeed useful in this case, something needs to help open it up, separate, and bind these toxins so they can be expelled.

Gaby said:
Just some additional thoughts that came to mind from the interview.

I had one: When it was suggested to eat sulfur containing vegetables, I was reminded of how many years ago I listened to an interview with Terry Wahls where she discussed reversing MS in herself and how sulfur containing vegetables were part of the protocol.

Not only have humans (or is it hu-persons?) suffered from glyphosate exposure but from experience, I've never seen more pets with issues (cancer, etc.) than in recent years.

This interview was so good I will have to listen to it again.

Wendy Myers, FDN-P, NC, CHHC of MyersDetox.com interviewed Stephanie, too and they also discuss detoxing from glyphosates.

Dr. Stephanie Seneff discusses one of the most important health issues of our time – glyphosate toxicity. It’s in most non-organic foods and is ruining your health, causing autism, gut dysbiosis, problems detoxing and even cancer.

This podcast will have your abandon non-organic foods forever! But even if you eat organic, the glyphosate is still in the water and sprayed on most parks to kill weeds. Learn what you can do to protect your health and how glyphosate may be contributing to your fatigue and health issues.

Tune in to hear all about:

How glyphosate causes chronic fatigue, autism, dementia, gut dysbiosis, cancer and more
Glyphosate causes mineral deficiencies and oxalates
Glyphosates contributes to sulphur sensitivity
How glyphosate makes vaccines more toxic
How to detox glyphosate

#166 - Glyphosate Herbicide and How to Detox It with Dr. Stephanie Seneff

Detoxing Glyphosates

Dr. Stephanie Seneff: Detoxing is a really good point because I’ve had read a couple of papers now where they’re working with the cows.

So there’s a nice paper where they had cows that were sick, and they showed they had high levels of glyphosate in their urine. And they put them on an organic diet, and then they fed them bentonite clay, sauerkraut juice, fulvic acid and humic acid, which are organic acids from the soil.

So it’s a very interesting set of things to detox. And they found that their health improved and their glyphosate levels in the urine went down following those treatments.

And those are all things that people can take. They’re pretty harmless, I think, as far as side effects and things like that.

Sauerkraut juice, of course, is going to have a lot of probiotics. So if you think in terms of eating probiotic foods, foods that naturally contain live culture, that’s really good to do.

I love cheese, and I think cheese is a good thing to eat for that reason. There are kinds of exotic cheese are wonderful, organic of course. It has to be organic.

And then also, the other interesting thing is that there are some really [wheat], some plants, that have very interesting properties to help you with the sulfate problem. Dandelions, in particular, and also barberries.

So there are some products you can get that are derived from dandelions and barberries, and these things have also been shown to help to fix the illnesses that glyphosate causes. I suspect they are doing it by supporting sulfate transport.

I’ve done a lot of research on sulfate and it is quite interesting that the aromatic amino acids, which glyphosate disrupts, are sulfate transporters because they’re carried in the blood with the sulfate attached to them. And then when they arrive at their destination, the sulfate comes off.

And whatever this is, this neurotransmitter or something, is doing whatever it does with its signaling, but it’s also saying, “Hey, here’s your sulfate.”

So it’s handing the sulfate over to the cell that receives it.

And that’s true for vitamin D too. Vitamin D comes in a sulfated form. Cholesterol sulfate is a really important molecule.

So all the sterols, all the hormones, the testosterone, the progesterone, estrogen, all those sex hormones, the cortisol, and also this thing called DHEA, all of these are sulfated in transit. And these are all derived from cholesterol.

Cholesterol is a really important molecule, and I would encourage people to eat a high cholesterol diet, which is surprising because a lot of people are on a low cholesterol diet because they’re worried about heart disease.

I will tell you that I think if you eat cholesterol, you’ll actually lower your serum cholesterol levels because you will protect your liver from having to make cholesterol if you supply it in your food. It’s really a better thing to do.

So I believe in a high cholesterol diet.

Eggs are great, organic eggs, because they have all kinds of nutrients. They have a lot of different minerals. Mineral deficiencies are at issue, so you want to do bone broth, organic again. Get the bones from grass-fed cows, cook them for a long time, slow cook in water, and make a terrific broth. Put some veggies in there.

