Health Protocol for Mandatory Coronavirus Vaccination

I have a question, i've ordered some ivermectin from China through alibaba, the package should be delivered in 20-25 days though before ordering I didn't thought checking what are the italian regulations concerning the importing of medicine outside Italy or EU. My concern was, could there be any legal issues in this case? In theory there should be ok since it's a legal medicine, and the ivermectin I've ordered is for animal use. Anyone of you who ordered ivermectin from outside EU received it without any complications at the border?
Thank you in advance.
Mine was marked as acrylic paint or something similar and went right through customs. Very thoughtful of the Chinese company to mark the product as something else!

I have a question, i've ordered some ivermectin from China through alibaba, the package should be delivered in 20-25 days though before ordering I didn't thought checking what are the italian regulations concerning the importing of medicine outside Italy or EU. My concern was, could there be any legal issues in this case? In theory there should be ok since it's a legal medicine, and the ivermectin I've ordered is for animal use. Anyone of you who ordered ivermectin from outside EU received it without any complications at the border?
Thank you in advance.
Two orders from China through alibaba to France: delivered without issue.

Mine was marked as acrylic paint or something similar and went right through customs. Very thoughtful of the Chinese company to mark the product as something else!
Same here, mine was marked as Chicory root. It even got opened by customs in the UK (there was customs tape on the parcel) and still got through. No import charge either, thankfully.

Hello everyone
I just read an article published in May
« Suramin is an Antidote to Spike Protein »
La Suramine est une Antidote à la Protéine Spike !

I don't think it's been posted on the forum yet
With, at the end of the article, an extract from the book by Mr. Jacques Attali in 2006….
Interesting and… ..tank !!!!

Take good care of yourself and tenderness to all
Channa
Hi Channa, some articles have been shared in this thread as well as in the corona thread about suramine and pine needles tea. However we should be careful with pine needle as it may contain toxic substances, especially for women. See these posts:
On the subject of pine needle tea, which is being brought up a lot recently, Clif High is more than a little skeptical that it's either effective or safe. He seems to be of the opinion that it might be deliberate disinformation.

He starts his critique of pine needle tea at around 22:00. This seems a very knowledgeable person.

I'm still listening, but wanted to post that we should all be furthering our research on pine needle tea before using it; it could do more harm than good, it seems.

Star anise tea, which contain shikimic acid could be better. See my post :
I don't remember who, but a doctor who recommended pine needles also suggested as a replacement star anise (taken as a tea) because it contains a significant amount of the active antiviral substance found in pine needles: shikimic acid.

From this site (Star Anise: Benefits, Uses and Potential Risks) :

"One of the most popular pharmacologically relevant attributes of star anise is its shikimic acid content.
Shikimic acid is a compound with strong antiviral capabilities. In fact, it’s one of the main active ingredients in Tamiflu, a popular medication for the treatment of influenza (7).
Some test-tube research has also shown that the essential oil of star anise may treat other types of viral infections, including herpes simplex type 1 (8Trusted Source)."

A note of warning though :

"Pure Chinese star anise is generally recognized as safe for most people. However, there have been few reports of allergic reactions (14Trusted Source).
For the general population, a more serious concern is a close relative of the Chinese spice — the highly toxic Japanese star anise.
Japanese star anise is known to contain potent neurotoxins that can lead to serious physical symptoms, including seizures, hallucinations and nausea (15Trusted Source).
Japanese star anise looks almost identical to its Chinese counterpart and some commercially available sources of Chinese star anise have been found to be mixed with the Japanese spice.
Additionally, there have been case reports of severe, potentially fatal reactions to star anise in infants (16Trusted Source).
It is presumed that these cases were due to unknown contamination with the Japanese spice. Thus, it’s recommended that star anise is not given to infants and children (16Trusted Source).
To proceed cautiously, it’s a good idea to check the source of the star anise you’re purchasing to ensure it’s purely the Chinese variety."

