Happy Holidays from the Fellowship of the Cosmic Mind

I am a little late to the party but - Merry Caesarmas to all of you! :)

It has been a very challenging year, and I am sure I would not be able to handle it so well if it were not for you guys and the shared knowledge. I am forever grateful.

I am a little late to the party but - Merry Caesarmas to all of you! :)

It has been a very challenging year, and I am sure I would not be able to handle it so well if it were not for you guys and the shared knowledge. I am forever grateful.
I would like to echo Odin's sentiment additionally to my well-wishes previously. Likewise, I've had probably one the most challenging years in my life and I'm incredibly grateful for the shared experiences, knowledge and tools by all here. It has helped me immensely to handle the (ongoing) dissintegration of selfish tendencies and to keep striving for a better me.

A little word of warm appreciation towards all this beautiful goodies I received after my donation, The sott calendar is a very good one, I like to learn all this dates with the special event written on it (and for a lot of them that I didn't know) ! The notebook is amazing too, I'm gonna write a lot in it during this new year of 2024 ! I hope everyone had a beautiful Christmas :)

A belated Merry Caesarmas to you all! 🎄I hope everyone has had a great Christmas and will have a Happy New Year as well. I also wanted to say thank you very much for the beautiful card and FOTCM goodies, and for the glittery handwritten note! Everything was pretty calm with my immediate family. I thank my FOTCM family and many others participating on the forum for all the knowledge and love shared here for me to get to this point in my life. I continue working towards a better future while striving to help others along the way. Thanks again, everyone! ❤️

Thank you for the Caesermas card!
I have just dried it out after it’s soaking in the rain filled letterbox😅.
I have all my cards from the past few years and having the physical thing to hold and read as well as crystals are treasured evidence that y’all are real people in this world gone bonkers.

Here comes 2024 would you believe we have al come this far? Each of us started as individuals and now as more of us come together we are wiser, stronger, and able to carry more hope with us all together.
Thank you for all the love and healing energy that comes from the collective and the individuals among us. We carry on, shall we.

Back
Top Bottom