Holistic Doctors being murdered?

angelburst29

The Living Force
MD found murdered inside Florida home - this makes 6 in 30 days 5 still missing
MD found murdered inside Florida home - This makes 6 in 30 days, 5 still missing -- Sott.net

Five holistic health doctors including Doctor James Jeffrey Bradstreet, have been reported as being found dead in the past four weeks with five more holistic doctors who have gone missing - after alleged encounters with Federal agencies (privatized) which might have been connected to the FDA.

I've been looking for additional information, other than what was given in the article, of a possible connection between the Doctor's, their deaths and possible activities. Four of the Doctor's were practicing in Florida.

I came across a video that seemed interesting, after reading the description and some of the comments below it but was skeptical when I noticed the presenter was named, "Professor Doom1." Sounded like another (disinfo) Daboo7 creation?

After viewing the 27 minute video, I may have judged, "the book by it's cover?" Some of the information sounds viable and there may be some truth - to the claims put forth in the video? Dr. James Bradstreet seems to figure prominently with his work in autism. Information points to Nagalase being inserted into vaccines - blocking natural Gc Macrophage Activating Factor (GcMAF) and damaging the human immune system.

Explosive: The real reason Holistic Doctors are being killed and vanishing!
_

Everyone is wondering why these holistic and alternative physicians are getting knocked off. Apparently, according to this video,
"GcMAF is a naturally occurring process in the human body. It starts off as a Gc protein. The Gc protein in an absolutely healthy human being will create its own, natural Gc Macrophage Activating Factor (GcMAF) to help protect the human immune system."

"What is being found by these doctors is that something is being introduced into the human body that is called Nagalase.
This Nagalase protein is this:
"Nagalase is a protein made by all cancer cells and viruses (HIV, hepatitis B, hepatitis C, influenza, herpes, Epstein-Barr virus, and others).

Nagalase causes immunodeficiency. Nagalase blocks production of GcMAF, thus preventing the immune system from doing its job."

"There is something that is being introduced into the human body that is causing this Nagalase to block the naturally occurring production of GcMAF."

There is a cure in Europe called GcMAF that is "highly illegal" and prohibited by the FDA in America.

"Since the GcMAF naturally occurs in the body but it's being inhibited by the introduction of Nagalase protein blocker. There is a product that is being worked on in Europe that has been blocked and is highly illegal in the United States to use because the FDA and the pharmaceutical companies want it kept out of the United States and it goes by the exact same name as the naturally occurring GcMAF. that occurs in your body. So what they were finding is that this GcMAF treatment product, which is being created, actually was reversing autism, reversing tumors, shrinking tumors, curing cancers... that's what they were finding."

GcMAF for the treatment of cancer, autism, inflammation, viral and bacterial disease
_http://www.faim.org/autism/gcmaf-treatment-cancer-autism-inflammation-viral-bacterial-disease.html

Human GcMAF, otherwise known as Vitamin D binding protein macrophage activating factor, holds great promise in the treatment of various illnesses including cancer, autism, chronic fatigue and possibly Parkinson's. Since 1990, 59 research papers have been published on GcMAF, 20 of these pertaining to the treatment of cancer. 46 of these papers can be accessed through the GcMAF web site.

GcMAF is a vital part of our immune system which does not work without it; and is part of our blood. GcMAF stimulates the macrophage element of the immune system to destroy cancer cells. It also blocks the supply of nutrients to cancer cells by stopping blood vessel development to the site (anti-angiogenesis). Cancer cells are weakened and starved, making them more vulnerable to attack by the GcMAF stimulated macrophage system. Research has shown macrophage activation and stopping diseased blood vessel development can also help in various neurological diseases such as Parkinson's, Alzheimer's, rheumatoid arthritis, inflammatory conditions, and diabetic retinopathy.

In the case of autism, Dr. James Bradstreet has so far treated 1,100 patients with GcMAF with an 85% response rate. His results show a bell curve response with 15% of the patients showing total eradication of symptoms and 15% showing no response.

In addition, experimental and clinical evidence confirms that GcMAF shows multiple powerful anti-cancer effects that have significant therapeutical impact on most tumors including breast, prostate, and kidney. GcMAF is created in the body by the release of two sugar molecules from a GcProtein molecule.

