Hint Hint - Georgie ain't leaving?

Ruth said:
Hi Anart, I like to play a little 'game' with the PTB, called the game of prediction. I suppose you could call it an STS form of reverse psychology. If I predict something really, really bad is going to happen and it doesn't that may mean that because I have actually said something about it (before it happens), the PTB now cant LET it happen. If they do, it will appear as if someone has been correct in their predictions and knows what they are talking about and they would rather that wasn't the case.

I have found that the price of being wrong when making predictions of gloom and doom all the time, is very cheap. The price of being right and saying nothing about it is extrodinarily high! So Id rather be wrong than right when dealing with what I think may be 4d sts or it's 3d links.
I do this prediction game as well but I rarely write or publish my predictions anywhere. Do you think that simply imagining or talking about certain scenarios has the same effect as, for example, posting them here? My guess is that documented, public predictions about PTB-induced nasty events carry much more weight in the sense that the prediction is documented as predating the (potential) event.

Maybe the moderators could start a new forum topic for such predictions? I know some predictions are scattered around the SOTT forums and in Casschat in different places and in different contexts. There are also a number of sessions with the C's where predictions and possible future PTB behavior are discussed. If predictions were aggregated under one forum topic, people could post potential scenarios, and then others could add variations and expand upon the ideas. Just a thought...:)

Justin said:
Maybe the moderators could start a new forum topic for such predictions? I know some predictions are scattered around the SOTT forums and in Casschat in different places and in different contexts. There are also a number of sessions with the C's where predictions and possible future PTB behavior are discussed. If predictions were aggregated under one forum topic, people could post potential scenarios, and then others could add variations and expand upon the ideas. Just a thought...:)
Hi,
I don’t know the exact quote from the top of my head but I recall the C’s saying that the future is always open. So, given the fact that the future is open, imo one should aspire to do the work rather than trying to predict what is going to happen. I mean… if the future is open, what is there to predict?
Just some thoughts…
Nina

knowledge_of_self said:
Hi,
I don’t know the exact quote from the top of my head but I recall the C’s saying that the future is always open. So, given the fact that the future is open, imo one should aspire to do the work rather than trying to predict what is going to happen. I mean… if the future is open, what is there to predict?
Just some thoughts…
Nina
Nina,
I was thinking along the lines that making predictions may have some influence on the possible futures. Predictions are easy to make and the price of being wrong is nothing (except the time taken to think of it and write it). I do think that the future is open and that devoting much time to focusing on the future and potential future scenarios is not particularly helpful in the work.

Justin

When I was little, I used to suffer from nightmares. I discovered eventually that if I would parade all my nightmare fears in my mind's eye, and go through the gamut of feelings before I feel asleep, the nightmares would not come, and my dreams would even be pleasant. If I went to sleep thinking only good thoughts, there would be more often than not, horrific nightmares.

It may be that there is negative energy feeding these events, and if we personally own our part (as opposed to being thrown about willy nilly by it), we may drain the collective power pack that feeds these events. I mean there are hundreds of ways a disastrous future can come about, and we cannot ponder them all.

Maybe there is a general energy or probability signature that encompasses all those undesirable futures. Maybe by bringing it up as the essence behind all the particular forms it will diffuse the temporal charge, so to speak.

I just had to add the following which comes within the context of the Declaration of Independence, the relevant part of which is quoted below: But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.
Historical Background
On July 2, 1776, in Philadelphia, the Continental Congress adopted the resolution, introduced by Richard Henry Lee and John Adams, which actually declared independence from Great Britain. [It declared, in part, ``that these United Colonies are, and of right ought to be, free and independent states, that they are absolved from all allegiance to the British Crown, and that all political connection between them and the state of Great Britain is, and ought to be, totally dissolved.'' The Declaration, which explained why the Colonies (now States) declared their independence, was adopted by the Continental Congress July 4, 1776. The leading draftsman was Thomas Jefferson, assisted by John Adams, Benjamin Franklin, Robert R. Livingston, and Roger Sherman.] The text follows below.

The Declaration of Independence of the Thirteen Colonies
In CONGRESS, July 4, 1776

The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen united States of America,

When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness. That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed.

But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.

knowledge_of_self said:
Hi,

Nina
Everything!

If a person can 'predict' one possible future and stop it from happening or at least change its expression in some way, then that stops that particular future from happening. It is a form of 'exposure' of 4D sts's plans by bringing these ideas to peoples awareness. Even if its just the LIKELYHOOD of something happening - this may be enough to stop it.

