Health Protocol for Mandatory Coronavirus Vaccination

Hi Candice, thanks for the info about Covid 19 and cholesterol. I too found out that my cholesterol was very high in January (LDL), but luckily low triglycerides. Looks like your doing all the right things, hope you are feeling better for it.
Tried running recently and felt out of breath which isn't usual, so I know what you mean about the feeling of breathlessness. I've lost weight recently too and feel loads better after going back to a lower carb diet with lots of fresh fruit and veg, I found mixed salads with plenty of herbs like basil, coriander and parsley help energy levels alot, plus gut health.

Also apparently black garlic extract is good for healthy cholesterol levels, as well as plant sterols.
I've also been eating oat bran and oats for beta glucan ,and apparently the fibre in this helps remove cholesterol from the bloodstream, as somehow the body needs to pull fats from the bloodstream to help digest it, although I'm no expert.. And oatbran is relatively low in carb. And more mushrooms in general, some of which contain beta glucan for heart health, like shitake and portobello when I can (well cooked is important for portabelllo apparently). Also reishi is high in beta glucan as well as other medicinal mushrooms, I've got this powder and use in drinks etc.

Been eating leaner cuts of meat and also eat decent quality salmon more often, use more olive oil now and avocado oil instead of too much ghee or fats that are too high in saturates, hope this is the right thing to do but it's difficult to know exactly.. Anyway all the best 👍

Just be careful about oxalates in all those salads and veggies.!See this post in thread 'Health Protocol for Mandatory Coronavirus Vaccination' for example:

Just be careful about oxalates in all those salads and veggies.!See this post in thread 'Health Protocol for Mandatory Coronavirus Vaccination' for example:

Thanks for the link, had a read, been looking at oxylate charts for veggies.. I do use ones that contain low oxalates anyhow like raddish, carrot, cucumber, asparagus, celery, broccoli, cabbage, spring onion, lettuces stuff like that. Nothing too starchy or stodgy lol.
Although found out that basil is relatively high in oxalates..
I do eat alot of meat along side it though, sometimes salmon.
Also was thinking as long as some herbs containing oxalates are used in smaller amounts, (and they are pretty strong too so I don't need to use too much), then it's probably okay ? Just love herbs, they're wonderful.. Some of them do have very good health benefits from what i know, antiviral, antinflammitory antibacteral etc, and they are high in antioxidant too.. Very medicinal. Possibly some of the benefits of using some of these herbs outweigh the down sides .. (As long as its in moderation). Am open to being totally wrong about this:)

Really love making a salad that's got a little bit of everything so no one thing overloads, sometimes fruits mixed with veg/herbs, (have done this for years and definitely noticed having more energy and an all round better sense of well being when i make the effort to do it regularly. .) And mostly alongside meat.

Sometimes haven't been able to stick to it and really notice the difference, i just don't feel as good in general, found it improves gut health as fresh fruit and veg from what I know also contain enzymes that aid digestion and soluble fibre to feed good bacteria. But i really do notice a massive difference and improvement in gut health when eating them, really helps to clean out (sorry lol:)) . It must be different for everyone through..

I do feel concerned about cutting out too many food groups though, would probably have to take more supplements and this doesn't seem great either, been trying to get stuff in a more natural state, but could be wrong again.. As the state we are in isn't really that natural so maybe we just need to make some compromises, like taking more supplements etc.
And say if consumed as part of a balanced diet, maybe eating certain foods along side veg containing oxalates, like foods that are higher in calcium, (eg bone broth), could help. (Apparently calcium binds to oxylates before they cause kidney stones) . I feel like cutting out too many foods (unless its necessary) may stop from having their benefits too, and somehow it depends on the way we eat them also. But this is very vague I know, would have to do a lot more research. I am goin to pay more attention to the oxylate content now though, the article really surprised me, didn't realise just how bad they were. Nice one :)

Hi @Happy Poo.

What helped the most for me was bone broth, intermittent fasting, niacin, cutting down on butter & bacon😭, and introducing tobacco. In fact it really was the tobacco that caused the dramatic weight loss, which I never was looking to lose but happened over night just like the initial weight gain.

I still eat everything else the same, I don't tolerate oats well and recently found out I don't tolerate garlic or onion well either, they were triggering my interstitial cystitis which had disappeared in 2017 but recently reappeared. I eat veggies like bok choy, cabbage, carrot and radish that are low in oxalates with meat like pork mince or chicken, lots of bone broth, some rice and local fruit that helps calm the IC, and sometimes egg or fish. It's a very Asian diet which I'm used to eating. I'd eat more beef but it's incredibly expensive in my country.

For me what could have been the trigger was going from being a vegan for many years straight into a high fat paleo diet too quickly, maybe there was oxalate dumping because I used to make vegetable juices with beets (high in oxalates) and I used to eat tofu and sweet potato (also high in oxalates). I'd also been previously living in a house with a mold problem. I do remember having stomach issues with the higher fat but I got supplements to help with it but then covid hit, which I think was just one extra element in activating the inflammation.

It's really important to get rid of any inflammation in the body, may that be from a food source, environmental (toxins), spike protein etc. And it appears that we all react differently to these triggers too, for example like I'd noted my boyfriend was living in the exact same house and eating the same food and got covid at the same time but no issues. He does really well with high fat and I do well with intermittent fasting, moderate fat and some fruit 🤷‍♀️.