However, tumors release an enzyme known as Nagalase. Nagalase degrades GcProtein to the point it is unable to become GcMAF. Since GcMAF only lives for about a week in the body, without continuous conversion of GcProtein the stores of GcMAF are depleted rapidly in the presence of Nagalase. However, Nagalase can only destroy GcProtein and not GcMAF. Thus the introduction of external GcMAF through injection into the body has been shown to be effective.

GcMAF has no side effects of its own, but in under 10% of cases the immune system, which will be rebuilt in just three weeks, can produce considerable side effects in autistic children. The treatment consists of an injection with a tiny diabetic sized syringe once a week. The duration depends on the severity of the disease. Research also reveals that in cancer cases that are stage I and II, the success rate approaches 90% inside 6 months. Nagalase and immune system levels can be measured in the blood and thus offer a marker for cancer and other diseases.

In conclusion, GcMAF restores the energetic balance in the cell. Cancer cells driven by sugar metabolism become healthy oxygen driven cells, so tumor cells no longer behave as parasitic organisms. GcMAF stimulates macrophages to consume the cancer cells and cells invaded by viruses. This stimulation of the immune system and the anti-angiogenetic effect surrounding the tumor is beneficial in cancer and several neurological disorders like autism, chronic fatigue, Parkinson's, and Alzheimer's, and it is available to the general public.

Dr. Bradstreet, Nagalase, and the Viral Issue in Autism
_Dr. Bradstreet, Nagalase, and the Viral Issue in Autism

In the past months Dr. Bradstreet has become interested in nagalese, which he describes as an enzyme "produced by cancer cells and viruses." He thinks it unlikely that children with autism have undiagnosed cancers, and thus suspicion falls on a viral etiology. Dr. Bradstreet writes, "Viruses make the nagalese enzyme as part of their attachment proteins. It serves to get the virus into the cell and also decreases the body's immune reaction to the virus-thereby increasing the odds of viral survival."

Further on Dr. Bradstreet writes, "It is reasonable and likely that the nature of the immune dysfunction and the frequently observed autoimmune problems in autism are mediated by persistent, unresolved viral infections." He claims to have tested approximately 400 children with autism for the viral marker, nagalese, and found that nearly 80% have significantly elevated levels. He hopes to publish soon on this study and believes this information "is one of the most important developments in the clinical treatment of children on the spectrum that I have experienced in the last 15 years."

Dr. Bradstreet's article got my attention because of my daughter's own nagalese testing. I had her tested back in May (when she'd endured three hospitalizations due to uncontrolled seizures) and her reading was 3.3 (reference range 0.35-0.95). In desparation we tried the ketogenic diet (high fats and low carbs), and although there have been some rough patches since May we have avoided further hospitalizations.

Search warrant for Dr. Bradstreet's premises, and yes they were looking for GcMAF: scienceblogs.com/insolence/files/2015/07/BradstreetSearchWarrant.pdf

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone just posted this on my FB and if true it is pretty shocking

_http://nutritionallywealthy.com/why-holistic-doctors-are-dying-nagalase-gcmaf/

I have to admit I never heard of GcMAF before so I did some research and indeed this Gc-MAF sounds very promising.
Unfortunately no proper scientific studies yet:
"As of May 2014 there was one Phase I clinical trial registered to evaluate Gc-MAF. This trial only aims to evaluate the safety of this product for human consumption, efficacy is not yet being studied. The product used in this trial is not available out of the study and the companies commercializing Gc-MAF over the internet are not involved. No results are yet available."

Florida doctors murders stink to high heaven and I was wondering what are they trying to cover up. Was thinking that we could ask C's to verify or at least give us some clues.

Yeah, it was covered by SOTT, like this article, for example. It was also discussed during the latest Health & Wellness radio show.

Indeed I have been following the story on SOTT, but in this video they claim they know why they were all murdered and it is very interesting.

