Hostage to the Devil, Malachi Martin/Glimpses of the Devil ,Scott Peck

The sheer range of suffering humans under-go down here is mind boggling and thinking of my relatively unscathed course through life makes me wonder if I've somehow, at sometime, missed any valuable lessons through not suffering to the degree others have via terrorism, war, hunger disease etc.

Feeling a bit unsettled at the moment but glad I saw this video.

My dad always tells me that no matter how tough life is, there's always other people who have got it worse. If you've come through life unscathed then that suggests you've made good life choices and perhaps had a bit of good luck, and there's nowt wrong with that. My heart sinks for the plight of some mental patients, their lot seems both tragic and never-ending. I think there's something in the air at the moment, like things are building up to something. I've been feeling like that since reading the latest C's session, like we're gonna be plunged into something worse again. I don't usually feel like that, so I'm being ever careful and watchful in life at the moment.

One thing's for sure, there's never been a more opportune time to "clean house". I doodled a sketch the other day idly, then the picture caught my eye. It was of a man wearing a crafty expression, and he was tapping his wristwatch. My subconscious was relaying something to me, maybe "it's time" ;-D. Time to get cracking and get into good shape too, in order to face the challenges of the future with a soul ready for the fight.

I finally took the time to listen to the first part of the Sheep Farm podcast's interview with Marzinsky. Absolutely fascinating stuff! In this interview Marzinsky is more vivid and outspoken than in the Delingpod episode (the interviewers seldom interrupt him).

From what Marzinsky tells about the 'voices' a.k.a. demonic entities strikes as very similar to what we've discussed for instance about 4D STS (e.g. 'lizards'), attachments (dead dudes), demonic possession, and Castaneda's predator's mind. Some of the 'voices' are stupid and less intelligent, and some are very smart and cunning (e.g. pretending to be 'good guys', making accurate predictions to trick you into believeing that they are helping). According to Marzinsky the 'voices' have complete access to your memories, from which they can dig up any unpleasant experience that you've already forgotten and 'rub it in your face'. M. also tells of cases where the 'voices' help drug addicts to find a seller or a place far away in the middle of nowhere where the addict, as instructed, finds a field with weed.

So, as we already 'know' around here, the goal for the 'voices' is to create as much negative emotions in the individual as possible, because that's is their food. One of the many things that caught my attention in this interview (recorded in April 2021) was the way M. compared the modus operandi of the 'voices' with how we are, and have been, manipulaited and brainwashed with the COVID propaganda. And that many of the manipulating phrases and wordings used for the COVID-agenda are very similar to the way the 'voices' use words/talk.

What he is implying is that what actually is going on, is that right now the 'voices' have a tight grip on this planet, and they are succesfully creating a lot of fear and other negative emotions in people through the COVID psyop by putting/giving ideas into the heads of those in positions of power and influence. As M. also said, that there are probably many people who do hear voices, but who do not tell anyone about it because it's too embarrassing and they would also risk getting locked up in a mental facility, it got me curious to know how many of the world leaders fall into this category. In other words, after listening to this inteview, it wouldn't surprise me if some of the 'COVID tyrants' are actually directed by some form of 'voices'.

I hope others will listen to this so that we can discuss this further. I'm looking forward to listen to the second part of the interview, where M. is joined by one of his schizophrenic patients who hears these 'voices'.

As these interviews are both over 2 hours long, I prefer to listen to these on the go. For convenience, here are the two parts as audio podcasts:

Part 1 (2h33min): Sheep Farm 14 Podcast Jerry Marzinsky The Psychotic Mind - Breaking The Spell...
Part 2:(2h21min): Sheep Farm 15 Podcast 2 Jerry Marzinsky & George Jagatic Demon Voices &am...

Thanks for sharing this Aragorn. it was an incredibly worthwhile listen.
I found the entirety of it thought provoking and insightful but most noticeably was the aspect of the entities or thoughts coming at 3 - 4am. I do shift work and only on nights at around this time do i sometimes get hit with a very noticeably feeling of dispair, self criticism that borders on the harsh. Its like a mental fog or cloud that descends over me. it usually lasts about an hour and then dissipates.

I often wondered how it seemed like it was turned on and then off. its certainly an interesting perspective. Also the idea of praying in the morning being better than the evening. I have found prayer in the morning colors my day far better than praying at night. Really great discussion, thanks again mate!

