Happy Holidays from the Fellowship of the Cosmic Mind

I received my Life is Religion cup about 1-1/2-2 weeks ago and my FOTCM calendar and 'stained-glass window' magnet two days ago! Yay! Love the calendar. All the little marker dates are fun. You don't get those on any other calendar. I didn't know Pierre's birthday and I see that it's only 14 days after mine. Easy to remember. The handwritten note with the festive stars was a kind touch. It left me warm reading it. Thank you FOTCM family! I'll do what little I can to keep the lighthouse shining. 🕯️

So good to hear that the goodies and Xmas cards are arriving safely to most of you already!

By the way, it's already January, but if anyone is interested:
-We only have 2 FOTCM calendars left (and it's already a second run, so there won't be any more after that)
-We do have about 20 SOTT calendars left.
-And all the other goodies too, no problem (those are printed on demand).

If you were one of those who didn't get a SOTT calendar or other goodies because of shortage of funds to make the full suggested donation, please don't hesitate to contact us, like every year. We try to reach as many of you by email, but we may have missed someone.

And THANK YOU once again to every single one of you!!

Thanks for the update Chu! I just received my mug on Friday and wanted to wait until this week, thinking that the FOTCM calendar and magnets would be shipped separately.

However, if the FOTCM calendars are all gone, then a SOTT calendar can be substituted along with the magnets. Fingers crossed that I am not too late!

However, if the FOTCM calendars are all gone, then a SOTT calendar can be substituted along with the magnets. Fingers crossed that I am not too late!

No worries, you sent your request just in time we ran out of FOTCM calendars, so one is reserved for you, and will be shipped shortly together with the magnets. Thank you!

And indeed, the mugs are being shipped separately by a company we outsourced them with (because otherwise shipping costs are incredibly high), and the rest gets shipped by us here.

I received my FOTCM calendar, magnets and Christmas card! Thank you so much for the sweet note, it means a lot, I will treasure these lovely items. And kudos to everyone involved in creating & putting them together- my deepest thanks to everyone involved.

Much love to you all ❤️🌺

Back
Top Bottom