Z said:
Someone just posted this on my FB and if true it is pretty shocking

_http://nutritionallywealthy.com/why-holistic-doctors-are-dying-nagalase-gcmaf/

I have to admit I never heard of GcMAF before so I did some research and indeed this Gc-MAF sounds very promising.
Unfortunately no proper scientific studies yet:
"As of May 2014 there was one Phase I clinical trial registered to evaluate Gc-MAF. This trial only aims to evaluate the safety of this product for human consumption, efficacy is not yet being studied. The product used in this trial is not available out of the study and the companies commercializing Gc-MAF over the internet are not involved. No results are yet available."

There are 59 papers published in PubMed according to this

https://gcmaf.se/gcmaf-science/142-gcmaf-scientists/

In Journal of Neuroinflamation you can read the entire paper

The in vitro GcMAF effects on endocannabinoid system transcriptionomics, receptor formation, and cell activity of autism-derived macrophages
http://www.jneuroinflammation.com/content/11/1/78

This site has lots of info and a little video showing GcMAF attack cancer cells

https://gcmaf.se/

It's kind of late here, I have a bunch of tabs open on the subject of GcMAF, I'll look more into it tomorrow.

I started composing a post w/o finding a previous thread until I thought to enter GcMAF into the search box and your thread came up. I did input onto the current session thread as well as the corresponding autoimmune/amoeba thread w/ link to here.

It would appear these doctors have strayed into forbidden territory of actually successfully treating cancer, autism, etc. and the Medical Mafia has sprung into action, just as it did before against Royal Rife, Wilheim Reich, and against medical uses of marijuana, DMSO, and laetrile - I distinctly remember there being very big brouhahas concerning the last two in my early adulthood. I didn't know enough then to understand what all the ruckus was about.

I hope that these murders will be significant enough to not just be brushed under the rug as has been the case in the past. The only good thing that can be said is that what these doctors were doing has now come to light and it could make a tremendous difference on a lot of levels. I can only hope they didn't die in vain.

Another article and more information on GcMAF.

[bThreats to the Medical Pharmaceutical Regulatory Complex? Seven Doctors have Died under Suspicious Circumstances][/b]
http://www.globalresearch.ca/is-the-medical-pharmaceutical-regulatory-cartel-assassinating-physicians-seven-doctors-have-died-under-suspicious-circumstances/5464663

What do these physicians have in common and what remedies are they researching or advocating? Do any of their proposed treatments pose a threat to the multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical cartel? If so, would government agencies and/or private contractors be commissioned to harass and perhaps even assassinate such individuals?

The answer may lie in an understanding of nagalese, a protein made by cancer cells and viruses. Nagalese is a primary cause of immunodeficiency given its ability to block the body’s production of GcMAF, otherwise known as “Vitamin D binding microphage activating factor,” a naturally-produced immune regulating compound that aids in fighting what are traditionally considered terminal diseases. Some researchers suggest that nagalese is one of many toxic components found in the immunizations commonly administered to children, including the Measles-Mumps-Rubella vaccine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cALgIHETMDU

Some independently-minded medical practitioners are beginning to acknowledge not only the nagalese-vaccination link, but also that GcMAF possesses great potential for the treatment of cancer and a variety of other illnesses, including autism, inflammation, and viral and bacterial disease.

The most prominent of the seven doctors who’ve been murdered or died under suspicious circumstances is James Jeffrey Bradstreet. As the contents of his blog drbradstreet.org suggest, Dr. Bradstreet has conducted extensive research into the causes of autism. His body was found on June 19 floating in a North Carolina river with a gunshot wound to his chest. Perhaps uncoincidentally, Bradstreet was a strong advocate of GcMAF and had treated over 2,000 autistic children with the substance; 85% exhibited marked improvement under his care.

Dr. Bradstreet’s private practice in Buford, Georgia centered on “treating children with Autism Spectrum Disorder, PPD, and related neurological and developmental disorders.” Bradstreet has also provided expert testimony in federal court for families of the vaccine-injured and was founder and president of the International Child Development Resource Center, which once employed autism expert Dr. Andrew Wakefield as its research director.