Green veggies are awesome, especially cruciferous vegetables. They contain a lot of sulfur. Garlic and onions are also really good source of sulfur.

And of course, seafood. Seafood is an outstanding source of all kinds of nutrients, especially the mussels, the clams, the oysters. These are really, really healthy foods.

So you want to eat a nutrient-rich diet, micronutrient-rich diet, high in probiotics and high in, what they call polyphenols, which is the colorful fruits and vegetables. They have a lot of polyphenols. Those can also transport sulfate.

So a lot of it has to do with making sure you can move the sulfate around in your body. You also need to synthesize the sulfate, and for that you need sunlight. Sunlight exposure to the skin, sunlight exposure to the eyes, is really good for helping you to synthesize the sulfate. And then you’ve got all these sulfate transporters available, the aromatics, the polyphenols, and the sterols coming from cholesterol and all of its derivatives.

So those things are all really, really important for your health.

Wendy Myers: I ate fish eggs quite often to get the high cholesterol—it’s really insane.

Dr. Stephanie Seneff: That’s great. Especially if too expensive for a lot of people.

Wendy Myers: I’m crazy because I eat them specifically to get more cholesterol in my diet.

Dr. Stephanie Seneff: They’re great. It’s not just the cholesterol too. They have all kinds of good nutrients, just like eggs. In general, anything that’s in the reproductive system of some organism is going to be very, very rich, anything that’s supplying nutrients for the next generation.
An egg has got all the nutrients you need to make a chicken in there. And it’s the same thing with the fish eggs. They can make a fish, so you can think there’s a tremendous amount of nutritional value in those eggs of any form.

Wendy Myers: And they’re so good and crunchy. Not everyone would agree with me on that statement, but I just crave them. I don’t know why.

A full transcript is available here for those who don't have time to listen.

Awesome interview and information, Thank you!

Many ah-ha moments where she intertwined so many forum topics such as Magnesium, Vit D, MSM (DMSO), importance of cholesterol, Far Infrared, autism/ADD/ADHD, vaccine injury and the importance of establishing and maintaining metabolic pathways. So many great connections, even though some of Dr. Seneff's hypotheses are yet to be proven, her connections make sense, biologically. I appreciate that she admits not knowing about a certain area of research and shows great interest and determination toward figuring it out. So many parameters to factor in,... or out, makes this very challenging research, but Dr Seneff is quite brilliant and her work is going to be very interesting to follow.

Add to this how Iodine helps with detoxing and supporting normal metabolic pathways and the picture fills out even more, OSIT.
Makes me wonder if Iodine deficiency exacerbates glyphosate toxicity (?)

One of her suggestions for reducing bio-load of glyphosate is to avoid living in areas where it's used. I live in Wisconsin! While we aren't living in the middle of a farm field, there are many corn, soy and alfalfa fields in the surrounding area (think watershed and wind drift). During heavy rainfall, these fields' run-off drain into the marshlands. I'm considering taking this information to a town board meeting and see if it sways or discourages area farmers from polluting our environment, which includes a LOT of wetland areas, as well.

What's the point of detoxing glyphosate if we can't permanently exclude it from our environment by banning it completely? It's kind of like detoxing mercury from your body, but not having metal fillings removed and replaced.

Not sure whether the county supervisors are ready to take action regarding this; but they did pass a resolution on supporting a 3 year moratorium on "No Eminent Domain for Private Gain", which made a statement against the Enbridge Pipeline expansion to carry tar-sands oil from Canada to the Gulf. The GMO/glyphosate pollution is much more insidious than the pipeline expansion and affects everybody.
Gonna take a BIG effort to put Monsanto's evil two-headed genie back in the bottle. In a way, Monsanto HAS claimed emiinent domain over the entire globe and has duped the decision making entities with selective science.

Is there anyone out there who has successfully banned the use of Glyphosate/pesticides/herbicides in their community? Would love to hear how it was organized and implemented. Found one site with petition, but it ended a year ago. Here are some of the talking points:

(Your Town) Town Hall

We would like to have our Integrative Pest Management (IPM) be similar to Irvine California’s IPM which places organic methods as a priority and discontinues the use of glyphosate herbicides and toxic chemicals in (your town).