I also do not know if I had high cholesterol because once the xanth appeared I did not want to go to the doctor because they were being incredibly militant at that time and I did not want to deal with the mask nazis so I convinced myself I could heal myself. I tried a gazillion things until they stopped growing and flattened, I will state again it is just a hypothesis of mine that they are related to my covid infection which lasted for weeks prior and the new information about spike protein being related to an increase in cholesterol, and that spike protein triggers inflammation.

Hi @Happy Poo.

What helped the most for me was bone broth, intermittent fasting, niacin, cutting down on butter & bacon😭, and introducing tobacco. In fact it really was the tobacco that caused the dramatic weight loss, which I never was looking to lose but happened over night just like the initial weight gain.

I still eat everything else the same, I don't tolerate oats well and recently found out I don't tolerate garlic or onion well either, they were triggering my interstitial cystitis which had disappeared in 2017 but recently reappeared. I eat veggies like bok choy, cabbage, carrot and radish that are low in oxalates with meat like pork mince or chicken, lots of bone broth, some rice and local fruit that helps calm the IC, and sometimes egg or fish. It's a very Asian diet which I'm used to eating. I'd eat more beef but it's incredibly expensive in my country.

For me what could have been the trigger was going from being a vegan for many years straight into a high fat paleo diet too quickly, maybe there was oxalate dumping because I used to make vegetable juices with beets (high in oxalates) and I used to eat tofu and sweet potato (also high in oxalates). I'd also been previously living in a house with a mold problem. I do remember having stomach issues with the higher fat but I got supplements to help with it but then covid hit, which I think was just one extra element in activating the inflammation.

It's really important to get rid of any inflammation in the body, may that be from a food source, environmental (toxins), spike protein etc. And it appears that we all react differently to these triggers too, for example like I'd noted my boyfriend was living in the exact same house and eating the same food and got covid at the same time but no issues. He does really well with high fat and I do well with intermittent fasting, moderate fat and some fruit 🤷‍♀️.

I also do not know if I had high cholesterol because once the xanth appeared I did not want to go to the doctor because they were being incredibly militant at that time and I did not want to deal with the mask nazis so I convinced myself I could heal myself. I tried a gazillion things until they stopped growing and flattened, I will state again it is just a hypothesis of mine that they are related to my covid infection which lasted for weeks prior and the new information about spike protein being related to an increase in cholesterol, and that spike protein triggers inflammation.
You sound very healthy lol! :D I had Covid last September pretty bad, so you never know, could be something to do with that. At least we know about it though, and can do something about it.. It's great to share and read stuff here. Thanks for sharing that ❤ I'm always taking as many antinflammitory as possible, hopefully it does something. . :)

You sound very healthy lol! :D
Well when I was vegan I thought I was healthy, everything green and fresh but in fact it was terrible for me, so I mean it's all relative. I would not have the IC or xanth if I was indeed healthy. It's taken many years and a step by step scientific approach of eliminating what works and what does not. I'm also lucky that I have never had food addictions so eliminating certain foods is easy for me but I still enjoy what I eat. Intermittent fasting was also easy because I often skipped breakfast anyway lol. My biggest hurdle has always been exercise so that's where I need to focus as I'm not consistent. My suggestion to you is to not try changing too many things at first, try something and observe and so on. Even if it's just one change but you're consistent this will eventually just become a new part of your life. I wish you well on your health journey ❤️

Just a heads-up, that that might too much on a regular basis and without supervision. Not even lupus patients take 400 mg consistently and all the time. One thing is to do a protocol for some reason, another thing is to have extra protection. But I find 400 mg every day too much. One to two times a week sounds more like it.
Hi Gaby. I make my own hydroxychloroquine so it is in liquid form. How much should I take? Usually I take it whenever I am going into town or being around people.
Many thanks x

Hi Gaby. I make my own hydroxychloroquine so it is in liquid form. How much should I take? Usually I take it whenever I am going into town or being around people.
Many thanks x
Well, you can save it for the next pandemic and/or protocol. Use other natural methods instead, and leave this one for special occasions. A visit to town doesn't sound that high risk to me. I lived immersed in the worst of the COVID-19 era and I didn't need it myself most of the time with so many other things I was doing. The COVID vaccine program is officially closed. People get a little break until the next one.

Well, you can save it for the next pandemic and/or protocol. Use other natural methods instead, and leave this one for special occasions. A visit to town doesn't sound that high risk to me. I lived immersed in the worst of the COVID-19 era and I didn't need it myself most of the time with so many other things I was doing. The COVID vaccine program is officially closed. People get a little break until the next one.
Thank you. I am taking pure alternatives as part of my ART protocol. They all come from superior sources via Ki Science. And only recently (together with my long overdue jaw cleanse/dental operations) was i finally able to clear the Covid 19 Sars 2 respiratory virus which had seriously hampered my breathing since 2019 to date. Which is a tremendous relief and huge upgrade to my quality of life now. Though I am still avoiding stairs and hills where possible atm until their Hocl can heal the lung scarring via the nebulizer. Also due to the high summer heat/humidity reaching up to 50 degrees!
So when we do need to take hydrochloraquine again what would be the best liquid dosage?

in ireland the ammount of people catching covid has increased in the last 10 days or so - tourist season here and quite crowded in places - im hearing about alot of fellow trad musicians whove gone down with it and tested positive for covid. Upper respiratory fevers sweating - quite a nasty dose it seems - personally I am so glad im on the supplemental protocols -thanks every one for your input -
for the time being Im steeping back from playing sessions in overly crowded pubs - the widespread drunkeness is another contributory factor -alot of people dont seem to take care of themselves who frequent those places !!
be safe one and all 🙏👍

Back
Top Bottom