Happy Holidays from the Fellowship of the Cosmic Mind

With each year passing, I look back to see where I was and where I am now. I feel like a different person having lived multiple lives in a single lifetime. There is a feeling of elation and a little remorse for taking so long to get this far. There is a sense of urgency now since so much more needs to be learned and yet very little time remains. Thank you very much crew for your efforts and learnings so far, building up the network and practically giving it away for free. Looking forward to learn and contribute more.
Happy Caesarmass to the group and all of the forum members!! Stay strong and keep looking at the skies!

Thank you. Received my calendar this morning (and mug a little earlier). I just need a nail now so I can put the calendar up in pride of place!:)

good%20morning%20wishes.jpg

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

goodluck-to-you.jpg

:hug2::hug2::hug2::hug2::hug2::hug2::hug2::hug2::hug2::hug2::hug2::hug2::hug2::hug2::hug2::hug2::hug2::hug2::hug2::hug2::hug2::hug2::hug2:

Back
Top Bottom