The reasons are:

Glyphosate is a carcinogen- IARC branch of WHO declared glyphosate a probable carcinogen- and CA EPA’s OEHHA placed glyphosate on Pro 65 carcinogen list on July 7, 2017.

There are nearly 1000 lawsuits pending against the manufacturers of glyphosate based herbicides for non Hodgkin Lymphoma.

Proven endocrine disruptor- which means it cause birth defects, sterility, infertility, sex hormone changes, developmental delays, and miscarriage.

Patented antibiotic- meaning absorbed through drift or contact it can destroy beneficial bacteria in our bodies and weaken the immune system. It can also disrupt hormones which prevent addiction, depression, mental illness and acts of violence.

Proven to cause non alcoholic liver disease- According to the Liver Foundation 1 out of 10 Americans now have liver disease.

Proven to be a neurotoxin: 20 + year study showed children who lived in areas where pesticides were sprayed had lowered IQ. Chemicals that cause neurotoxin damage contribute to mental disorders such as dementia, alzheimer’s, and autism.

Roundup/Rodeo sprayed on parks impacts our dogs and dog owners who pet them.

The EPA has confirmed that it is the law to follow directions on the label: meaning to “keep people and pets away until dried” The fact is that our city workers are not obeying the law when they don’t barricade an area off after spraying, whether it be on sidewalks, streets or parks.

Not safe. Although the manufacturer and EPA claim that glyphosate herbicides are safe, and it would be understandable for the city to believe that they are, the fact is that the policy of the EPA is to only require safety testing of one ingredient in the pesticide, not the full formulation. So the products as they are used in our city, has not been shown to be safe at any amount. To say that these pesticides are safe is scientifically unfounded. In fact the other ingredients in the formulation have been proven to be 1000X more toxic than glyphosate alone.

We appreciate that (your town) has listened to our requests to some extent and has stopped spraying glyphosate herbicides on our our smaller neighborhood streets but not on the main roadways and parks, where our children walk home from school and play. 90% of the pesticide pollution in water comes from urban runoff. Swimmers and marine life is being impacted by our spraying too. Will you commit to stop spraying glyphosate in (your town)?

There are safe alternatives such a steam weed control, organic herbicides such as Burn Down and Avenger, and in parks, mulch or cover crops. We are providing them today.

Today we have brought a binder of just some of the hundreds of studies showing the harm from glyphosate and information on the alternatives for the council to review. We understand that the city may be wary of alternatives, as they may initially appear to cost more, but we ask this:

What is the cost of cancer in our city? What is the cost to a family who loses a child to cancer? To a husband who looses his wife and mother to his three children?

What is the cost of the loss of IQ, of infertility, of liver disease in (your town)?

What is the cost to the school for missed school days?

What is the cost to pet owners to have a dog with tumors get surgery?

Or to a couple to hire care for their parents with dementia?

We suggest that (your town) cannot afford to continue using herbicides with such an extensive record of inflicting harm on human and animal life. We ask you, will you make a commitment to discontinue the use of glyphosate and use safe alternatives instead?

Thank you
Grabbed from https://www.momsacrossamerica.com/glyphosate_town_hall_talking_points

Beefing up these talking points with the references provided by Dr Seneff would make this a more formidable argument.

Thank you very much for having transcribed this show !
It's crazy how many things I learned. If only the medicine faculties tought such things to futur doctors...
I think I'll have to read it again.

As glyphosate is a glycine molecule to which they've added another molecule, then does it exist a means to separate them? For example by a specific sound (as in proteodies) or other types of waves as in Royal Rifle experiments? maybe an idea to provide to Dr Seneff?

How has everyone been dealing with this? When I first listened to the show, it was really shocking and I was thinking, "What do I eat now?" I do eat mostly organic, but I have a lot of supplements that are herbal or have a gel capsule. I distill my water too, but I guess it's hard to eliminate glyphosate 100%?

I stopped eating some gelatin made by Great Lakes. I would use it to add some protein to meals. And I usually get bacon that is "vegetarian fed", but have not eaten that. It just seemed like my menu of things to eat was decreased. So even if enzymes have this in them, I guess you have to get organic enzymes? And as for herbal supplements, they seem to not be organic. And the gelatin capsule thing is hard to avoid with the liquid types of supplements like Vitamin D and K.

