Happy birthday to Laura!

Thank you to everyone who has written here! I am overwhelmed.

We did not have a celebration on my birthday as it was "day 8" in Ark's chemo cycle and that is the day when he is feeling most fatigued. On the day after, he was feeling much better (typical in the cycle), so I spent the day cooking a birthday dinner; it was enjoyed by all, including Ark. It was the best birthday ever since Ark was with me!

Sending along this birthday greeting of a shimmering turquoise peacock surrounded by luscious pink roses -

blue-peacock-pink-rose-flowers-blue-modern-art-prints.jpg

Happily extending your birthday through Valentine's Day as you are wished all the love a heart can give! May all things continue to turn up roses for you and Ark and all your dear family and friends. And as lovely and wonderful are all the heartfelt wishes and sentiments being sent your way, I feel I can honor you and your work best with another monetary gift to the Fellowship USA.

Much love and happiness to you and yours this Valentine's Day!
πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

Another "Happy Belated, but deeply Sincere" Birthday wish for you Laura. Hard to believe how quickly the wheel turns and here we are again! May you and Ark have a successful year -- what ever that means for you. I will continue to hold you in my heart and prayers and thank you for all you do for us. Take care.:flowers:

Laura thank you for putting those broken and scattered pieces together to help us all make sense of the world,the universe and ourselves.
Sorry for the belated Happy Birthday and I hope you had a lovely day thank you for all your hard work,help and time.Best.πŸ™‚πŸ’

Happy birthday to you @Laura. You are a true inspiration and a beacon of light to many. Every day I am grateful for your work and for this group you have created. Your birthday is a celebration for humanity. May your year be a blessed one.

Back
Top Bottom