Happy Holidays from the Fellowship of the Cosmic Mind

And it's this time of the year again! Here we are again, extending our greetings to all forum members:

NOTE:
A gift will be sent to everyone who donates
10 US dollars (or 10 EUR) and above.
If you would like a calendar or another item,
please make sure to write to visit
this page
and fill in the information required before making your donation!

Dear Friends in Fellowship,

We hope that this letter finds you well. As 2020 draws to a close, we would like to extend our greetings and wish you all the best for the year to come.

As you can already imagine, the current state of the world and the lockdowns all throughout 2020, have interfered with our activities as they probably did for many of you. Unable to organize gatherings or receive many visitors at our facilities, we decided to increase our focus on the forum and our different online activities, providing services of whatever kind benefit our members, and that are permissible in the current climate.

Our annual report will therefore be rather short. We do have some activities in planning stage that we hope will make up for those things we were unable to accomplish. We'll keep you posted!

The Crystal Connection project is in full swing again, and we have sent crystals around the world this year as well. You can get a glimpse of our global network here. Laura also finished her masterpiece, "From Paul to Mark", which is currently being prepared for printing and publishing. You are going to love it! It is a very thorough research on Christianity, and in spite of all the lies, distortions and modifications to the founding texts, Laura has managed to revive religion. Paul's teachings, when see in their right context, tie together very well with many of the Cs' teachings. Life is religion, and to know is to love.

The division in our world has never been as marked as today. And it is with gratitude that we see all of you, for being there, aligning yourselves with truth, growing every year, and keeping your eyes open. Progress is sometimes difficult to assess, but if our work brings more knowledge and protection to your life, thus helping you become a better person for your loved ones and an anchor of truth, then the non-linear effects are literally immense.

Thanks to the creative talents of our member Damian Assels and Ana del Toro, we have a new FOTCM calendar to offer for 2021, which features a selection of beautiful images accompanied by inspiring quotes.​

(If you would like a calendar and/or any other item, please make sure to use the form provided here

1607166140558.png 1607166140606.png1607166239564.png

1607166140631.png1607166140664.png

(If you would like a calendar and/or any other item, please make sure to use the form provided here
Support FOTCM
Your support is always appreciated and goes toward the building and furthering
of our soul communities and growth together.

Merry "Caesarmass", and a very Happy New Year to all.
May 2021 bring you all good health, much love and even more knowledge.

Warm Regards,
The Elders of the Fellowship of the Cosmic Mind

1607166201063.png

We also have similar goodies but for SOTT. Coming soon! :flowers:

All the best to everyone, and I hope you get to enjoy the holiday season regardless of the circumstances, and see and hug your loved ones in you can!

Thank you @Chu and the artistic team for the nice goodies ! The calendar is absolutely beautiful and I love the magnet too ! I sure will make a donation, I'll be happy to get them.
This message is a reminder that although those times have been disturbing, this year is going to end and celebrating will be a great release ! Thank you for that ! 🙏
I wish you all happy holidays too and hope that you will be able to enjoy them with your beloved ones. :hug2: :flowers:

I am taking advantage of the opportunity to say that I am really grateful for everything this forum brought to me. This community helps me every time I need support and information.
Moreover, the forum is part of what causes the great relationship I have with my partner @Starshine by sharing and trying to be as good and true as we can every day toward each other. And that is a beautiful gift, believe me !

My best wishes for you all.

our work brings more knowledge and protection to your life, thus helping you become a better person for your loved ones and an anchor of truth, then the non-linear effects are literally immense.

Those words are so relevant and proven true in my life for the last few years. I don't know where I would be or even be here to if I had not been allowed to find you all and apply the knowledge gained. Blessings to all for your work!

Thanks so much for all your hard work and generosity. I don't think I could have made it through this year without the guidance and support from the sessions, crystal connections, and E.E.. Looking forward to the new book!
Wishing you all a wonderful holiday season.

Thanks Chu for share your message of hope!!!
wow, it's amazing the activities and projects you work on, thank you for sharing about the community FOTCM

If it is possible, or if it is on our individual path at the right time, to be able to share with other members on that path of knowledge, love and service, sounds very hopeful 💗

Happy Holidays to all !!!

And it's this time of the year again! Here we are again, extending our greetings to all forum members:

NOTE:
A gift will be sent to everyone who donates
10 US dollars (or 10 EUR) and above.
If you would like a calendar or another item,
please make sure to write to visit
this page
and fill in the information required before making your donation!

Dear Friends in Fellowship,

We hope that this letter finds you well. As 2020 draws to a close, we would like to extend our greetings and wish you all the best for the year to come.

As you can already imagine, the current state of the world and the lockdowns all throughout 2020, have interfered with our activities as they probably did for many of you. Unable to organize gatherings or receive many visitors at our facilities, we decided to increase our focus on the forum and our different online activities, providing services of whatever kind benefit our members, and that are permissible in the current climate.

Our annual report will therefore be rather short. We do have some activities in planning stage that we hope will make up for those things we were unable to accomplish. We'll keep you posted!

The Crystal Connection project is in full swing again, and we have sent crystals around the world this year as well. You can get a glimpse of our global network here. Laura also finished her masterpiece, "From Paul to Mark", which is currently being prepared for printing and publishing. You are going to love it! It is a very thorough research on Christianity, and in spite of all the lies, distortions and modifications to the founding texts, Laura has managed to revive religion. Paul's teachings, when see in their right context, tie together very well with many of the Cs' teachings. Life is religion, and to know is to love.

The division in our world has never been as marked as today. And it is with gratitude that we see all of you, for being there, aligning yourselves with truth, growing every year, and keeping your eyes open. Progress is sometimes difficult to assess, but if our work brings more knowledge and protection to your life, thus helping you become a better person for your loved ones and an anchor of truth, then the non-linear effects are literally immense.

Thanks to the creative talents of our member Damian Assels and Ana del Toro, we have a new FOTCM calendar to offer for 2021, which features a selection of beautiful images accompanied by inspiring quotes.​

View attachment 40571 View attachment 40572View attachment 40574

View attachment 40569View attachment 40570

Support FOTCM
Your support is always appreciated and goes toward the building and furthering
of our soul communities and growth together.

Merry "Caesarmass", and a very Happy New Year to all.
May 2021 bring you all good health, much love and even more knowledge.

Warm Regards,
The Elders of the Fellowship of the Cosmic Mind

View attachment 40573

I always look forward to hearing from the FOTCM crew. May your Caesarmas be blessed and your new year full of good news. 2020 was a disaster all around the world, I'm looking forward to a bright new future in 2021. All the best from Australia.

Back
Top Bottom