Happy Holidays from the Fellowship of the Cosmic Mind

It has been a while since I have posted anything on the forum, this time of year regardless of how I mange my mental health. Always sends me into a deep mode of hibernation, it is a look back into the past, and also a reflection into the future, the Shape of things to come.

As. as many of us, we have faced emotional and health challenges, this year this has affected more than any other, I feel as though I am a leaden weight. Oppressed by all the dramas of the social political situation we a living through at this time.

I have lost two age old friends, one that covered half a century, another a quarter century, and more recently, an older sister, although it was a blessing she passed into another reality. She was nothing more that what could be classed a vegetable. The memories and the life we lived together remain.

I have never in my life, felt or observed so much conflict and disharmony, with family, people on the street, it is though the whole world is one bundle of contradictions waiting to explode. It drains me, sometimes of coherent thought.

Throughout this conflict within myself, hearing such disparate views between family, family and acquaintances, there is always that spiritual voice with in that knows and recognized truth, whether it be in a whisper or voiced out loud, or that is within our minds, heart and soul.

There is the connection, between one another, that spirit connection, that will never die. My wishes that all will celebrate and join in this connection, in whatever way, we decide, and the most important emotion we can give one another. LOVE.

Thanks for reading, will post further, when as I mentioned to my sister, I always feel this way around the solsitice, and the greatest joy for me is the return of the light, the days become longer, the return of the light.

Happy Season's Greetings to all forum members! It has been a very challenging year in oh so many ways, but we're all still here, weighing things up in our minds and sharing our perspectives. I express my gratitude to all whose contributions have aided me in my understanding of complex issues. Really looking forward to the publication of Laura's new book too. Now is the time to take a moment and share the beauty and love in our own families. Here's looking forward to another tough year ahead, it's hardly gonna get better, things will take extreme turns in due course if the old theories are to be tested. Comets, Ice Age? plagues? Oh man, I've never truly comprehended just what is implied in these concepts until now. Let's make the most of what opportunities are offered to us as the great reality unfolds. Peace out, love you guys on here, I learn plenty.:-)

Happy Christmas to all of you, happy and joyful time to all of you, what will be next Christmas who knows but if we have survived till now is in part because of this group, this team, this spiritual family that help us in these days that, as Laura says, are fascinating days. Happiness to all of you, happy Holidays to the C's, with music, songs, good books, good friends and family and dogs and cats and birds. Thank you for everything you gave and give. You are all a gift. And be the DCM continue to be with us.P813117-640x512.jpg

I have received the calendars and the lovely note. Thank you! The more technological our society becomes the more I appreciate hand-written notes! :love:

Added: Merry Caesarmas to all and may 2021 bring us even more wisdom, health and joy. These are excellent times to read our romance novels!

Thank you to everyone here in this forum for your Holidays wishes, and also for your support and commitment, for your sharing of knowledge as well as your struggles, your doubts, your pains, your rants, your joys and your good humour.

I also speak on behalf of my friend, Akna, who joined, made a detailed introduction, but who has not been able yet to participate further because of some emotional turmoil he's going through, which make it extremely hard for him to open himself to "unknown" people. But he keeps working relentlessly on it and I'm confident he will be able to contribute very soon.

We will have quite a lot of work these last two weeks of the year in our guest house, which is good as we had an empty month due to the second lockdown. So we won't share this time with our families which live abroad but we'll have the great joy of welcoming a couple of friends who got back in touch with us this summer for help, then plunged into the Work and hammer away at it. So we'll be able to talk about interesting and deep subjects with them, much more than we could have done with our family members.

So our best wishes to all of you ! May you find the way to spend these holidays in the most uplifting, heartwarming and soothing way. May strenght, courage, connection and light be with us for the chaotic times to come ! 😘

J'ai reçu ce matin une très jolie tasse et un magnet pour mon réfrigérateur, je ne les attendais pas car je ne les avais pas encore payés, ce qui je fis immédiatement par virement... Ce qui nous démontre une fois de plus la générosité de notre elle et grande famille FOTCM car il y avait aussi un très gentil mot incorporé qui m'a beaucoup touché et m'a fait grand plaisir, que j'ai conservé dans mon classeur des Cassiopéens... Mille Mercis CHU...

I received this morning a very nice mug and a magnet for my fridge, I did not expect them because I had not yet paid for them, which I did immediately by bank transfer... This shows us once again the generosity of our her and great family FOTCM because there was also a very nice word incorporated that touched me a lot and made me very happy, which I kept in my binder of Cassiopeans ... Thousand thanks CHU...

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Well fellow members, all we have is the gift of the present, the now. And right now, in this very present now, I want to wish everyone a joyous holiday season.
Thank you Laura, Ark, the admins, supermods, fellow members, for everything you have done and continue to do.
And what a blessing you have all been to me.
Love you all, and may 2021 be a never-ending shower of blessings.:hug2::hug2::hug2:

Back
Top Bottom