Of course, if you're going to play this 'game' then you have to present as small or confusing a 'target' as possible. You only have to look at what happens to people who do a 'reveal' on STS to know that big targets are the most easily 'hit' by sts.

Some may say that taking on our 'esteemed' STS leaders is a lot of work indeed. And that a person always has a choice to work for them (STS) and against others; or FOR everyone and against no-one. This is the choice that I see as the most important one for people, at the moment. Maybe it isn't everyones 'choice of choice', but there you go. Its a unique opportunity.

I think this Signs News Item, found here: "Bush Says Brother Would Make Great President" is a very likely answer to the question this forum has been debating.

One can be reassured that Jeb is a signatory of that wonderfully prophetic document, "Project For A New American Century." Anybody that is naiive enough to think that our current reality is an accident of terrorism, should read this document, or skim it. It's all spelled out in black and white. They have no fear, they tell you up front they are going to destroy the country and the world.

Oh, by the way, as a past Florida resident, I can assure all that Jeb has devastated the state of Florida, and we can be assured that he will continue his brother's legacy for the nation. Only, Jeb has a lot more brains.

One example, examine the condition of the Florida Dept. Children and Families. This state organization that is responsible for helping the children and families of the state that need help the very most (like orphans, families destroyed by poverty, illness, drugs, homelessness, etc.; victims of child abuse, victims of spouse abuse, etc.) has almost no money, and is totally unable to fulfill it's role--it's so bad off that it's almost worse than nothing. It's an empty shell. Welcome to the future. Meanwhile, the good upper middle class and wealthy of the state can rest assured that they pay their meager percentage of the state's "regressive taxes," and are doing their level moral best to help those truly in need (exponentially worse off than they)--the state is taking care of it--their hands and consciences are clean--in fact, they are blank slates.

Another example would be "No Child Left Behind." Schools that used to have funds for tutors and assistants to help native Spanish speaking children learning English (ESOL), no longer have such funds. Such children aren't left behind, they are totally ignored and bypassed like human refuse. Schools that are located in wealthy areas and have a better tax base and more money for better teachers, facilities, books and equipment score higher in the standardized tests and so recieve yet more money. While, schools that are in areas that are poor, with a low tax base, and lower teacher pay, worse facilities, less equipment--that are filled with predominately minority students--blacks, hispanics, etc.--score worse on the standardized tests and have their funding reduced. It's called the law of the jungle, survival of the fittest. One must admire the psychopath talent for coming up for catchy phrases that mean the opposite of what they say.

Two quotes, first the C's: "All is lessons"

Second Morpheus: "Whatever happens, happens, and couldn't have happened any other way."

I've taken a healthy dose of apathy when it comes to who's in power, who's "running" and who gets
"elected" simply because i don't believe they are democratic elections, period. The basic ponerology of the system is the problem, not the individuals, and until that is addressed poverty, education, health care, all will suffer as these are not on the agenda of the pathocratic.

It may be helpful for people that are "waking up" to see how things are done. First, one can suggest that a person look into the true condition of the State of Florida, if we start hearing Jeb's name repeated ad neauseaum. Why would we want this guy when Florida is so bad off? It might make someone think. By the way, those with money are leaving the state in droves to escape the hurricane vulnerability--not about to lessen thanks to global warming--and insurance companies are dumping customers big time as well. I'm sure that Jeb is dealing aggressively with that problem. After the masterful way that the federal government protected the well being of the residents of New Orleans, one can't imagine why people in Florida would fear another monster hurricane?

Another example, is to point out the obsequious way that the process is begun,
George Bush said:
"I would like to see Jeb run at some point in time, but I have no idea if that's his intention or not," Bush said in an interview with Florida reporters, according to an account on the St Petersburg Times website.
The president said he had "pushed him fairly hard about what he intends to do," but Jeb has not said.
"I have no idea what he's going to do. I've asked him that question myself. I truly don't think he knows," Bush said.
Again, it might help to point out the process of how Jeb, a non-Florida resident, appeared out of nowhere to become the Governor of the State, and now, suddenly out of nowhere, we get a THIRD Bush presented to us as the best possible candidate for President of the country, after the first two have almost run the country into the ground. It might cause one that is asleep to ponder.

