Happy Holidays from the Fellowship of the Cosmic Mind

Hello dear friends, I wish you all nice & relaxing holidays.... I have a little gift for you.... Espacially for the Chateau Crew (I realised again, I need a better microphone ) But as always it comes from the heart ... have a good time! (It would be so nice to sing something together. Maybe a project where individual voice tracks are collected or at the same time in a zoom or something...)
I try to load up a video for you since about 2 hours :huh: it is not possible.... so you will only get the music :cry::halo:

Attachments

• Amazing Grace 2.mp3
    4.9 MB
Also from me all the best for Christmas and New Year for everyone!

Of all this, the most important thing is to overcome the differences between us and find something in common that will connect us in action.

Love and Unity. 💕:hug2:

Best of health (especially for Ark!) and lots of joy for all you children of Cassiopaea out there all over our lovely planet. Have a great "time" and just keep on smiling! 🎄 This forum is the best online-home ever, thank you all for making it possible. Lots of 💖 for all...

XxX ⛎

Hello dear friends, I wish you all nice & relaxing holidays.... I have a little gift for you.... Espacially for the Chateau Crew (I realised again, I need a better microphone ) But as always it comes from the heart ... have a good time! (It would be so nice to sing something together. Maybe a project where individual voice tracks are collected or at the same time in a zoom or something...)
I try to load up a video for you since about 2 hours :huh: it is not possible.... so you will only get the music :cry::halo:
Update: created an YouTube Channel :-P

For some reason, I have always disliked, the words and music from Amazing Grace. I dislike the words "A wretch like me". I do not feel I am a wretch. A circumstance of history in our world, yes, but not a wretch, Maybe I have interpreted the phrase wrongly.

I see myself caught up in a drama. And I question if this is really a hymn of spiritual uplifting. Yes, I personally Ibelieve. There is spiritual grace, but it is nothing that can be attained simply by hearing a song, though it has resonated with many people. True spiritual grace comes from within, and this can only be discovered, within ones own being.

And that discovery, is a manifestation of the soul, of who we are, what we are, and what we will become. Just my, aversion, I see this as nothing more than an attempt, to make the material world manifest as a spiritual ideology.

Just my thought. I guess, I may have opened a can of worms,

Back
Top Bottom