Of course, GcMAF is not approved by the Food and Drug Administration as a treatment for any disease. Just three days before Bradstreet’s body was recovered, FDA agents had obtained a court order targeting Bradstreet’s Buford Georgia medical clinic. The document granted the government the right to seize

All Globulin component Macrophage Activating Factor (GcMAF) GC Globulin, and/or any other products or component substances thereof that constitute misbranded drugs under the Federal Food, Drugs and Cosmetic Act.

Even in death Bradsteet and his GcMAF-related work continue to pose a threat to the medical-pharmaceutical-regulatory complex, as evidenced in their flak-generating public relations arms, “Quackwatch” and “Science Based Medicine,” each of which have published vicious broadsides on the deceased physician.

Bradstreet had been a leading voice in the anti-vaccine, or "anti-vaxxer," movement for nearly two decades.

He was a former preacher who traded the pulpit for a physician’s gown, according to the Gwinnett Daily Post. Bradstreet received his medical degree from the University of South Florida and completed his residency at the Wilford Hall USAF Medical Center in Texas, according to a paper he wrote.

*** This Washington Post article gives some idea of the "forces" that attempted to discredit Dr. Bradsteet's work.
_http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/06/29/anti-vaccine-doctor-behind-dangerous-autism-therapy-found-dead-family-cries-foul/

James Jeffrey Bradstreet’s life was full of controversy. To thousands of supporters, he was a savior: a physician who claimed vaccines caused autism and promoted radical procedures to treat those afflicted, including his own son.

To many others, however, he was a crackpot: a man who, despite his medical license, ignored science and championed dangerous, discredited and occasionally deadly treatments.

More on GcMAF:

Seems .... an Irareli Company is involved?

Cancer treatment developer Efranat raises $4.5m
_http://www.globes.co.il/en/article-cancer-treatment-developer-efranat-raises-45-million-1000987334

Nov. 11, 2014 - Efranat, which is developing an innovative treatment for cancer, has raised $4.5 million. The company's treatment is based on the controversial research of a US professor who promised "complete healing" of cancer. Efranat, which wants "to do things the right way," has already conducted clinical trials on dogs, some of which recovered completely from cancers like melanoma and sarcoma. A trial with 40 patients suffering from various different types of cancer is currently taking place at Sheba Medical Center. Efranat CEO and former Ethrog Biotechnologies CEO Uri Yogev, said, "I'm very cautious where cancer is concerned."

GcMAF, a substance that appears naturally in the human body, has been extensively researched by Prof. Nobuto Yamamoto from Temple University in Philadelphia. The substance is known to stimulate activity by the immune system, as promised by those marketing it, but although Yamamoto described it as a wonder drug in 1997, no official trials have been conducted verifying that it is effective against cancer. A cancer research organization in the UK asserted that the hype surrounding the substance constituted charlatanism. This organization, as well as others, point out that the articles written by Yamamoto have been removed from the websites of the journals in which they appeared, owing to a range of ethical problems, including the listing of names of writers unrelated to the subject, and the presentation of "research bodies" established solely for that purpose, or which never existed.

Into this swamp came Efranat, a young Israeli company, which believes in GcMAF, and wants to test it properly once and for all, in the hope that it will discover than despite his dubious reputation, the substance does have some positive qualities. Prof. Yamanoto brought his knowledge and patents, but is not currently involved in Efranat's business. The company, whose tests on animal and initial tests on human beings were successful, today completed a $4.5 million financing round from private investors, including Battery Ventures cofounder Oliver Curme; Dr. Shmuel Cabilly (the inventor of Genentech's cancer drugs); and Isaac and Haim Friedman, cofounders of STARLIMS, which was acquired by Abbot Laboratories and former Given Imaging CFO Yuval Yanai. Founded by Boaz Shoham and Avi Levin, Efranat has 10 employees.

Efranat has developed a new patent-protected formula for the material that enhances its stability and makes it possible to use it clinically.

_http://jewishbusinessnews.com/2014/11/21/israels-efranat-raises-4-5-million-to-cure-cancer/
Efranat Ltd. is developing an immunotherapy treatment approach for cancer, based on a glycoprotein named GcMAF (Globulin component Macrophage Activating Factor).

The product and treatment are based on Professor Nobuto Yamamoto’s innovative approach and extended research over the last 30 years. The concept underlying the innovative Yamamoto technology is to engage the body’s own natural immune system, and harness it to fight disease.