Thank you in advance.
Hi Andrian
I had no problems whatsoever with delivery to DE.
I waited a few weeks and the package came with normal (DHL I believe) delivery, no additional payments, original packed - so no opening up as far as I saw.
;-)

Following this article published in French Sott and following this message on the forum, the French Telegram group exchanged on this subject.

And two questions were raised:
1st: Is the essential oil of white pine made from pine needles and therefore does it contain shikimic acid and suramin?
2nd: Can it be taken internally or should we take it externally only?

I asked Michael Zayat, who has more than 50 years of experience in this field, and his wife who knows a lot about essential oils. They told me that white pine works very well on the respiratory and immune systems. It is not obtained specifically from the white pine needles but from the other parts of the tree during the preparation of the essential oil.

As a result, it has an antiviral molecule which serves as an antidote to vaccines received. It increases the immune system and prevents reactions to vaccines.

It is NOT taken internally. It can be put on the skin at the wrists, the solar plexus, on the thymus (sternum) or under the feet or near the ankles.

Those who have a sensitive skin, it is preferable to dilute it in 100 ml of neutral vegetable oil (olive, almond, avocado, jojoba) with 30 drops of essential oil of white pine or Scots pine or red pine.

I treated my children with the essential oils by putting them under their feet.

Currently, Michael and his wife are developing an oil containing red pine, Scots pine and white pine to have a nice synergy of their properties.
White pine is strong and solid so it also works on inner strength.

While waiting for them to complete this blend of the three pines, they work their clients with the blend already designed under the name of "Pandem" and sometimes they add two drops of "Eucalypsus globulus" in the vegetable oil+Pandem blend.
In diffusion, it is excellent. The nose can receive the benefits of the oils while bringing them to the lungs. This is a very important sense.

Sometimes just smelling an oil can have great benefits.

Gandalf and I made the mother tincture according to the recipe (video) in Sott's article above :
This study suggests the following recipe to optimize the extraction:

Use about 75% alcohol (like vodka) and 25% water.
Use an ultrasonic machine with a stainless steel container.
Set the temperature to 65 degrees C.
Use 280 ml of extraction solution for 10 grams of pine needles.
Use 25 minutes for the ultrasonic extraction.
This finished "tea" should be filtered through a coffee filter or other paper filter to remove large particles. The resulting liquid will contain shikimic acid, suramin, pigments and various terpenes, and will usually have some coloring and a rather pungent taste.

We take 1 to 2 drops in the morning a few times a week and stay with the benefits.
We have made herbal teas with the freshly cut needles. Very good.

We prefer "essential oil" of white pine. And we also found anise essential oil in Michael Zayat's son's store.

Star anise teas are also very good. It is important to identify the type of star anise because there are toxic ones.
Here is a picture that shows the difference: on the left it is toxic and in Europe it has been regulated after cases of intoxication, on the right it is good.

1623541260706.png

So check carefully.

Personal note: We live in Quebec and we are surrounded by Great White Pine. We often take walks in a wooded area where there are many of them. I like to take the time to stop under large Pines. I used to do it in a natural way without knowing why. But following this article that shows many benefits, we looked at it in a different way. Two days later after reading the article, while walking in the same wooded area, a branch fell down filled with White Pine needles. I picked it up, I thanked this little cuckoo of life and we used it to make good herbal teas as well as the mother tincture recipe!

*** Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version) ***

I got my Ivermectin from this Xian Tongze Biotech by contacting them through Alibaba as advised. It was also marked as Acrylic Paint, and I assumed it was to get past customs. I asked what was the minimum order, and they said 100gr. So I ordered the minimum and it cost $125 including shipping. To be honest I was quite ready for it to be confiscated by Irish Customs, they're very strict, but I was so happy it got through and so quickly too (just took less than a week). They shipped with FedEx. I'm so delighted with my 'Acrylic Paint' Really great customer service from this company I have to say. :-)