My dad always tells me that no matter how tough life is, there's always other people who have got it worse. If you've come through life unscathed then that suggests you've made good life choices and perhaps had a bit of good luck, and there's nowt wrong with that. My heart sinks for the plight of some mental patients, their lot seems both tragic and never-ending. I think there's something in the air at the moment, like things are building up to something. I've been feeling like that since reading the latest C's session, like we're gonna be plunged into something worse again. I don't usually feel like that, so I'm being ever careful and watchful in life at the moment.
Recently I talked to a few people who work in a care home for people with dementia. One of them told me that of late some of them have started developing behavioural issues. I thought that was very interesting. I could be wrong, but I have also found that the behaviour of some of my acquaintances and family members have been simply bizarre. They are all vaccinated, so perhaps it's not surprising, but I just wanted to mention it.

In general I know how to deal with their bizarre behaviour, but I could sense that I was struggling to keep a clear and unemotional head and only after taking a step back I could dissect their behaviour without blaming it on myself (which was my initial reaction).

I will watch part 2 and 3, as I think it may help with maintaining psychic and mental hygiene as I think I need it in my dealings with people in general, especially in light of what is coming. Thank you everyone for your contributions! :flowers:

Aragorn, I thank you for this sharing. :flowers:
While it is scary at first, it is also very effective in discerning the current insanity and how the manipulation is hidden. The clear warning heightened my vigilance as well.

Aragorn, je te remercie pour ce partage.
Si c'est effrayant au premier abord, c'est aussi très efficace pour discerner l'insanité actuellement et comment est cachée la manipulation. La mise en garde claire a renforcé ma vigilance aussi.

The demonisation of nicotine and promotion of a bad diet also keeps these schizophrenic patients from perhaps functioning correctly. At the same time, what can help these patients is not really profitable, so there's a win-win of keeping people from gaining knowledge about hyperdimensional reality and earning money from the suffering of these patients.

Oh, most of them smoke like chimneys if they can.
Which provides one of the most annoying problems in modern psychwards. Usually with little money and an endless need to smoke and best to never sleep the cry for 'smoke' is hard to handle.
Some have a cigarette schedule; others go and steal smoke from others; others look constantly for even the tiniest butts others have left - their fingers are black.
We have something like 'emergency tobacco' which often is the holy grail of attention.
Their greed is endless and all consuming. Fighting it takes a huge shield and lots of energy.
This energy has to be handled wisely- if possible.
This annoying behaviour becomes understandable though with the information that 'smoke' dulls the voices by not being so yummy.
Also the craving for all kinds of unhealthy stuff is enormous- soda's; chips; masses of sugar; coffee etc.- the medications make all this worse.

If you watch them over the years you can observe how they lose their humanity step by step.... collapsing consciousness- disintregration.
It's horrible to see. Some you know for years and sometimes the person that once was shines through for a second.

Covid changed psychotic symptoms for worse, imo. More greed; more aggression; MORE refusal of medication; more attacks, psychic and/or physical.

I've read "Hostage to the Devil" some while ago and even with the background of my work, Castaneda in my youth and some reading in that field parts of the book really started to encroach upon me and I had to tread carefully.

I just watched the video which was great, imo, apart from the religious gloss. But also this is understandable.

Even while trying to be constantly aware (what hybris!) and using prayer this work is very draining. These people are very draining. Digging too deep could turn out disastrous.
I usually sense how far to go with a bit of exposure and sometimes I tickle.
But it would take a well prepared working field where the 'parasite' aspect could be openly mentioned.
Because as Jerry states, they'll explode right into your face.
But I'd love to see this approach, I really would (will never happen in this system- too much exposure).

I often feel dismayed and uncomfortable about the job when it's constantly displayed what psychiatry is doing to people. I kills them- slowly... sometimes quickly.
But obviously psychiatrists wouldn't want to hear about 'parasites' to fight. Who would have thought?
What I sometimes can handle is marking and fixing the positions in this everlasting 'invisible' war for the time being with my patients which is due to learning, often the hard way.
Unfortunately they can still anger me which is also their food, I'm aware.
It's a great and weird and sometimes scary learning place.

And prayer is abound on psychwards, many schizophrenics pray or seek faith depending on the state they are in.

But if these 'voices' could be seen as coming from outside this would change everything.I believe that THEN we could work with them, or at least with some of them.

Will listen to the podcasts tomorrow, looking forward to it. A lot can be integrated in a psychiatric setting especially at night when the shrinks and the business of the day are not around... carefully, of course.

Just a little warning, or more like a note to myself: be careful that this stuff doesn’t ‘get to you’. After listening part 1 and half of part 2 yesterday, I found myself having compulsory thoughts of “what if I will start hearing the voices...it could start any minute now..”. This thought is still lingering this morning, but it’s slowly fading away. Anyways, I think I need to have a break for a few days before continuing
I must be too far gone :lol: since it doesn't affect me as others described here. Must be my occupation.

Listened to the first podcast now but find it quite repetitive to the video-interview with Jerry done by James Delingpole.
Now off to listen to the 2nd podcast where a schizophrenic (George) talks about his experiences.

