Health Protocol for Mandatory Coronavirus Vaccination

anartist

Dagobah Resident
FOTCM Member
Thanks for all the wonderful advice. The dry cough that seems to be 'stuck' in my upper chest is the only symptom. I thought syrups and so would not help, because the cough is not throat related, but more to my trachea. My doctor was advising tea and honey, so I will take his and your advice first.

About dryness of the air: that could be valid too. The atmospheres has been really dry for a few weeks now, and because of the relatively cold nights the heating system is still working quite a bit.

Thanks yall!
One idea that I heard, and it makes sense to me, is that the reason winter is 'flu season' especially in the northern parts, is because of the dry air. Aerosolized virus's find it easier to get around in dry air, whereas if the air is kept more humid in the winter, not only is it more comfortable for humans, but the virus's can be trapped by water vapour and fall to the floor much more quickly than they would in dry air.
If it is possible to humidify your air in the winter especially, not only may it reduce the chance of catching a virus, but you'll avoid dry skin, etc.

thorbiorn

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
In parts of Northern Europe, the month of May is dandelion season, and the flowers bloom beautifully while they greet both the Sun and us with their rich yellow flowers.

It has long been known that this plant has medicinal properties and it turns out they are helpful against Covid spike proteins too, from a TG message, I extracted:
The efficacy of common dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) to block protein-protein interaction of SARS-COV-2 spike to the human ACE2 receptor
In Vitro Effect of Taraxacum officinale Leaf Aqueous Extract on the Interaction between ACE2 Cell Surface Receptor and SARS-CoV-2 Spike Protein D614 and Four Mutants - PubMed
The abstract of this article has:
To date, there have been rapidly spreading new SARS-CoV-2 "variants of concern". They all contain multiple mutations in the ACE2 receptor recognition site of the spike protein, compared to the original Wuhan sequence, which is of great concern, because of their potential for immune escape. Here we report on the efficacy of common dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) to block protein-protein interaction of SARS-COV-2 spike to the human ACE2 receptor. This could be shown for the wild type and mutant forms (D614G, N501Y, and a mix of K417N, E484K, and N501Y) in human HEK293-hACE2 kidney and A549-hACE2-TMPRSS2 lung cells. High-molecular-weight compounds in the water-based extract account for this effect. Infection of the lung cells using SARS-CoV-2 spike D614 and spike Delta (B.1.617.2) variant pseudotyped lentivirus particles was efficiently prevented by the extract and so was virus-triggered pro-inflammatory interleukin 6 secretion. Modern herbal monographs consider the usage of this medicinal plant as safe. Thus, the in vitro results reported here should encourage further research on the clinical relevance and applicability of the extract as prevention strategy for SARS-CoV-2 infection in terms of a non-invasive, oral post-exposure prophylaxis.
The TG message continued with another link to an article that explains the above paper
Dandelion extract inhibits SARS-CoV-2 in vitro
My contact was told by her herbalist to gather the flowers around noon, or after two hours of sunshine, while the roots are best pulled or dug out in the late afternoon. Both flowers and roots can be dried and used in teas or extracts.

gottathink

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I got a first shot of Novovax on Saturday
I need/ want to go see my husband and family in the USA.
Was angry and emotional but I prepared myself with everything and I mean everything I knew:
-Been doing three months of cold water immersion 15 mins therapy, 2-3x week. The lakes are getting pretty cold down to 11degrees.
-Elliots protocol the week preceding and continuing this week following with some additional tweaking from my colleague who is a functional medicine practitioner.
-star anise and fennel drink made in a moka pot, 3 cups a day
-pine needle extract throat spray
-I put a French bentonite clay poultice on straight away.
-Then sauna, 15 mins x3 with a cold shower in between.
-Then Epsom salts bath for 20 mins.
-I know some rebellious doctors and managed to get hold of some black market ivermectin and finishing that prescription this week. I have another lot ready for the next shot.
-My diet for the past 6 weeks has been super clean, grain, legume, nightshade and dairy free.
-I’ve been reciting POTS every morning three times and asking for knowledge and wareness.
-Purchased HBOT chamber and am in that every day now.

I feel mentally and physically stronger than I ever have. I’m not going back, I have a taste now of what it feels like to be strong and resilient, this is me know.

I told myself,
“Okay I’ll play your stupid game, but you have created a beast, and nothing is forgotten, your time is coming and you will be pushed aside to be left to your own misery that you yourselves created.”

Last edited:

Natus Videre

Jedi Master
I told myself,
“Okay I’ll play your stupid game, but you have created a beast, and nothing is forgotten, your time is coming and you will be pushed aside to be left to your own misery that you yourselves created.”
If I were a spike protein, I would be terrified of being injected into your veins, because it would be like fighting Russia with sticks and stones. 😉

SOTTREADER

The Living Force
I got a first shot of Novovax on Saturday
I need/ want to go see my husband and family in the USA.
Was angry and emotional but I prepared myself with everything and I mean everything I knew:
-Been doing three months of cold water immersion 15 mins therapy, 2-3x week. The lakes are getting pretty cold down to 11degrees.
-Elliots protocol the week preceding and continuing this week following with some additional tweaking from my colleague who is a functional medicine practitioner.
-star anise and fennel drink made in a moka pot, 3 cups a day
-pine needle extract throat spray
-I put a French bentonite clay poultice on straight away.
-Then sauna, 15 mins x3 with a cold shower in between.
-Then Epsom salts bath for 20 mins.
-I know some rebellious doctors and managed to get hold of some black market ivermectin and finishing that prescription this week. I have another lot ready for the next shot.
-My diet for the past 6 weeks has been super clean, grain, legume, nightshade and dairy free.
-I’ve been reciting POTS every morning three times and asking for knowledge and wareness.
-Purchased HBOT chamber and am in that every day now.

