Happy Holidays from the Fellowship of the Cosmic Mind

I am sorry to hear that, trytofly, but you seem to have the right mind-set. Good for you! Keep us posted, if you wish. You could always start a thread if you feel the need to share. I wish you all the best.
I too am sorry to hear about your accident, trytofly. Wishing you all the best for the surgery as well and that you'll be in good hands during the procedure, and also when it comes to Covid-mandated measures like this PCR test. We will keep you in our thoughts and, as suggested above, network away when needed! :flowers:

Happy Christmas and a wondrous New Year to everybody. A big thank you to everybody for being here and for making this Forum what it is.
2020 certainly tore the veil hiding 'the man' behind the curtain away and though it is painful, it is also freeing as that veil can not be patched back together again. It is clear that some will choose to continue to see the veil though it is no longer there but that is their choice though it can be sad to be a witness to. 2021 will be interesting to say the least, but together we can ride the waves of turmoil and suffering which will confront us. :hug2: 🦋 :hug2: 🦋 :hug2: 🦋 :hug2:

I will share an anecdote of what might actually happen when you think this is the shittiest Christmas ever. I felt bad lately, I work as a postal worker and we have so much work I'm spending there over 12 hours. When I go to work it's night, when I came home it's night. I see my son for few hours at night. We even had working saturday so I didn't have a time to buy present's this year. My uncle died and couldn't get a free day to go to a funeral, just to leave two hours earlier which ment that I didn't work those extra hours I stay every day which means some people didn't get they presents and christmas cards on time. And I was bitten by a doberman, thankfully it was cold so I had a three pairs of throuses. So I just felt so horrible about all of it and it's Christmas, don't know how to chear myself up and then it turned out our cat eat a peace of chocholate that my son left on a table when he was home alone on a day before christmas and you can gess what happened. Miran is ok, but as he couldn't go to a sand as usual, he left lovely chocholate traces all over the apartment all day somehow scraping his butt over the floor:umm::rotfl:. Why am I laughing?Yes this was literally the shittiest christmas ever. But I love it how Universe reacts with humor and how it manifests your thoughts into being. So I think it is important that we give the best of ourselves to others and make it somehow through. Best wishes to you and all of your friends and families.😘

I will share an anecdote of what might actually happen when you think this is the shittiest Christmas ever.

Why am I laughing?Yes this was literally the shittiest christmas ever.
Oh, Martina, thank you for this honest and humorous sharing.

I have a meme gift for you, it is the one I am going to post on my FB page tonight.
I saved the picture a while ago and my son did the meme up for me.
If anyone else wants to share it, go for it!
Happy New Year, and Onward!
1609440270135.png

It's been very hard and educational year.
But somehow... as the time pases by and it begins to be even more crazy and chaotic -
I have more faith in Universe and more peace in my heart.
Thank you all for every word of wisdom and kindness, every effort and all the knowledge you share.
May the Force be with you ! :hug2:

I am very happy to have received my calendar which is beautiful, my t-shirt which is so cool and my nice magnet. Thank you to the whole team for the quick delivery and your creativity! As for the little note accompanying the goodies, it's just too adorable.
A wonderful year 2021 to all in peace of heart and mind 😊.

Thank you for the beautiful Caesarmas card - it was in my post box yesterday. What a lovely surprise that was and with such a hopefull message on it! May we all have faith, hope, love, forbearance as well as fellowship when we face this year and the lessons it may hold :wizard:

I did not received yet the FOTCM calendar and the card. As it is the first time in years that I did not receive them before the end of the year, I was wondering if you would know about any trouble or delay with sendings?

Edit: spelling

Back
Top Bottom