Hepatitis C

Esote

Dagobah Resident
Hi there,
Anybody here who knows something worth it about hepatitis C ?
And about the new official treatment, a very expensive one.
What would be an alternative ?
Wondering about viruses in general and this one in particular...
Thanks for any insight !

Hi Esote
An alternative would be vitamine C high dose (3- 6 g), liposomal form or intaveinously, efficient in all virus infections.
Vitamin C and polio -- Sott.net
Flu, Viruses, and Vitamin C Megadoses: A Personal Statement -- Sott.net
From The clinical impact of vitamin C: Personal experience from a physician -- Sott.net :
The validation and enormous importance of much of this test tube research came from the work of Frederick Klenner, MD in North Carolina. His clinical experience demonstrated how vitamin C was just as effective in the body as in the test tube in neutralizing or negating the toxic impact of whatever toxin the patient was exposed to. Snake venom, heavy metals, pesticides, cyanide, alcohol, carbon monoxide were all neutralized. The results that Dr. Klenner reported with infections were also astounding, as vitamin C, properly administered, proved to be the ultimate virucidal agent, curing all acute viral infections. These viral infections remain incurable by the standard approaches of modern medicine today.

Thank you nature and Foxx for your replies.
Vitamin C and Iodine might be much better and cheaper than the chemical treatment about hepatitis C.
I'll dig into these subjects...
Viruses are a weird phenomenon !

Yes, viruses are a strange phenomenon. Laura gave recommended books on the virus-human link. I hope I will be able to read it, and see the bigger picture.

About hepatitis, is it an acute or chronic one? If acute, I read that vit C IV works very well. i didn't see something about chronic hepatitis and it worths digging it. I hope you'll find. The topic is interesting.

Thank you nature and Foxx for your replies.
Vitamin C and Iodine might be much better and cheaper than the chemical treatment about hepatitis C.
I'll dig into these subjects...
Viruses are a weird phenomenon !
I would be very careful about using iodine. If you have acute hepatitis C taking small amounts of iodine can actually give more energy to the virus itself. If you decide to "nuke" the virus with high dose of iodine it may produce heavy detox symptoms putting more load on the liver. So I wouldn't recommend taking iodine if you are in the acute phase.

Chemical treatments are VERY expensive and VERY toxic so it might not be a good idea either.

If you have chronic hepatitis c I would recommend low carb anti-inflammatory diet with no or very little alcohol (you don't want to have fatty liver), liver detox (coffee enemas, drinking/injecting Quinton water, fasting), liver protection and support (for example, milk thistle) and support of the immune system (vitamin C, autohemotherapy).

Look up Ozone treatment. Apparently ozone can cure pretty much anything! It's not widely available, because (((they))) want to keep it a secret... I have no experience on it, beside i used to drink ozonated water some years ago. There's a lot of mis-info regarding ozone, so it's hard to say what is true and what is not.

Someone in my family did the expensive treatment to get rid of Hepatitis C. But trying some alternatives would be a good idea I think. It seems a significant number of people in their mid 50's have this disease, at least as evidenced in the US by our family and friends.

I would be very careful about using iodine. If you have acute hepatitis C taking small amounts of iodine can actually give more energy to the virus itself. If you decide to "nuke" the virus with high dose of iodine it may produce heavy detox symptoms putting more load on the liver. So I wouldn't recommend taking iodine if you are in the acute phase.

Chemical treatments are VERY expensive and VERY toxic so it might not be a good idea either.

If you have chronic hepatitis c I would recommend low carb anti-inflammatory diet with no or very little alcohol (you don't want to have fatty liver), liver detox (coffee enemas, drinking/injecting Quinton water, fasting), liver protection and support (for example, milk thistle) and support of the immune system (vitamin C, autohemotherapy).

Great advices Altair, thank you. It's about chronic hepatitis c.
Iodine, or may be ozone as proposed by Iahje, are not that easy nor safe treatments so far.
Diet and vitamin C are a must do anyway...

Someone in my family did the expensive treatment to get rid of Hepatitis C. But trying some alternatives would be a good idea I think. It seems a significant number of people in their mid 50's have this disease, at least as evidenced in the US by our family and friends.

The new treatment to get rid of Hepatitis C is really very expensive. People who did it say that there is very little side effects if any, and after three months the virus is gone, as far as I know.
Now, is it very toxic ? The problem is, besides the cost, that there is not enough background I guess.
I didn't find yet clear enough studies for me, about the anti viral molecules used in the chemical treatment...

Many people might be infected by this virus, not knowing it.
Some of them will never understand how they got it, once it is evidenced. Others will never get it even with direct contacts with the virus...

If I were you I would begin a autohemorhterapy treatment. Gabi just wrote an excellent article on SOTT:
Autohemotherapy - Re-Activating Your Body's Natural Capacity To Heal -- Sott.net

It would be easy enough to either learn to withdraw and reinject your blood yourself, or teach someone else to do that. You would inject 10cc of your own blood once a week with minimal or no side effects as long as you follow an aseptic technique.

Thanks for the link nicklebleu. Interesting !
Would it work on chronic hepatitis C, its infection coming from blood ?
May be Gabi could answer about this...

Thank you Gaby for your reply.
Then it means that it would not be wise to give it a try, there is too much uncertainty, as it seems quite antagonist...

Thank you Gaby for your reply.
Then it means that it would not be wise to give it a try, there is too much uncertainty, as it seems quite antagonist...

Well, Gaby mentioned the herpes virus in her article, for example. It also circulates in the blood, and hemotherapy seems to work very well. Given the "vaccine-like" effect that hemotherapy has, it maye be worth it to look more into it, if you find a willing professional. At least there doesn't seem to be any side effects. But maybe you should try to do a bit more research before, in France.

There is also this: Therapy to Remove Harmful Substances from Blood | Asahi Kasei Medical Co., Ltd. (but I wonder if haemotherapy doesn't work even better, because IMO, removing everything from the blood before reinjecting it kind of defeats the purpose)

And, violet light seems to have a lot of potential (but I've never tried it myself, so I wouldn't know for sure)

How can light kill viruses?
A study by Kong-Thon Tsen of Arizona State University along with researchers at Johns Hopkins University shows how strong blasts of visible light from a low-power laser can kill viruses. The laser technique appears to be more successful than other methods at killing viruses, while also posing less harm to healthy tissue.

In their study, the researchers blasted a virus with a quick pulse of purple laser light. The laser, which only shines for 100 femtoseconds (a femtosecond is one millionth of a billionth of a second), causes the virus's capsid (its outer shell) to vibrate and become damaged. Essentially, the virus becomes "deactivated" while the area around the virus remains unharmed. The treatment doesn't cause viruses to mutate either, which is a problem in other virus treatments and can lead to viral resistance.

While the treatment is still in testing, it presents an array of potential applications. Serious diseases like HIV/AIDS and hepatitis could be blasted with laser light. Scientists could cleanse blood samples of viruses and other pathogens, making them safer to handle. Scientists could also combine the laser therapy with current blood dialysis treatments. In that case, blood would be cycled out of a patient's body, lasers could eliminate any pathogens in the blood and the blood would be cycled back in.

There might not be any research available, but given that it has been shown to be helpful in many infectious diseases and that generally the side effects are minimal I personally would be giving it a try. But you might want to do your own research and come to your own conclusion.

Back
Top Bottom