I feel mentally and physically stronger than I ever have. I’m not going back, I have a taste now of what it feels like to be strong and resilient, this is me know.

I told myself,

I have a friend who is locked in NZ, unjabbed, lost his job, still not jabbed but he has a cushion with finances + sort after professional skills. He informed me things were slowly improving. I presume you got the needle to be allowed into the US as looking at the travel requirements there you can't get in except in exceptional circumstances as an unwashed human being who is not a citizen? I understand NZ citizens can leave and return to NZ unjabbed. I hope it will be okay and hope the effect is negligible! If the mainstream narrative ever changes for the worse I advice not to be overtaken by it and think yourself a victim. You'll need to maintain the mental fortitude you described.

gottathink

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I have a friend who is locked in NZ, unjabbed, lost his job, still not jabbed but he has a cushion with finances + sort after professional skills. He informed me things were slowly improving. I presume you got the needle to be allowed into the US as looking at the travel requirements there you can't get in except in exceptional circumstances as an unwashed human being who is not a citizen? I understand NZ citizens can leave and return to NZ unjabbed. I hope it will be okay and hope the effect is negligible! If the mainstream narrative ever changes for the worse I advice not to be overtaken by it and think yourself a victim. You'll need to maintain the mental fortitude you described.
Yea I was hoping the vaccination requirement due non-US citizens would have changed by now but it hasn’t. And it doesn’t matter, it has spurred me into to doing things for myself I would not have done otherwise. So it was a small blip and I’m stronger for it. Novovax only became available in February of this year in NZ. Otherwise I would have gotten it last year so I could have kept working. Pfizer is what was pushed on everyone and getting Pfizer was a line I would not cross.
No I’m good, I’m not cornered into being a victim. I have chosen to navigate my current situation in this way.

Hello H2O

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
If I were a spike protein
For some reason, the song, 'If I were a rich man' came to mind... :-D

Ya ba dibba dibba dibba dibba dibba dibba dum
All day long I'd biddy biddy bum
I wouldn't have to work hard
Ya ba dibba dibba dibba dibba dibba dibba dum
If I were a biddy biddy spike
Idle-diddle-didle-didle protein.🎼🎸

Sorry :whistle:
Back to your regularly scheduled program...
PS - good on ya' gottathink. Pulling for you...

jcsmalz

Padawan Learner
@Gaby

I'm thinking that even though the mRNA has changed the cellular function in vaxxed individuals that this entire protocol would still benefit someone post Vax.

Do you have any thoughts on this? Is there anything you would leave out? Is there anything else that can be done?

My girlfriend has agreed to use the protocol because she took the first shot for her job despite the fact that she has a history of blood clots; they gave it to her anyway.

Thank you in advance for your thoughts 🥰

Gaby

SuperModerator
FOTCM Member
Here's a nice study with hydrogen peroxide :

In a recent study, over 4,000 patients and 89 healthcare staff of a hospital in Ghana used hydrogen peroxide on a daily basis during the peak season of Covid-19 season (April 2021 - Dec 2021). None of the 4,000+ patients got Covid-19. None of the 89 staff got Covid-19, except one who discontinued the use of hydrogen peroxide! [1] In another hospital during the same period, out of 424 staff who were fully vaccinated, 34 used hydrogen peroxide and did not develop Covid-19, but 53 didn't use hydrogen peroxide and developed Covid-19. This is statistically significant. Out of the 78 unvaccinated staff, 23 used hydrogen peroxide and none of them got Covid-19. Of the remaining 55 unvaccinated who did not use hydrogen peroxide, 35 got Covid-19. This is statistically significant. These results suggest that even vaccines are not as effective as hydrogen peroxide in the prevention of Covid-19.

The Covid-19 virus (SARS-Cov-2) and other respiratory viruses invade our body through the nose and the mouth. This study shows for the first time that we can stop and kill these viruses in the mouth and nose before they invade deeper into our lungs and the blood stream to cause severe clinical symptoms using hydrogen peroxide.
This study shows that 1% hydrogen peroxide mouth wash and gargle, and 0.5% hydrogen peroxide for nasal cavity rinse (2-3 large drops per nostril) once daily was enough to significantly reduce the risks of Covid-19. [1] The table below from the report summarizes part of the results. In the video below, we have discussed and explained the significance of this study, including safety issues of hydrogen peroxide: Expert Panel Discussion : Hydrogen peroxide in the prevention of Covid-19

Read more at http://orthomolecular.org/resources/omns/v18n18.shtml

Top Bottom