I had some turmeric, but am trying to find a source that is organic, gluten free, and passes the lead toxicity test. I tried some garlic and onion powder, and I will have a garlic burp well into the afternoon. But the onion powder I am ok with. Not sure if that means I am sulfur sensitive, but I might try epsom salt baths too.

I listened to her again on the "Live to 110" podcast. But I want to listen to the SOTT radio show too. You kind of need a pen and paper to write down all of the things to try. But I recall there was a transcript posted too. I guess I'm just wondering how everyone is coping because it seems hard to avoid it 100%. I kind of felt like I was one step closer to being a breathatarian. :nuts:

How has everyone been dealing with this? When I first listened to the show, it was really shocking and I was thinking, "What do I eat now?" I do eat mostly organic, but I have a lot of supplements that are herbal or have a gel capsule. I distill my water too, but I guess it's hard to eliminate glyphosate 100%?

I stopped eating some gelatin made by Great Lakes. I would use it to add some protein to meals. And I usually get bacon that is "vegetarian fed", but have not eaten that. It just seemed like my menu of things to eat was decreased. So even if enzymes have this in them, I guess you have to get organic enzymes? And as for herbal supplements, they seem to not be organic. And the gelatin capsule thing is hard to avoid with the liquid types of supplements like Vitamin D and K.
Great Lakes gelatine should be fine to eat, and I still eat that on a daily basis. The cows are supposedly 100% grassfed and finished, so I dont think that is something worth worrying about.

I have no idea about enzymes, and don't know if there are any sources of organic enzymes available.

I had some turmeric, but am trying to find a source that is organic, gluten free, and passes the lead toxicity test. I tried some garlic and onion powder, and I will have a garlic burp well into the afternoon. But the onion powder I am ok with. Not sure if that means I am sulfur sensitive, but I might try epsom salt baths too.

I listened to her again on the "Live to 110" podcast. But I want to listen to the SOTT radio show too. You kind of need a pen and paper to write down all of the things to try. But I recall there was a transcript posted too. I guess I'm just wondering how everyone is coping because it seems hard to avoid it 100%. I kind of felt like I was one step closer to being a breathatarian. :nuts:

Overall, 3D Student, I would just try your best. That is all that you can do. The sulfur sensitivity is an interesting one. I am EXTREMELY sulfur sensitive in response to plant-based sulfur. Even with molybdenum supplementation, there are real issues after just consuming a small handful of chives. On the other hand, I seem to do better with a small amount of kale or cauliflower, whereas garlic onion or cabbage set me off. For someone who cant tolerate the plant-based sources, it is helpful to know that probably 90% of dietary sulfur actually comes from meat proteins. So no major loss if someone is unable to consume the plants IMO.

I think in the context of someone who is sensitive to sulfur, it is useful to know genetic SNPs such as the CBS mutations. Furthermore, glyphosate is probably worth getting tested (which is fairly cheap in the US at around $100). That is my next point of call, anyway.

As long as you are trying to avoid the glyphosate, then that should be good enough. Thankfully it is not sprayed on most plants, and only is common in a select few. However, there are ofcourse run-offs and residues which probably cant be avoided. If the test comes bck positive for high glyphosate, it would probably be worth formulating a protocol to detox that stuff.

When I can afford the test, I will probably do just that: do a tonne of research in the primary literature to formulate a protocol designed to pull out the glyphosate and detox it. If/when I do that, I will post it here for anyone else who is interested in doing an intensive glyphosate detox.

Thanks Keyhole. I had the idea that it was a, "do what you can to avoid it and detox if you have to" kind of thing. I looked unsuccessfully for an organic enzyme last night, even organic papaya. But I only looked on Amazon. At least there are a few different vegetables to try out. I may look into the glyphosate test out of curiosity!

thank you very much for this interview. I already stumbled upon a video of her a year ago or so, but it was not so clear - and I think she was still careful because her studies were not over yet at that time. Now she went more into the crux of it all by keeping an understandable vocab. It is so funny that true scientists come more and more to conclusions that resemble spiritual teachings, like "inviting" a certain disease "to do its work on us".

Also I liked the style of the interviewer very much, who was like summing up in different words to see if he properly understands. This was a bonus for the listener! Thank you both.