I've listened to the remaining podcasts and will carry some of the information to work, carefully.
Medication rules in psychiatry and things are exactly as Marzinsky et al. describe.
The attitude of the patients towards medication speaks for itself. They just don't want the drugs and almost always stop taking them.
It's strange to work in a system if you gradually wake up to the darkness it harbours. And after almost 2 decades I can safely say that the treatment doesn't work. It only creates a revolving door effect and decline. The 'voices' win.
So persuading patients to take these drugs is met with an ever growing resistence in myself. My attitude changed gradually but more so in the past 20 months of this global insanity/infestation. So if they refuse and their condition and the situation is not really dangerous to anybody I just leave them alone.

In the 3rd podcast lyme disease and the dark thoughts that go along with it is mentioned several times.
One of my FB friends, whom I don't know in person, suffers from same disease so I thought I'd send him the links.
Suddenly I couldn't remember which one exactly has the disease because 2 guys popped up in my head. In that moment I wasn't sure and just chose one by instinct.
He wrote back that he doesn't suffer from lyme disease but thanked me warmly for the links because his younger sister is diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia and battles the voices for 40 years.

The universe always knows so much better.

A lot can be integrated in a psychiatric setting especially at night when the shrinks and the business of the day are not around... carefully, of course.

I've listened to the remaining podcasts and will carry some of the information to work, carefully.
Yes, do tread carefully. I'm not sure what your occupation is exactly (are you a psychologist?), but if you intervene in a patient's treatment who is not your patient and is another psychologist or psychiatrist's patient, it could cause mixed signals for the patient. Potentially, the voices could tell the patient that you are a suspicious individual. On top of that, you'd also need good psychic hygiene and defense. Of course, you know the context much better and each individual, but I just wanna say be careful and also take good care of yourself. I think as you said, the Covid situation made things worse, and I think it's going to get worse.

I've been reading some papers on schizophrenia and cocaine abusers and the 'hallucinations' they experience. The worst IMO are what researchers term "command hallucinations" which is what the voices tell the patient to do. The patient doesn't always listen, though, as one paper mentions:

Three patients reported that voices had suggested or ordered suicide, two with affective disorder and one alcoholic. None attempted suicide. It was not unusual, however, for voices to attempt to influence the patient in various ways (eat certain foods, maintain silence, etc). Reporting this were 18 schizophrenics, 13 affective patients, and 8 alcoholics. Patients generally ignored hallucinatory commands
or suggestions; none had committed destructive or antisocial acts because of voices.
(Source: Clinical Significance of Hallucinations in Psychiatric Disorders A Study of 116 Hallucinatory Patients Donald W. Goodwin, MD; Philip Alderson; and Randall Rosenthal, MD, St. Louis, 1971)

Note also "eat certain foods", so the patients you observed eating unhealthy stuff could perhaps be due to being influenced to do so (of course, not in all cases).

Last edited:
Yes, do tread carefully. I'm not sure what your occupation is exactly (are you a psychologist?), but if you intervene in a patient's treatment who is not your patient and is another psychologist or psychiatrist's patient, it could cause mixed signals for the patient. Potentially, the voices could tell the patient that you are a suspicious individual
I'm a nurse working nightshift so the approach is very different from that of a psychologist.

Especially schizophrenics seldomly get treated by psychologists. Obviously it's not deemed necessary since medication rules as mentioned before.
Conversation therapy is time consuming and expensive while the drugs are cheap. Another reason might be that psychologists in our clinical setting are rare and often badly prepared for what they have to face with these kind of patients.
And since modern psychiatry believes in the chemical imbalance-of-the-brain-myth and genetic roots for such disease they put their faith mostly in neuroleptics as taught by the overlords of medical education.
Usually I spend a whole lot of time with them on a level that is concerned with their wishes and needs on all levels. And since it is at night I'm closer to said voices activity.

And for sure the voices tell them that I'm a suspicious person. The advantage is that the patients usually want something from me.
To tread carefully is condition.

There do seem to be brain changes in people with schizophrenia as well as a genetic component (which may play a role in some cases).
I agree. With some people there is clearly a genetic component since it runs in some families. The brain changes could also be related to the neuroleptics or the trauma most have suffered at some point in time. All this plus exterior influences may play a part and add to the causes of that what we call schizophrenia.

I find really important the understanding of the demonic possesion on every day life, nowadays. The tricks of getting a person possesed are worth of a corruption handbook, and the exorcism, at a basic level, a very tested way out of this corruption.
We have constant shelling of "let the corruption in", ( granting inferior free access to superior ), coming from mass media, daily or hourly biased news, and futile ways of living and thinking, all backed from elites.
What we must do is to repack all this smelly stuff, add some extra smellier from us and give it back to its legitimate owner, instead of the grant.

Back
Top Bottom