Happy birthday to Laura!

Happy Birthday Laura!! I celebrate almost daily your arrival on this planet and all you have brought forth since. Thank you for all the hard work and for your dedicated service.

Happy Birthday, Laura! I hope you and the rest of the crew had a wonderful day, and that you'll have many more happy and healthy birthdays. :flowers:

Dear Laura, I hope you had a wonderful day today! Happy Birthday!! :love::flowers::hug2:

drawn-peafowl-colour-full-5.jpg

You all do honor to Laura offering such an awesome collection of peacock's such as this one - they really are so beautiful! 🦚

Hope your Birthday was just like you envisioned it to be, Laura!

Heck, the C's talking about peacocks in reference to Laura, Darwin finding that animal "puzzling", and all of this Darwin stuff coming to a head leading up right to Laura's birthday - the same day Darwin was born... Someone is having a ball here!

Dear ALL, what lovely wishes and beautiful pictures and creative expressions! I really am blessed.

It was a good birthday! And I don't think anybody ate anything that made them feel bad; it was a low carb, no evil ingredients dinner, lemon cake and rice-milk ice cream.

For part of the day I was reading: Israle Shahak's "The Weight of 3000 Years". Highly recommended! (And it is a small book!)

We did a little karaoke; the highlight was a group attempt to do "Nessun Dorma". Surprisingly, it wasn't too bad! Hows that for ambition?!

Meh, another Aquarian. Been residing insise one of those for 43 years tomorrow. A new agey, flakey, highly opinionated body platform, in my own (if I said humble, I'd be plain lying) experience.

Happy birthday though!

A very happy belated birthday Laura.
That sounds like a lovely day to start a new year and face what waits ahead. 💐

Happy belated birthday Laura!

I'm glad you spent a good one and I wish you more to come! 🌹🌷💐

Back
Top Bottom