“Yamanoto is not a young man; he is from the same generation as Shimon Peres. He researched the matter, then let it lie, in effect sitting on the patents for several years.”

“Because this is a molecule that appears naturally in the body, the patent does not involve the material; it refers only to the production process. It was therefore easy to bypass it, and it is easy for all sorts of people around the world to sell promises that Yamamoto himself did not make.

Kerri Rivera's book Healing The Symptoms Known as Autism apparently has a whole chapter on GcMAF, haven't seen the book yet.

And here is another one - this time holistic dentist _http://www.healthnutnews.com/holistic-fit-dentist-41-dies-suddenly-of-massive-heart-attack-while-jogging/

This is fascinating. Even if the reason for their murder it not that,its still an amazing discovery.
Here is one online book about GcMaf and Nagalese

_http://gcmaf.timsmithmd.com/book/book/4/

There are so precious informations inside this book( web page )

C`s have said that naturopaths, homeopaths are under influence of a 4D STO while classic medicine ( what we call now modern )is more and more nder the influence of 4D STS. So its a battle between good and evil and it seems that good wave made a huge step in their research , so the STS must somehow stop them and all those murders are part of that big game.

Here's a video from 2011 of the presentation of Professor Kenny De Meirleir on GcMaf

Six presentations were given at the Mt. Sinai ME/CFS (Chronic Fatigue Syndrome) Research and Treatment Center conference on Sunday November 20, 2011. Here is a lecture delivered by Dr. Kenny De Meirleir, who practices medicine in Brussels. Dr. De Meirleir has worked with ME/CFS patients for many years and is seen as one of the foremost ME/CFS Clinician/Researchers. Dr. De Meirleir spoke for a half-hour on the compassionate use of GcMAF in this patient population. Dr. De Meirleir will be associated with this new ME/CFS Center at Mt. Sinai - as a clinical consultant.

Video's from other speakers (Sinai Conference) here :

http://blip.tv/mecfscenter

Part 1

https://youtu.be/jdHbJWzXqJ4

Part 2

https://youtu.be/3Kqi9xKyqFk

I found about the above videos from this site http://www.betterhealthguy.com/gcmaf which gives a summary of the videos (have only watched the first one so far)

In November 2011, I listened to a presentation by Dr. Kenny de Meirleir on GcMAF. This video is an absolute must-watch if you are considering GcMAF. You can find it here. A few of my takeaways from watching this presentation include:

With compromised immune activation, increased nagalase cuts off the conversion to GcMAF - result is a deglycosylated Gc protein that cannot activate macrophages.

If you have increased nagalase, you have less GcMAF and your Gc protein is not effectively transferred into GcMAF.

Nagalase is part of the gp120 enzyme in HIV. HERV's or other viruses active in cells may produce nagalase.
Several intestinal bacteria are producers of nagalase
. Editor's Note: I found this connection to be quite interesting; the gut is big.

Similar to HIV, CFS patients have many infections and reactivate endogenous herpes viruses - EBV, CMV, HHV-6, HSV-1, as well as Herpes 7.

Healthy controls have very low nagalase enzyme activity. Normal people do have some, but it should be very low. There is a clear difference in those with pathology.

395 CFS/ME patients - average nagalase in Kenny de Meirleir study was 1.72 with range of 0.28 to 4.0. Controls had < 0.69 with range of 0.35 to 0.68. Only 12/395 had normal nagalase levels resulting in 97% having increased nagalase activity.

Dr. Cheney did a small study of 50 patients. Average nagalase was 3.0 with range of 0.8 to 6.7. He has a much sicker patient population than de Meirleir.

Origin of nagalase in CFS may be: retrovirus?, herpes viruses, intestinal bacteria, HERVs.

Find Lipopolysaccharides (LPS) in the blood from gram negative intestinal bacteria (less so from gram positive bacteria). High LPS suggests increased intestinal permeability or leaky gut syndrome.LPS is one of the most immunogenic substances in the body. Extremely ill and moderately ill patients have increased circulating LPS and thus leaky gut syndrome.