So what business did the Governor of the State of Florida have signing the "Project for the New American Century?" Does the welfare of the military industrial complex fit within his constituency? There are no big military contractors in the state; there's hardly any heavy industry in the state. There are Lots of Waitresses and Bartenders; it's no accident, Florida is the prototype for: Life in the Bush Economy: Fat Drunk and Broke The state has almost the lowest wages in the country and virtually NO unions (remember what Unions were?).

You know what my first thought was when I saw the bust ... it was of a painting that hitler had commisioned of himself decked out in plate armor ...

About Georgie leaving, for what it's worth, all the reading I've done for my Channel Watch experiment has yielded a note of interest from two sources now that claim that both Bush and Cheney will be indicted (apparently, impeachment is too lame, they're supposed to go down on evidence of real crimes), which, if true, would lend credence to the "warm water" idea of someone else stepping in to lock down the country. BTW, at least one of these sources confirms the rumor we've heard from alternative news sites that Rove has already been served.

It sure would set the stage nicely, wouldn't it? The White House gang gets arrested, the 70% who disapprove of them feel all vindicated and joyful, and some "savior" steps in, which rocks most of them back to sleep. Of course, the Channel Watch exercise is about spotting disinfo in channelings, but channeling is loaded with "hooks" of truth and some mild predictions of future events that have to come true plausibly in order to keep the hooks in. The question is, are such indictments really coming (which would make the channeled sources look great), or are predictions of such intended simply to reassure, lower the guards, dissuade from action, disempower those who swallow the messages whole?

Several of these dodgy sources are pretty openly saying now that this will be the "year of revelations" that wake a lot of people up -- of course, it's suspected by us watchers that these "revelations" of misconduct, if they surface, will go only far enough to sink the current administration, leaving the important core lies unquestioned and protected, setting the stage for the next big lurch downward into the abyss, the next tightening of the noose, the next crank of the knob on the burner under this pot of hot water we're in.

I wrote:
<< BTW, at least one of these sources confirms the rumor we've heard from alternative news sites that Rove has already been served. >>

So much for the accuracy of that "higher source." It's an apparently direct contradiction of the truth. Rove will not be prosecuted in the Plame case: http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/06/13/rove.cia/index.html

I've heard commentary already (on conservative radio, to boot) that Fitzgerald showed "remarkable deference" and even "assistance" to Rove, to let him off, and that whenever the investigation got anywhere near Cheney, it "stopped on a dime."

With the choice to stage the Zarqawi killing, and now this, maybe we're seeing the beginning of what the PTB can really do, PR-wise, when they get desperate. I'd be surprised if the shenanigans take any pause for a while.

Well, it's seven months later now and it might interesting to see what kind of speculation about Bush's future sounds more reasonable now. The Libby trial is heating up. Looks like he'd love to cook Rove, who is supposedly the culprit that Libby is being sacrificed to protect. Cheney was very abrupt and his usual bilious self when interviewed on CNN yesterday, refusing to speak about the trial because he may be called as a witness. He also basically said, "screw everybody and their opinions, we are escalating the Iraq war," so clearly there is some other plan going on there. New Mexico state legislature is talking about impeachment of Bush andCheney, hoping to pass it to the national House of Reps.

Basically, if the admin can't keep the lid on this boiling-over mess of scandals, which will be even harder now with Democrats controlling congress and fewer people afraid to speak up, the "implosion followed by savior" scenario could still happen, OSIT.

AdPop said:
Basically, if the admin can't keep the lid on this boiling-over mess of scandals, which will be even harder now with Democrats controlling congress and fewer people afraid to speak up, the "implosion followed by savior" scenario could still happen, OSIT.
What about assassination followed by implosion? :o

Justin said:
knowledge_of_self wrote:

Hi,
Just some thoughts…
Nina

Nina,
I was thinking along the lines that making predictions may have some influence on the possible futures. Predictions are easy to make and the price of being wrong is nothing (except the time taken to think of it and write it). I do think that the future is open and that devoting much time to focusing on the future and potential future scenarios is not particularly helpful in the work.

Justin
Yes. Prediction can become a vice. In terms of an indulgence or fantasy. It could be a great distraction from the work. having said that after reading http://www.bullnotbull(dot)com/blog/?p=93 (reader predictions for 2007) that a sott prediction forum would also be interesting. Budhists warn of the dangers of indulging in fantasy. Further if you predict a negative event there is always the danger that you might find yourself wanting it to happen in order to prove your hypothesis. you enter into the realm of 'anticipation'.
As for Bush, I agree with Cyre2067
Cyre2067 said:
The basic ponerology of the system is the problem

Back
Top Bottom