I meet this fellow once at a local gathering/presentation, Tony Mitra, whereby he introduced Dr Shiv Chopra (who has now passed on) and Dr. Thierry Vrain - collaboratively they presented on Glyphosate and gmo. Anyway, Mitra had discussed a mass Glypgosate testing project of his) testing for Glyphosate in the body up in across Canada - here are two links: Glyphosate Testing and Glyphosate Testing – Packaging for shipment

The first link says the process ended, and it had cost $20 USD and there is another solution which is more expensive (second link - mind you it is from 2014):

Glyphosate Testing – Packaging for shipment
Posted on July 8, 2014

Creative Diagnostics of New York, has abruptly terminated the low cost testing service for Glyphosate in human body fluids and food.
This has resulted in disappointment on one side, and determination on the other, to continue search for a suitable lab that will provide low cost service for the people, at a pounce point that is within reach of average Canadians and Americans. This effort, including possibility of setting up a few “citizen’s labs” are on the drawing board. It is not certain when such labs may be available for the masses. We hope it will be sooner rather than later.
Meanwhile, here is an option still available to the people – albeit for a hundred USD per test, which might or might not include shipping charges.
Microbe Inotech Laboratories, 11754 Westline Industrial Drive, St. Louis, MO 63146, USA, (800) 688-9144 Breast milk (10+ samples) – $115/sample, minimum of 2mL
Water/urine (10+ samples) – $100/sample, minimum of 10mL
If you are able to obtain your own sampling containers (polypropylene bottles/vials), then there will be no additional charge. All samples should be shipped in suitable packaging to prevent the samples from being crushed in transit. In addition, the samples should be ‘cold-packed’ and/or frozen and shipping be expedited (1-2 day) if possible. Please let me know if you have any other questions. We look forward to working with you. Thanks.

Ben Winkler
Research Laboratory Manager
Microbe Inotech Laboratories, Inc.
(314) 645-2177 x104
[...]

Noticed something else up on his site that he discusses - date May 2018 - might be useful to know. He also cites Seneff's work (links). However, he is below also pointing out how bad it is for for Tea drinkers, how it is in such hight concentrations in our childrens food for god sakes. Good grief, the whole thing is a bloody mess and our so called elected representatives are either in denial or in paralysis. How has this ever been allowed. :-(

Glyphosate, Tea, and Media

Posted on May 14, 2018

Glyphosate in Tea, and the effect on the tea drinking population.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I had seen the evidence, from CFIA tests in Canada, that North America produced the most toxic of all seed based foods on the planet, from wheat to rye, barley, oats, to beans, chickpea and lentils.

