Happy Holidays from the Fellowship of the Cosmic Mind

We came home from our trip and received this years BEAUTIFUL calendar in the mail yesterday. We both love this year's design, it was such a good idea to use each month's birthstones, we really like the inspirational quotes and even the space for notes on the side next to the calendar was such a good idea. Well done to all involved!

Thank you very much for the kind note that you included as well.

Here's wishing a very Merry Christmas filled with joy to all Forum members from Russia and other Orthodox Christian countries.
At least you have adhered to Caesar's calendar :-).
Happy Caesarmas 🎅🎄

{Some years back I was working and living in Ethiopia ( majority of their populace are Orthodox Christians) and their Christmas celebrations are a wonder and beauty to watch. Full of colourful processions, cheer and dance, prayers and singing/chanting vigils throughout the night in their very old churches and monasteries, making what we do back home in our country seem very dull in comparison.}

Thank you so much for the lovely card! :hug2: It put a big smile on my face and made me feel all warm inside :love: Even when I wasn't active on the forum, I kept receiving one every Christmas/early January for the past 7 years. You guys are so thoughtful.

Happy Caesarmas to the crew and all members!

Back
Top Bottom