Has Mercola Lost It?

I agree.

Mercola is a big company, and it's not surprising to see either denigration or lies, because it's like in the middle of a war, a struggle for power.

I don't know if Mercola has gone mad. If he thinks he's God or the new Jesus, we'd have to see either the letter who is saying that, the original, or his own words. You can't judge someone by the words of others. In the mail I received from his site for the time being, I haven't seen an announcement about his book. Just health articles, like before.

And people have the right to change, to see health in a different light, perhaps a more spiritual one. Who knows?

But the important thing to remember is that Mercola is big business. And where there are millions of dollars, the devil appears.
They got him I guess, or he fall for it. Most unfortunate learn a lot from his articles.

Wikipedia - National Vaccine Information Center
The National Vaccine Information Center (NVIC), founded under the name Dissatisfied Parents Together (DPT) in 1982, is an American 501(c)(3)[1] organization that has been widely criticized as a leading source of fearmongering and misinformation about vaccines.[2][3][4] While NVIC describes itself as the "oldest and largest consumer-led organization advocating for the institution of vaccine safety and informed consent protections",[5] it promotes false and misleading information including the discredited claim that vaccines cause autism,[6][7][8] and its campaigns portray vaccination as risky, encouraging people to consider "alternatives."[9] In April 2020, the organization was identified as one of the greatest disseminators of COVID-19 misinformation on Facebook.[10]

Watched them both for years helping each other. Barbara Loe Fisher seems to have always been forthright in her determination with NVIC, only to become suddenly snubbed by the Mercola corporation, while cutting NVIC off from all funding (one might say Fisher also helped his career and corporation just as much). All very sad.

"WHY AI IS GOOD"
Hi @TreeHugger do you have a link for the article? I'd be interested in reading it. I could only see this on his site: https://articles.mercola.com/sites/...ngers-of-artificial-general-intelligence.aspx where he concludes:

In closing, at this stage in the game, it's imperative to become savvier about where and how you share your personal data. Understand that AI has access to every last bit of data you've ever shared electronically, from photos and social media posts, to online orders, search history, GPS data, emails, phone calls and texts.

All of this is then collated by AI to determine "who" you are, how you think, what you believe, how you operate and make decisions. This, in turn, will allow it to manipulate you to no end, whether you realize it or not. So, carefully consider what you share and put out there, now more than ever. What you've already done cannot be erased, but you can be more mindful moving forward.

I believe AGI will be misused by many humans with nefarious intent. But that might not even be the worst possible outcome, because there's no telling what AI might decide to do if it starts programming itself — especially if early impressions, such as "humans need to be wiped out," remain.

Watched them both for years helping each other. Barbara Loe Fisher seems to have always been forthright in her determination with NVIC, only to become suddenly snubbed by the Mercola corporation, while cutting NVIC off from all funding (one might say Fisher also helped his career and corporation just as much). All very sad.
Yup - it definitely looks like a possession case.
From her account and account of Dr. Becker seems there is a pattern, casually turning his back without any explanation to people who were huge part of the whole enterprise, seems very inhumane. That is very telling.
I guess Mercola was big thorn in their side and they finally found the way to get him.
Like someone said earlier - there is a program for everyone.

Mercola has some unique and amazing products- i hope their quality is not compromised now.

Back
Top Bottom