http://www.ijehe.org/temp/IntJEnvHealthEng712-362183_100338.pdf

I also knew that people were getting poisoned far faster and with a far greater dose of glyphosate from non-GMO crops than GMO, which in general contained far less amount of glyphosate, with rice and quinoa being the only known exceptions.
I had seen further evidence that processed foods were on average lot more toxic with glyphosate than the same food in raw stage before processing. Such as carrots from the field (much cleaner), compared to carrots coming from famous branded tinned variety (dirtier with glyphosate contamination). Besides, most of the popular food processors including baby food and morning cereal makers somehow appeared to add a lot of glyphosate into their products, such as Kelloggs. I even wrote a letter to them about it, but only got a sort of holding message without follow up.
I had not paid too much to beverages, since not much of that was tested, and because it was so hard to guess what ingredients were included in popular health drinks etc.
However, coming to India, a major tea growing and tea drinking nation with high population, I became increasingly conscious of the issue of glyphosate in tea production. Tea garden owners have told me they have been using glyphosate in tea gardens for a long time, perhaps stretching a generation.
I have found that in rubber plantations, even in remote Himalayan foothills, glyphosate has reached.
Then Sri Lanka imposed a nationwide ban of glyphosate due to suspicion that it was killing farm workers from Kidney failure. Recently commercial pressure has pushed Sri Lanka to selectively open up Glyphosate in tea and rubber production.
So, when I heard about research papers from the US that seemed to find higher concentration of glyphosate tea compared to lots of processed foods and beverages, I found the authors of the study, but could not lay my hands on the published paper.
So I asked around and am thankful for agro-scientist André Comeau of Quebec, Canada, for sending me the link to the paper
, which I have now downloaded and given it a cursory look, saving it for thorough reading in a few days. Apparently, a lot more glyphosate is noted in people’s urine that have drunk tea in the last 24 hours. I know glyphosate does bioaccumulates, so what is seen in the Urine is only a fraction of the stuff that one drinks. The rest goes into the person’s biology – one way or another, and ends up in all kinds of places it should not be – thus starting a long process of diseases or ill-health.
This chart is from that paper.
I used to think a billion plus people of India are getting mass scale poisoned primarily from imported daal (pulses) from countries such as Canada, Australia etc.
But now that I know how glyphosate has penetrated every aspect of modern farmlands growing virtually anything, from potato to cauliflower to rice, and how it is so visible in processed tea bags, I am beginning to suspect the billion strong population might be poisoned both from imported pulses, as as well most anything homegrown, from food to tea.
I feel increasingly sure the the tea-glyphosate link is not unique to India but across the entire tea producing world, from China to Africa, but we shall not know till someone starts broad based testing all these tea leaves, tea dust and tea bags.
It appears that the people in India, while being focussed on resisting GMO, might have allowed a thousand fold bigger tide of poison through reckless, and unchecked use of glyphosate everywhere on one side, and absolute absence of either any testing to see if any of that is safe, and same time without any test of how much of it is in the average diet of people here.
It looks like an unimaginable tsunami of ill-health is bearing down on India and all tea drinking regions, and I can already see the tell tale signs of it, with a cursory look at my friends and relatives and noticing the inexplicable rise of auto-immune diseases that were virtually unheard of a decade ago.
To make matters worse, the paper itself does not specifically say if the test also included presence of AMPA, the first metabolite of glyphosate. It is possible that the test excludes AMPA, in which case the actual toxicity from glyphosate/AMPA might be much higher than the figures shown. In absence of a clear mention, I am inclined to believe the data only contains glyphosate.
This should go into my blog – its too important and worrisome to ignore.

{this article continues}

I wonder if that study accounts for organic tea? I drink 2 or 3 cups a day, but it is organic tea. I suppose the tea bags could be made out of cotton that was sprayed with glyphosate? Or even the cotton string could have some contamination.

A recent bit of serendipity led me to listen to the video link attached, a talk by Zach Bush, MD. I was listening to a H&W show on dirt from 2018 where Elliot mentioned him. At the same time, I had more than two weeks of completely liquid bowels from a virus and when visiting the practitioner I go to for NO/cranio/sacral I mentioned the bowel issue and how "draining" it was and she performed something I'd never heard of, NeuroLink and then recommended a product called Restore4Life. Turns out it is produced by Zach Bush's company. I've ordered some and will report back on the results. She mentioned that it reestablishes communication between the brain and the cells.

The video is 1.5 hours and is packed with information. It ties in with so many topics on H&W and OH I don't know where to start.

He talks extensively about glyphosate, how it is patented as an antibiotic, not a pesticide and the link between killing the microbiome of the soil and the microbiome in our bodies, the Shikimate pathways in plants (also talked about by Stephanie Seneff in her H&W interview The Health & Wellness Show: Interview with Brilliant Researcher Dr. Stephanie Seneff -- Sott.net.

He also shows the correlation between the rates of cancer in the US around the Mississippi river, and highest in the area in the southern states before it reaches the Gulf of Mexico as a result of the water soluable glyphosate dumping into the waterway along the course of the river, carried and accumulated as it moves downstream.

He has discovered that the product Restore (terrahydite) causes the tight junctions between the one-cell thick epithelial layer of the intestine (as well as blood brain barrier) to become stronger, to reform and even to be resistant to glyphosate by (I think) encouraging the proliferation of good gut flora. There are lots of interesting slides in the video and he's a very dynamic and passionate speaker. Also shades of intelligent design in his presentation, the miracle of the intelligence in the human body and a seemingly deep spiritual basis for what he does. He even talks about cancer cells as having lost their purpose because they've become disconnected and unable to communicate with other cells. He mentions each of us finding our purpose. Interestingly, he mentioned Stephanie Seneff in another interview I watched as the brilliant person who created the graph showing the rise in autism and projection to 2035. Some of it was review but I learned some interesting facts in this video. He doesn't pull any punches about how dire the situation is, but also talks about what people can do on a local level. He wasn't there to flog his product, just mentioned it at the end.

Back
Top Bottom