Altered intestinal flora and changes in gut permeability may be a major factor in this entire clinical picture.
GVDR-Fok1 and GVDR-Bsm1 polymorphisms in CFS - response to GcMAF is dependent on the VDR gene polymorphism. VDR is involved in skeletal metabolism, modulation of immune response, and regulation of cell proliferation and differentiation. Many CFS patients have osteoporosis. Editor's Note: The VDR connection to GcMAF efficacy seems to be an ongoing topic of debate.

In 185 patients looking at VDR genetics, FF/bb is a higher responder. Ff/Bb is a moderate responder, and Ff/BB is a low responder. dr Meirleir takes VDR genetics into account when giving and dosing GcMAF.

Africans are higher responders and Norwegians and Scandanavians are lower responders.

GcMAF and LPS activate macrophages. Majority of CFS patients have increased bacterial transfection from gut to blood. GcMAF stimulates macrophages through a different mechanism than LPS without the negative effects of LPS. LPS and GcMAF cannot stimulate macrophages simultaneously - it is one or the other. Affinity of macrophages for GcMAF is higher than for LPS. GcMAF will induce a "good" phagocytosis without the bad IL-1 and TNF-alpha release. "Bad" macrophage activation by LPS is diminished by the competitive action of GcMAF in the macrophages.

de Meirleir uses 100 nanogram (1/10,000 of an mg) in 1ml serum. Editor's Note: This is different than GcMAF.eu potency which is 100ng in .25ml

Can be done IV or SC once per week at dose of 25-100ng per week. The Dose depends on how activated the immune system is and the VDR genetics. If a patient is a low responder genetically and has low activation of complement in the immune system, the dose might be 100ng per week. Otherwise, much lower dosages may be used. Treatment duration is 5-40 weeks with 15 week being the average.

Symptoms such as fatigue, sleep quality, pain, neurocognitive function, recovery/less payback, digestive problems, and orthostatic intolerance improved in over 50%. Of 108 patients, 68 of these had noticeable improvement. Of these, 44 of the 68 had decrease in fatigue.

Risks - GcMAF is natural and normal people produce it. T-cell activation in patients with a Th1 -> Th2/Th17 shift could in theory develop or increase auto-immunity. That said, it has not happened once in his cases. He did have a few people that developed autoimmune thyroid conditions; but that is not uncommon in the normal patient group that he sees.

Patients with increased TGF-b1, high IL-6, high ANA, and thyroid antibodies are temporarily excluded.

Overstimulation with GcMAF can lead to IRIS - immune reconstitution inflammatory syndrome. IRIS has been seen in the past in HIV. In HIV, this is rarely discussed given the severity of the condition they are treating. IRIS occurs when the immune system is heavily damaged by viruses other co-infections are present. The immune cells start to regenerate and the immune system produces an exaggerated response to the co-infections. It is not the GcMAF itself but the result of significant co-infections. IRIS has been replicated in mice.

20-30% of GcMAF CFS patients experience IRIS. It is more common in those with co-infections and in those with activated T-cells or a low number of T cells.

de Meirleir monitors IRIS with C4a, cytokines, CD25, and HLADR+.

Attempts to prevent IRIS with a broad screen for fungal, viral, intracellular bacteria, and parasites.
Start with a low dose and titrate up slowly. In 7 patients that had IRIS, de Meirleir found active Babesia.

- See more at: http://www.betterhealthguy.com/gcmaf#sthash.BWCYdscV.dpuf

From what I understand so far, the information scientists have on GcMaf is not complete about how it works, and how it deals with the different types of viruses, amoeba-like creatures, parasites, etc. It is interesting that nagalase is the product of these tiny creatures, sounds like a toxic they "spray" inside our bodies to further suppress the immune system. Looks like more trials are needed. But then, they keep killing the people who research it, if that's true.

One question I have is whether - if true - it occurred to those trying to suppress the info on GcMaf that if they start killing the Drs researching it it would draw more attention to it. I don't know, it sounds a bit red-flaggy to me, but I've only read the stuff on this thread so far and what I posted.

