How does one develop their "Being?"

IMO I think that both Being and Knowledge are of the Spirit. Being as in Doing and Knowledge as in Knowing -once it is fully understood, fully on board and correctly put into action.

Both Being and Knowledge are the only things that we can 'take with us'to 5D, and once learned they are eternal attributes. Both are Consciousness and Awareness.

Being I equate with the Spiritual. Our spiritual/character development. I would include Debrowski's Positive Disintegration in this. As it is the building of the character. The understanding and ACTIONS of all the STO qualities that we can develop to their highest degree.

Obviously STS have the same growth aims but, visa versa, re their pathway

BOTH Being and Knowledge are energy, as in the more you Know/Do, the more refined your energy becomes. EG far less dense, more elevated, 4th Density candidate.

It is important to work on both Being and Knowledge simultaneously. Or we can become out of balance. Knowledge means Objective Knowledge, that of Wisdom not that which is deemed to be 'intellectual' knowledge from universities etc. Though all fields do need to be understood with time/incarnations I guess. To eventually be All Knowing - as per the C's at 6th Density, yet they still will not attain the perfection of God, Divine Cosmic Mind, or God wold not then be God?

I feel many people may neglect the Spiritual in depth practice, and understandings, due to being overwhelmed with gleaning the Objective Knowledge as there is so much to keep abreast of, especially now that 'knowledge' is available to all, via the internet. though we know Objective Knowledge is available more freely to those who seriously ASK/Research for the nearest to Truth that there is in 3D. That it is limited, so when others rejects it, more is available for true seekers.

For the development of Being, I personally have found The Gospel According to Spiritism collated by Allen Kardec, especially the last edition, to by my faithful friend. Spirit is who we truly are and all allegory has been easily explained by Spirits so there is no excuse not to understand absolutely everything that build Being, and put is into practice to the best of your ability.

Daily readings, weekly study groups, and mediumship study group and charitable practice for suffering spirits, though I hope to shortly hold a weekly Gospel/Spirit Book study group here too, for others. Knowing and remembering the encouragement from the evolved spirits also, very importantly, helps keep you resilient to, and aware of, life's trials, vissistudes and atonements, which seem to grow daily now!

Added to that is the STO practice of Spiritual Charity (people based), as opposed to project or work based.

Spiritual growth (Being), can be practiced by ALL. Regardless of their status, intellectual acumen or circumstances. For that reason I feel it could come first,and is a solid base from which to build from. Built on Rock! Especially in these demanding times.

Knowledge and Being, BOTH, ultimately need to be acquired, for balance, higher understandings,and a blueprint from which to guide and manage your life, decisions, choices and Universal growth.

Combined they give us WISDOM

I do use one caveat though (as we all do in external considering), when participating in the study groups. Although I personally follow DCM and Julius Caesar, I purely keep this in my own thoughts/prayers. This in no way detracts from studies/growth as both God and Jesus Christ serve as our ultimate role models anyway.

Back
Top Bottom