I'm currently going through the thread and have a bit of a dumb question. But is there any real difference between human grade and veterinary Ivermectin that anyone knows about? I've been scouring the internet for information on it and other than a number of warnings about not mixing human with animal grade pharmaceuticals because there may be less stringent guidelines for animal-grade. No specifics, though. Although most of the warnings seem to come from the FDA and trickle out from there. The same people lying to us about Ivermectin in the first place. I looked up horse-grade Ivermectin liquid for one Canadian company and the only ingredient they list is Ivermectin and that's it. Which would be easy enough to order at a store locally. Although I'm a little hesitant and am thinking it would be best to go with human grade through Alibaba even though the minimum order is 1kg. Although there would be a lot to share and go around if I purchased that much.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

When it comes to Ivermectin, it seems quite ok to take the veterinary one, especially for horses. They are indeed very delicate creatures, so the grade should be good enough. Also, my ex-colleague's sister took veterinary Ivermictin as anti-covid treatment, and it was ok. Of course it is only one testimony, but I think it should be fine. Unless you buy it from a really questionable source. But in general should be ok.
I didn’t dare to order ivermectin with Ali Express, as we have very strict customs. While I was thinking whether or not to try to order, our family fell ill with Covid-19 in May. I urgently began to look for where to buy it. We do not have human ivermectin in pharmacies, even with a prescription, hydroxychloroquine is given to patients only in the hospital, and even then not to everyone. And I found the only option: I bought ivermectin at a veterinary pharmacy. The drug is in the form of a 100 ml solution for injection for about $ 6. At first I was a little afraid to drink it.
As a result, we took 0.3 mg per 1 kg of body weight 1 time per day - at least 5 days. I collected about 1.3-2 ml into an insulin syringe and diluted in a small amount of water. The taste is tolerable. I did not notice any side effects, the drug is well tolerated by us. I gave it to my teenage son for prophylaxis. As a result, my son did not get sick, I had a mild form, but @AndrewMn was seriously ill with pneumonia.
What I noticed is special. Ivermectin definitely helped me stop the development of an incipient cough. It all ended in aching joints, a temperature of 37.5 a couple of days, headache, loss of smell for 2 weeks. At first glance, the drug did not help Andrei, although he began to drink the medicine from the 4th day of illness (for 14 days the temperature rose to 39 degrees, bilateral pneumonia affected 20%, several days in the hospital, almost 1 month on sick leave). But perhaps without ivermectin, everything would be much worse.
Of course, I was very worried about him. It seemed to me that if you take ivermectin, the symptoms will go away in 2-3 days. But I read the article and calmed down a bit.

From the article it became clear to me that relatively healthy young people without chronic diseases may not have obvious effects, but ivermectin reduces the likelihood of death in hospitalized patients with severe forms. I have no regrets about trying ivermectin. Despite the fact that it is for horses, goats and camels🐫, as written in the instructions.

So, what can we conclude?
Ivermectin does not meaningfully shorten duration of symptoms in healthy young people. That's about all we can say from this study. Considering the conflicts of interest of the authors, my guess is that this was the goal of the study all along: Gather together a number of young healthy people that is too small for there to be any chance of a statistically significant benefit, and then get the result you want. The media will sell the result as "study shows ivermectin doesn't work" (which they dutifully did).
It is interesting that there were signals of benefit for all the parameters the researchers looked at (resolution of symptoms, escalation of care, death), but that the relatively small number and good health status of the participants meant that there was little chance of any of the results reaching statistical significance.
What we see is a 62% reduction in the relative risk of dying among covid patients treated with ivermectin. That would mean that ivermectin prevents roughly three out of five covid deaths.
The reduction is statistically significant (p-value 0,004). In other words, the weight of evidence supporting ivermectin continues to pile up. It is now far stronger than the evidence that led to widespred use of remdesivir earlier in the pandemic, and the effect is much larger and more important (remdesivir was only ever shown to marginally decrease length of hospital stay, it was never shown to have any effect on risk of dying).

Back
Top Bottom