Alana said:
One question I have is whether - if true - it occurred to those trying to suppress the info on GcMaf that if they start killing the Drs researching it it would draw more attention to it. I don't know, it sounds a bit red-flaggy to me, but I've only read the stuff on this thread so far and what I posted.

I had the same thoughts but then again how many people out there care about this? When I post a picture of my dogs or something silly on FB wall I get 50 likes in no time, but when I post something like this - it goes totally unnoticed. I think they are pretty confident they will cover it up, in fact if its true that these doctors were indeed murdered in order to suppress new knowledge this alone is a testimony to how callous and self assured people who are behind it are.

Fascinating stuff!

I watched the video of "The Professor" posted by angelburst29. He is a bit hysterical- but nevertheless raises some interesting points, namely the connection with the delta-32 mutation of the CCR5 receptor, which renders people immune against for instance HIV. He raises the question of bloodlines - like the purported introduction of nagalese into vaccines serves a purpose of eliminating certain genetic types. However, if there is any credibility to this, it may well be the other way around - weeding everyone out who isn't carrier of this mutation, especially in view of autism rates projected to be 1 in 2 in another half decade.

I'll have a look at the scientific papers posted on the _gcmaf.se website, but from scanning over them they seem to have been published in "reputable" journals (as far as they exist). The video blogger also claims that the manufacurer in Europe has recently been shut down. There is nothing indicating that on their website - I have contacted them and will see what their reply is.

Would be interesting to hear what the Cs take on that is.

Alana said:
... if its true that these doctors were indeed murdered in order to suppress new knowledge this alone is a testimony to how callous and self assured people who are behind it are.

... or desperate

Z said:
Alana said:

I think they are pretty confident they will cover it up, in fact if its true that these doctors were indeed murdered in order to suppress new knowledge this alone is a testimony to how callous and self assured people who are behind it are.

Yeah, just think how many will look for info on GcMaf just because they heard that this is what the murdered doctor was working on. If their plan was to cover it up, the result was quite the opposite. Besides, more and more people continue to lose faith in conventional treatments, especially when it comes to cancer. In Russia and other post Soviet countries, ASD-2, for example (the one I mentioned on the health show) gains more and more momentum and more people who have good results, especially since such treatments don't have horrible side effects like chemotherapy. So Big Pharma might as well shoot itself in the foot.

I've been exploring ways in which pathogens 'hide' from the immune system for the autoimmune thread, so this is all rather interesting.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15848273
Pathogenic significance of alpha-N-acetylgalactosaminidase activity found in the hemagglutinin of influenza virus.
Yamamoto N1, Urade M.
Author information
Abstract
Serum vitamin D3-binding protein (Gc protein) is the precursor for the principal macrophage activating factor (MAF). The precursor activity of serum Gc protein was reduced in all influenza virus-infected patients. These patient sera contained alpha-N-acetylgalactosaminidase (Nagalase) that deglycosylates Gc protein. Deglycosylated Gc protein cannot be converted to MAF, thus it loses the MAF precursor activity, leading to immunosuppression. An influenza virus stock contained a large amount of Nagalase activity. A sucrose gradient centrifugation analysis of the virus stock showed that the profile of Nagalase activity corresponds to that of hemagglutinating activity. When these gradient fractions were treated with 0.01% trypsin for 30 min, the Nagalase activity of each fraction increased significantly, suggesting that the Nagalase activity resides on an outer envelope protein of the influenza virion and is enhanced by the proteolytic process. After disruption of influenza virions with sodium deoxycholate, fractionation of the envelope proteins with mannose-specific lectin affinity column along with electrophoretic analysis of the Nagalase peak fraction revealed that Nagalase is the intrinsic component of the hemagglutinin (HA). Cloned HA protein exhibited Nagalase activity only if treated with trypsin. Since both fusion capacity and Nagalase activity of HA protein are expressed by proteolytic cleavage, Nagalase activity appears to be an enzymatic basis for the fusion process. Thus, Nagalase plays dual roles in regulating both infectivity and immunosuppression.

Given the amount of things GcMaf could fix (or for that matter the research in the autoimmune thread), loss of profit would be the simplest reason for bumping people off.
That and it seems it would offer a great deal of protection from viruses.

Back
Top Bottom