How machiavellian are you?

I got:

Your score was 66 of 100.

This puts you in the category of the high Machs, people who do not belive in the goodness of the world and that because that it must be manipulated, people who Machiavelli would approve of.

I didn't agree with this result.

53/100

Low Mach. Not what Machiavelli would approve of.

Good.

I scored 55 out of 100 - low I suppose :). But if I was in a bad mood and did it, no doubt my total would be higher.

Welcome to the forum Gardener.

Seeing this is your first post on the forum, we would appreciate it if you would post a brief intro about yourself in the Newbies section, telling us how you found this forum, how long you've been reading it and/or the SOTT page, whether or not you've read any of Laura's books yet, etc.

I got 40 out 100 ;D ,though i don't know(knowing to have some nasty programs with whom I'm still struggling) how fairly accurate is this test, even if i tried to respond as honest as possible. Thanks for the test.

Your score was 44 of 100.

This puts you in the category of the low Machs, people who will hold out for the goodness of the world and avoid manipulation. Not the people Machiavelli would approve of.

A graph of how others who have taken this have scores is below. These scores should not be taken as population norms though, the people who seek out tests of machivellianism on the internet are most likely not representative.

MACH.png

45 of 100. Back to the drawing board!

This puts you in the category of the low Machs, people who will hold out for the goodness of the world and avoid manipulation. Not the people Machiavelli would approve of.

Dark Triad test:

Narcissism = 0.9
Machiavellianism = 1.1
Psychopathy = 0.2

Your score was 49 of 100.

Back
Top Bottom